We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iGive Away A Car' Discussion

[41]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    Wait, are you guys seriously saying that you didnt like the episode because there werent that much ship 'moments' or because it wasnt tied to the kiss? I personally loved this episode and thought it was really funny. This is a comedic show, not a romance one. I mean, I love shipping and looking at cute moments between the characters, trust me. But I dont think its fair that you guys are all upset because the kiss wasnt tied to it. How could it? This episode had nothing to do with that. Ok, Im done. This episode was great and probably one of my favorites, along with the other Nevel episodes. All the characters were really funny in this one, compared to past episodes. My favorite part would have to be that whole conversation with the three and that car guy's "son", that whole thing was funny

I didn't hate it, I thought it was okay... pretty good story line, not the funniest. The shiplessness didn't effect my view on this episode at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dreamjobfan

[42]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 4

BrunaBrazil wrote:
    no, Ned's was created by the creator of The Fairy Oddparents (I've forgotten his name)

Scott Fellows

Fireofnature

[44]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 13
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    Wait, are you guys seriously saying that you didnt like the episode because there werent that much ship 'moments' or because it wasnt tied to the kiss? I personally loved this episode and thought it was really funny. This is a comedic show, not a romance one. I mean, I love shipping and looking at cute moments between the characters, trust me. But I dont think its fair that you guys are all upset because the kiss wasnt tied to it. How could it? This episode had nothing to do with that. Ok, Im done. This episode was great and probably one of my favorites, along with the other Nevel episodes. All the characters were really funny in this one, compared to past episodes. My favorite part would have to be that whole conversation with the three and that car guy's "son", that whole thing was funny

Yeah, I agree. This show isn't supposed to be about shippings, really. If you want a show based on romance, go watch that Zoey101 show. If not, then just enjoy iCarly, it's supposed to be funny. Personally I thought the episode was all right, but it could have been a little better in my book.

iCarly317

[45]Jan 19, 2009
    I wasn't looking for any moments to point out anyway. I was just saying how other people didn't have much to say for either pairing. There was just something about this episode that I didn't really like compared to some other episodes.

skull555

[46]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 18
    I thought that this episode was Great! I Loved it!

ultimatekey

[47]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 22
    Yeah, Nevel got what he deserved and we learned Mrs.Benson wanted a daughter(which is why Freddies has a jewelry box) I wondered how that would have been, maybe Mrs.Benson wouldn't be so overprotective, and when Nevel grows up he wants to open a Haberdashery(whatever that is).

TacticalFox12

[48]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 2
    I didn't see it. Anyway I could see it online?

foobacoligist

[49]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 10
    ultimatekey wrote:
    Yeah, Nevel got what he deserved and we learned Mrs.Benson wanted a daughter(which is why Freddies has a jewelry box) I wondered how that would have been, maybe Mrs.Benson wouldn't be so overprotective, and when Nevel grows up he wants to open a Haberdashery(whatever that is).
    you shouldn't have asked that! everybody asks that! it's a men's accessory store where they sell hats, buckles, belts, wallets, and ribbons (WTF? ribbons?! )

TacticalFox12

[50]Jan 19, 2009
    foobacoligist wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    you shouldn't have asked that! everybody asks that! it's a men's accessory store where they sell hats, buckles, belts, wallets, and ribbons (WTF? ribbons?! )
    Nevel is a freak. In every sense of the word.

crazyforTV97

[51]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 16
    TacticalFox12 wrote:
    I didn't see it. Anyway I could see it online?

Watch on Webbiest Wendsday at 6:30 EST.

Also, Nevel said ZIPPERS! not ribbons!

By the way, I thought that there was more fighting than usual. Sam also hasn't been using "Fredward" a lot lately, I think she's used Freddie a few times. I also thought that the fights while Nevel's hired "fake car guy son" was with them was pretty Seddie. Overall a very Seddie-ish episode.

lastly, how would Sam know how many zits are on Freddie's butt. I'm not thinking like myself lately.

CRAZY OUT!

iCarly317

[52]Jan 19, 2009
    No, if I'm right, Nevel said something about both zippers and ribbons. Not like it matters though.

adristar

[53]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 7
    iCarly317 wrote:
    No, if I'm right, Nevel said something about both zippers and ribbons. Not like it matters though.

yup! just re-watched the episode and he says ribbons & zippers

crazyforTV97

[54]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 16
    adristar wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:

sorry, my bad. i just heard him say zippers but not ribbons.

CRAZY OUT

[55]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 8
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    adristar wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:

sorry, my bad. i just heard him say zippers but not ribbons.

CRAZY OUT

HAHA, why ribbons? That's so lame. I hope when he gets a store like that he goes out of business

legoindytv3

[56]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 7

Saw the episode! Loved what happened to Nevel at the end! He finally got a good bang that maybe will stop Nevel to try to stop iCarly for a pretty long time! I wonder how Nevel's mother will react after hearing Nevel drove a fake Galaxy Wars cars into a pole and is now gonna have some medical treatment!

foobacoligist

[57]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    legoindytv3 wrote:

Saw the episode! Loved what happened to Nevel at the end! He finally got a good bang that maybe will stop Nevel to try to stop iCarly for a pretty long time! I wonder how Nevel's mother will react after hearing Nevel drove a fake Galaxy Wars cars into a pole and is now gonna have some medical treatment!

lol I really wish they would've shown that I was hoping for freddie to be driving the Galaxy Wars ship thingy- and then Mrs. Benson freaking out

taillow22

[58]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 11
    what do you think nevels next attack on icarly will be?

Sarah22299

[59]Jan 21, 2009

I'll bet he's gonna kidnap one of them or something!

That would be funny.. he's getting pretty desperate!

JellyFishJammer

[60]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 29
    It was an ok eppie. But Nevel was more annoying than ever! Gosh I hated his voice! Don't you guys think they're making him act and sound a little... gay O_o