We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iGive Away A Car' Discussion

foobacoligist

[61]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 10
    Sarah22299 wrote:

I'll bet he's gonna kidnap one of them or something!

That would be funny.. he's getting pretty desperate!

OHH! what if he kidnaps sam/freddie (probably freddie- would YOU mess with sam? ) and he like, secretly taped the kiss or something like that, so freddie has to intentionally sabotage icarly lol that just sorta came to me

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smileybubbles08

[62]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 8
    Did anyone notice the pickle jar that Sam drank out of said "Schnieder's" on the label. One of the things I love about Dan's shows are all of the subtle references to the makers and to the other shows.

Sarah22299

[63]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 2
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

OHH! what if he kidnaps sam/freddie (probably freddie- would YOU mess with sam? ) and he like, secretly taped the kiss or something like that, so freddie has to intentionally sabotage icarly lol that just sorta came to me

I think he should kidnap Sam, so Freddy has to make an excuse for why Sam is gone while he sabatages the website, and in the end Carly figures out they kissed. (This would have to be many episodes later from iGive away a car.

kikimarie593

[64]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 27

smileybubbles08 wrote:
    Did anyone notice the pickle jar that Sam drank out of said "Schnieder's" on the label. One of the things I love about Dan's shows are all of the subtle references to the makers and to the other shows.

No, I never noticed that. Usually I catch things like that, but I missed that one. That's really cool.

Sarah22299

[65]Jan 23, 2009
    I love how when the fake son dude came over, Sam and Freddie were fighting SO much!

tj_eatsfrylock

[66]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 3
    i thought this was a pretty funny episode! i wasnt expecting too much out of ships, because nickelodeon doesnt mention relationships until its 3rd season of tv shows. it was funny to see nevel again. the haberdashery store made me lmfao for a long time.

Fireofnature

[67]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 13
    Yeah, but haberdashery's are actual stores. Check out this one of many: http://www.heimies.com/

That is Heimies Haberdashery

So it's definitely not something made up for iCarly.

crazyforTV97

[68]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 16
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

I think he should kidnap Sam, so Freddy has to make an excuse for why Sam is gone while he sabatages the website, and in the end Carly figures out they kissed. (This would have to be many episodes later from iGive away a car.

Here's what just came to my mind. Nevel kidnaps Sam and then Freddie tries SO much to get Sam back from Nevel's evil clutches. Nevel then figures out that Sam and Freddie like each other and them he threatens them to sabotage iCarly or else he would tell everyone that they like each other.

Good plot, huh.

CRAZY OUT (I love saying that)

seddievscreddie

[69]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 7
    that sounds really good actually! wait one second.... is that a steelers sign? *gasp*. sorry, but i'm a HUGE ravens fan!

kikimarie593

[70]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 27
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

Here's what just came to my mind. Nevel kidnaps Sam and then Freddie tries SO much to get Sam back from Nevel's evil clutches. Nevel then figures out that Sam and Freddie like each other and them he threatens them to sabotage iCarly or else he would tell everyone that they like each other. Good plot, huh. CRAZY OUT (I love saying that)

Not every episode has to be about pairings, which is why I liked this episode.

crazyforTV97

[71]Jan 24, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

Here's what just came to my mind. Nevel kidnaps Sam and then Freddie tries SO much to get Sam back from Nevel's evil clutches. Nevel then figures out that Sam and Freddie like each other and them he threatens them to sabotage iCarly or else he would tell everyone that they like each other. Good plot, huh. CRAZY OUT (I love saying that)

we're not saying every episode has to be about relations.

And yes, that is a Steelers sign. That was a huge hit on McGahee wasn't it (in the conference championship)?

CRAZY OUT!

BrunaBrazil

[72]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 5

kikimarie593 wrote:

it's not bad having a episode like that once a while. I liked the plot!

[73]Jan 24, 2009
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

Here's what just came to my mind. Nevel kidnaps Sam and then Freddie tries SO much to get Sam back from Nevel's evil clutches. Nevel then figures out that Sam and Freddie like each other and them he threatens them to sabotage iCarly or else he would tell everyone that they like each other.

Good plot, huh.

CRAZY OUT (I love saying that)

That sounds cool! But I wouldn't want them to know they liked each other... What about while Freddies trying to get Sam back Nevels starts to realize that he likes her, and THEN he threatens to tell everyone he likes Sam, and Freddie denies it, and then Nevels all like... "well okay, then I guess you won't care if I kiss her..." okay nevermind, that'd be gross, but I think you get what I'm getting out.

_Suki_

[74]Jan 26, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

That sounds cool! But I wouldn't want them to know they liked each other... What about while Freddies trying to get Sam back Nevels starts to realize that he likes her, and THEN he threatens to tell everyone he likes Sam, and Freddie denies it, and then Nevels all like... "well okay, then I guess you won't care if I kiss her..." okay nevermind, that'd be gross, but I think you get what I'm getting out.

I'd be funny if the whole "well, okay, then I guess you wont care if I kiss her..." thing happened with Nevel and Freddie in a soundproof room next to the room Sam's in (Sam's room having a two way mirror and microphones in it so Sam can't see or hear them but they can see and hear her) and Sam's tied to a chair. Then Nevil goes into Sam's room and tries to kiss her but she headbutts him

seddievscreddie

[75]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 7
    lol that would be hilarious!

crazyforTV97

[76]Jan 26, 2009
    _Suki_ wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

I'd be funny if the whole "well, okay, then I guess you wont care if I kiss her..." thing happened with Nevel and Freddie in a soundproof room next to the room Sam's in (Sam's room having a two way mirror and microphones in it so Sam can't see or hear them but they can see and hear her) and Sam's tied to a chair. Then Nevil goes into Sam's room and tries to kiss her but she headbutts him

That would be one of the best things on iCarly yet.

Sarah22299

[77]Jan 27, 2009
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    _Suki_ wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

That would be one of the best things on iCarly yet.

I kinda want them to find out they like each other.. but I think they kinda already know.

I can totally see this plot!! Especially the headbutting

[78]Jan 27, 2009
    _Suki_ wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

O, just thought of something, after the whole "well I guess you won't mind if I kiss her" thing, then he tries to kiss Sam and Freddie stops him, he tells her that it's just cause nevels gross and he knows she'd kill him if he let nevel kiss her, but then at the end of the episode he smirks and watches her, as a hint to the audience that he likes her, as every seddie episode should end.

crazyforTV97

[79]Jan 27, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    _Suki_ wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    foobacoligist wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:

O, just thought of something, after the whole "well I guess you won't mind if I kiss her" thing, then he tries to kiss Sam and Freddie stops him, he tells her that it's just cause nevels gross and he knows she'd kill him if he let nevel kiss her, but then at the end of the episode he smirks and watches her, as a hint to the audience that he likes her, as every seddie episode should end.

I think that is a good idea.

CRAZY OUT!

Sandy-ego303

[80]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    Okay people, let's not get carried away. Get back on topic please.