We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iOMG/Episode #310" Episode Discussion

hurr05

[481]Apr 29, 2011
    • level: 10

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

ilivelovemusic wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Here's an interesting fact about the episode. Dan wrote a fake ending to the episode when they did the table read. Then he only told Nathan, Jennette, and Miranda the real ending. The rest of the cast and crew didn't know until it was actually filmed. The things Dan does to hide the surprises.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTseAstUvWM&feature=player_embedded
    Didn't he say only him and Jennette knew? Like Dan pulled him and Jennette in a room and told them the ending would be different xD I wonder what the rest of the cast thought.. OMG! (O.O) what if that was actually miranda's reaction. Cause if she didnt know the real ending, she must've been thinking "Why is Jennette kissing Nathan?!!"
    HOLY CRAP you're so right. miranda's reaction was probably real!!!

Wow! Dan has one heck of a mind!
    the little sneak... lol i love how he only told jennette and nathan and left miranda out of the trick.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilivelovemusic

[482]Apr 29, 2011
    • level: 5
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

ilivelovemusic wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Here's an interesting fact about the episode. Dan wrote a fake ending to the episode when they did the table read. Then he only told Nathan, Jennette, and Miranda the real ending. The rest of the cast and crew didn't know until it was actually filmed. The things Dan does to hide the surprises.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTseAstUvWM&feature=player_embedded
    Didn't he say only him and Jennette knew? Like Dan pulled him and Jennette in a room and told them the ending would be different xD I wonder what the rest of the cast thought.. OMG! (O.O) what if that was actually miranda's reaction. Cause if she didnt know the real ending, she must've been thinking "Why is Jennette kissing Nathan?!!"
    HOLY CRAP you're so right. miranda's reaction was probably real!!!

Wow! Dan has one heck of a mind!
    the little sneak... lol i love how he only told jennette and nathan and left miranda out of the trick.

I'd love to see an interview where Miranda and the rest of the cast tells us what they thought about it xd

hurr05

[483]Apr 30, 2011

what miranda thought? just watch the ending of the episode

oh, and jerry probably spazzed out.

futuramarama

[484]Apr 30, 2011
    • level: 37
    they did the same thing with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (supposedly), when Johnny Depp's character, Jack Sparrow, kisses Keira Knightley, Elizabeth Swann, apparently that was not in Orlando Bloom's, aka Will Turner's script, because they wanted a 'surprise reaction' from him (because his character and Keira's were supposed to get married, if you hadn't seen these films).

it's interesting how people do that with things in tv shows and movies. how only a few certain people in the show know what really will happen. it gives a chance for real reactions, and not just acting reactions, which is nice because then it is more sincere

teenj12

[485]May 1, 2011
    • level: 26
    futuramarama wrote:
    they did the same thing with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (supposedly), when Johnny Depp's character, Jack Sparrow, kisses Keira Knightley, Elizabeth Swann, apparently that was not in Orlando Bloom's, aka Will Turner's script, because they wanted a 'surprise reaction' from him (because his character and Keira's were supposed to get married, if you hadn't seen these films).

it's interesting how people do that with things in tv shows and movies. how only a few certain people in the show know what really will happen. it gives a chance for real reactions, and not just acting reactions, which is nice because then it is more sincere
    ]
    Exactly. Just like in the Scream franchise, the actors/cast don't know ahead of time who the killer is.

Zwingli4

[486]May 1, 2011
    • level: 16

I think they had to let Miranda know the ending so she could give the proper reaction, that being she was surprised Sam was in love with Freddie, otherwise she could at the very least have made the wrong type of surprised reaction, or in the worst case have blurted out "What the &*%$ are they doing!? That isn't in the script!"

Edited on 05/01/2011 8:21pm

Diamondgrl13

[487]May 1, 2011
    • level: 6
    ^ lol! That woulda been funny! I wanna see that outtake! haha

ilivelovemusic

[488]May 1, 2011
    • level: 5
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    ^ lol! That woulda been funny! I wanna see that outtake! haha

Haha same!!

teenj12

[489]May 2, 2011
    Zwingli4 wrote:

I think they had to let Miranda know the ending so she could give the proper reaction, that being she was surprised Sam was in love with Freddie, otherwise she could at the very least have made the wrong type of surprised reaction, or in the worst case have blurted out "What the &*%$ are they doing!? That isn't in the script!"

Lol......

sockstar

[490]May 2, 2011
    • level: 12
    From what I gather, Dan told Nathan and Jen so they could prepare for it, and then had a 'closed set' to reduce the chance of it being leaked (ie, all the extras and non-essential staff out), and then told Miranda when they were about to film it.

teenj12

[491]May 2, 2011
    in a nutshell...
    sockstar wrote:
    From what I gather, Dan told Nathan and Jen so they could prepare for it, and then had a 'closed set' to reduce the chance of it being leaked (ie, all the extras and non-essential staff out), and then told Miranda when they were about to film it.

hurr05

[492]May 2, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    in a nutshell...
    sockstar wrote:
    in a nutshell? miranda wasn't beast enough to know about it.

chicamusica12

[493]May 2, 2011
    • level: 13
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    in a nutshell...
    sockstar wrote:

I'd find it infintely more hilarious if Miranda didn't know. Makes the whole looking up and down thing so much better.

Miranda: Oh look they're talking, and now I just pop in and wha- What?! WHAT?! Dan: *cackling evilly* XD

teenj12

[494]May 2, 2011

chicamusica12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    in a nutshell...
    sockstar wrote:

I'd find it infintely more hilarious if Miranda didn't know. Makes the whole looking up and down thing so much better. Miranda: Oh look they're talking, and now I just pop in and wha- What?! WHAT?! Dan: *cackling evilly* XD
    Lol yup!

hurr05

[495]May 3, 2011

lmao what if THIS happened???

MIRANDA: okay...they're talking to each other. wait a few seconds...okay, now it's my turn to....HEY!!! DAN!! WTF IS GOING ON HERE?? THEY'RE KISSING!!

DAN: Cut!!! Miranda, you just ruined it!

MIRANDA: Yeah, b-but they're...

DAN: Would you shut up and go back to the window and look shocked???

MIRANDA: ....WHAT???

Diamondgrl13

[496]May 3, 2011
    • level: 6
    hurr05 wrote:

MIRANDA: okay...they're talking to each other. wait a few seconds...okay, now it's my turn to....HEY!!! DAN!! WTF IS GOING ON HERE?? THEY'RE KISSING!!

lol ^
    Maybe that shocked look in the episode is when Dan was telling her "go back to the window" and she was all like "what??" in her head trying to figure it out. haha. Probably not how it went down but a fun scenario to imagine!

teenj12

[497]May 3, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

Lol!

hurr05

[498]May 3, 2011

Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

lol ^ Maybe that shocked look in the episode is when Dan was telling her "go back to the window" and she was all like "what??" in her head trying to figure it out. haha. Probably not how it went down but a fun scenario to imagine!
    LMAO i wish that was what happened

pscf3

[499]May 3, 2011
    • level: 16
    Yeah, it would be funny if that really happened. In reality, Miranda probably knew.

teenj12

[500]May 3, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    Yeah, it would be funny if that really happened. In reality, Miranda probably knew.

Nah. Don't kill my buzz...