We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iGive Away A Car' Discussion

Sarah22299

[21]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    yay! 3 more days! so excited!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taillow22

[22]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 11

1 hour 15 minutes away!!!

dreamjobfan

[23]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    Is it just me, or does Nevel's voice sound even more girly than it did last season?

HottieSimz23

[24]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 3

Just saw it. Not the funniest eppy, but still good. It didn't have the kiss tied to it though, probably cuz of the "production codes" or whatever you guys were talking about.

primallynx

[25]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 14

Funny episode. I'm not a fan of Nevel, but it was good.

On a Seddie note, their interaction with each other was nice. Even if this is shown out of order, there was some Seddie moments.

foobacoligist

[26]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    primallynx wrote:

Funny episode. I'm not a fan of Nevel, but it was good.

On a Seddie note, their interaction with each other was nice. Even if this is shown out of order, there was some Seddie moments.

ya, like at the begining, with the cupcakes I was like 'OH! oh oh oh oh oh seddie!!' I LOVE nevel it's a tv show, so I know icarly will never be cancelled for that long (the webshow on the show ) and I think he's really funny the only thing I didn't like was during the ghost story bra thing, where they announce that nevel won, sam's wearing the pants I call 'the seddie pants of wonderment' she was wearing them during the kiss, and a lot of other seddie fluffy moments- so when I saw her wearing them, I immediately went 'omg something seddie's going to happen!' nevel was the funniest person in this episode by far, then sam comes in second (pickle juice, anyone? ) like, my favorite quotes are all nevel- the haberdashery thing, and his 'I send lots of guys to lots of places' was freaky, but it still made me laugh pretty hard

iCarly317

[27]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    Pretty good episode. Not the best, but there were some funny parts. Not much 'moments' for any shippers in this episode though.

[28]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 8
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Pretty good episode. Not the best, but there were some funny parts. Not much 'moments' for any shippers in this episode though.

Acually I found this episode VERY seddie.... maybe not to some people, but I over-read everything seddie. Like for instance they were hanging out together without Carly in the beggining, MORE fights, ones that they brought up without any reason, which I love, cause I find those moments really seddie, PLUS Freddie doesn't just defend himself anymore, he insults Sam too. O, and how they were standing side by side, or alone during some parts will make for some excellent seddie videos. I'm very satisfied.

iCarly317

[29]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    I'll respect that, I just...don't see it as much as you do I guess.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[30]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 5

dreamjobfan wrote:
    Is it just me, or does Nevel's voice sound even more girly than it did last season?

oh yeah, it's even more girlier this season and that yelling you can hear from him near the end when his vehicle crashed, enough said.

nicknameless101

[31]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 25
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

dreamjobfan wrote:

oh yeah, it's even more girlier this season and that yelling you can hear from him near the end when his vehicle crashed, enough said.

I noticed that too! I wonder if that's how his voice will sound for the rest of the show...

HottieSimz23

[32]Jan 18, 2009

There wasn't any big seddie moments, but they do seem to be hanging out together a lot.

And is it just me or did Nathan Kress seem to get better at acting? He just seemed a little more into it.

cheysm1

[33]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 16
    i thought it was ok...not the best.... this episode was made after iKiss but there wasnt much Seddie,i figured there wouldnt be though.. not a great ep.

JessicaLupin

[34]Jan 18, 2009
    cheysm1 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    It will be interesting to see if they play the Seddie kiss into this. Dan can't just leave that untouched until season three, but, one other non-Dan Nick show did (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide), so it could happen, unfortunately. But, knowing Dan, he won't ignore it for very long. Unless the episodes were played out of order and that was really the season finale.... There's no way to know until the 17th!

I saw on another site that this episode was filmed 5 episodes after ikiss
    Well, that's not entirely ture. Ned's kiss happened on the last episode of the second season - and it was played out all the last season. However, He put this one in early season2 so maybe it'll play out.

taillow22

[35]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 11

i thought that it was really funny, besides from that scene near the beginning with spencer playing with that movie prop that seemed to last about 15 minutes, but weren't mandy and gibby supposed to be in the episode? or does that mean that nevel will be in another episode... AGAIN!

and also, no new episode next week?? what gives?!

that70sguy92

[36]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 16
    JessicaLupin wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    It will be interesting to see if they play the Seddie kiss into this. Dan can't just leave that untouched until season three, but, one other non-Dan Nick show did (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide), so it could happen, unfortunately. But, knowing Dan, he won't ignore it for very long. Unless the episodes were played out of order and that was really the season finale.... There's no way to know until the 17th!

Well, that's not entirely ture. Ned's kiss happened on the last episode of the second season - and it was played out all the last season. However, He put this one in early season2 so maybe it'll play out.

You can't really relate this to Ned's, though. That's not one of Dan's shows.

foobacoligist

[37]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    JessicaLupin wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    You can't really relate this to Ned's, though. That's not one of Dan's shows.
    yes it is- isn't it?

BrunaBrazil

[38]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 5
    no, Ned's was created by the creator of The Fairy Oddparents (I've forgotten his name)

kikimarie593

[39]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 27
    This episode was alright, but it was way too predictable. I guessed everything that was going to happen before it did. So I'd say this episode was just average.

Stacyy_

[40]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 7
    Wait, are you guys seriously saying that you didnt like the episode because there werent that much ship 'moments' or because it wasnt tied to the kiss? I personally loved this episode and thought it was really funny. This is a comedic show, not a romance one. I mean, I love shipping and looking at cute moments between the characters, trust me. But I dont think its fair that you guys are all upset because the kiss wasnt tied to it. How could it? This episode had nothing to do with that. Ok, Im done. This episode was great and probably one of my favorites, along with the other Nevel episodes. All the characters were really funny in this one, compared to past episodes. My favorite part would have to be that whole conversation with the three and that car guy's "son", that whole thing was funny