We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iFind Lewbert's Lost Love' Episode Discussion

Checkpoint24

[82]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 3

*Puts flame suit on*

lmao at how schwab just insults people instead of answering their questions, that really shows your maturity level.

Anyways if you don't answer questions, that means you can't. So stop arguing if you can't back anything up besides that "dan said so" comment.

BTW, throughout that whole discussion, sockstar owned you so bad it was funny.

I better get outta here before schwab's wrath desends upon my soul, Checkpoint out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheSchwab

[85]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 11
    owned!

Checkpoint24

[86]Nov 17, 2009
    May I ask how?

TheSchwab

[87]Nov 17, 2009
    i caught sockstar in a bunch of lies and you said he owned me so you have been owned.

Checkpoint24

[88]Nov 17, 2009
    Eh, I didn't see one lie sockstar posted. I think you took his words and twisted them around to make them sound like lies.

TheSchwab

[89]Nov 17, 2009
    lmfao. another conspiracy theorist i see.

Checkpoint24

[91]Nov 18, 2009

*Facepalm*

I'm going to bed.

Edited on 11/18/2009 12:14am

DarthFreeza

[92]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 23

Just a little interjection now from me ^.^ Maybe a fourth opinion could help reach an impass here.

I feel that there have been moments for both Creddie and Seddie and that to deny that is to remain in denial.

To really say the Carly and Freddy's dance together wasn't a shippy moment is a lie.

And it was also be a lie to say that Sam and Freddy's kiss was meaningless.

Both ships have had their share of exposure and to say something like "All fandom is laughing at you" is inaccurate and rather immature. People are entitled to state their opinions and I feel the SockStar backed his up quite well. TheSchwab (I hope I spelt that right) even had some good points him (or her) -self.

All the shippy stuff is relative at this point.

TheSchwab

[93]Nov 18, 2009
    I caught him in numerous lies.
    Edited on 11/18/2009 2:29pm

NatalieTV100

[94]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    DarthFreeza wrote:

Just a little interjection now from me ^.^ Maybe a fourth opinion could help reach an impass here.

I feel that there have been moments for both Creddie and Seddie and that to deny that is to remain in denial.

To really say the Carly and Freddy's dance together wasn't a shippy moment is a lie.

Both ships have had their share of exposure and to say something like "All fandom is laughing at you" is inaccurate and rather immature. People are entitled to state their opinions and I feel the SockStar backed his up quite well. TheSchwab (I hope I spelt that right) even had some good points him (or her) -self.

Agreed!

Even me as a Seddie shipper has notice a few "Creddie moments" and I think that they're cute. Like the hallway scene in iStage an Intervention or like alot of people have mentioned the slow dance scene in iSpeed Date, and the same goes on for Seddie. None of these moments are "meaningless" at all.

Edited on 11/18/2009 4:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.

NatalieTV100

[95]Nov 18, 2009

TheSchwab wrote:
    I caught him in numerous lies.
    Not that I'm disagreeing with you or anything, but which lies exactly have you caught Sockstar in?

ps. Sorry for double posting.

TheSchwab

[96]Nov 18, 2009

The two main ones. The lies are as follows.

1. Sockstar has stated in the past that Dan only say's things too Appease and too Cater to seddie fans. Dan has said that he doesnt say or do things based on fan reaction. Sockstar is therefore claiming Dan lied when he said that.

2. Sockstar said in one of his posts here than Dan said Carly was jeolous in his funfacts. Dan never said Carly was jeolous. In the iFight Shelby Marxs fun facts he said Carly still is not interested in dating freddie and seems bothered by him losing his crush on her. Nothing about jeolousy there.

One thing I will not allow is Sockstar disrespecting the creator of the show that we are posting about right now. Sockstar calling Dan a liar. It's uncalled for. His delusional theorys I can't do anything about. Sockstar has shown everywhere on the internet that he has an intense hatred for the character of sam and will bash her without a moments notice. He did at the groovy smootheie the other day and was just killed by other members. He ended up deleting those posts. He's going to keep doing that. People realize that so they stop even trying to argue against him. It's pointless. They are probably the smart ones. I just wont put up with it.

Edited on 11/18/2009 3:34pm

goodgirl528

[97]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 13
    DarthFreeza wrote:

Thank you that is a better explanation of what I said.

NatalieTV100

[98]Nov 18, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

The two main ones. The lies are as follows.

1. Sockstar has stated in the past that Dan only say's things too Appease and too Cater to seddie fans. Dan has said that he doesnt say or do things based on fan reaction. Sockstar is therefore claiming Dan lied when he said that.

2. Sockstar said in one of his posts here than Dan said Carly was jeolous in his funfacts. Dan never said Carly was jeolous. In the iFight Shelby Marxs fun facts he said Carly still is not interested in dating freddie and seems bothered by him losing his crush on her. Nothing about jeolousy there.

One thing I will not allow is Sockstar disrespecting the creator of the show that we are posting about right now. Sockstar calling Dan a liar. It's uncalled for. His delusional theorys I can't do anything about. Sockstar has shown everywhere on the internet that he has an intense hatred for the character of sam and will bash her without a moments notice. He did at the groovy smootheie the other day and was just killed by other members. He ended up deleting those posts. He's going to keep doing that. People realize that so they stop even trying to argue against him. It's pointless. They are probably the smart ones. I just wont put up with it.

Thank you for explaning. I agree that some people, do say that Dan says paticular things to cater to Seddie fans which I completley disagree with. I remember Dan said at one point that he doesn't do those type of things, like you said based on fan reaction. Plus most of those things that he says are before the episode even airs so he obviously says that for a particular reason considering he doesn't know the fan reaction. I also agree that it's disrespectful for people to say that Dan says stuff to cater to the audience, that like questioning his judgment.

TheSchwab

[99]Nov 18, 2009

Yeah. They are mostly freddie and carly fans that get mad and upset at the comments Dan makes. Nobody is saying they can't be upset. But once you say Dan is not being serious when he says those things, then thats crossing the line. Thats all i was talking about.

Sockstar is the one who brought the shipping stuff to this argument. So i commented on that stuff as well. But the main reason I'm posting in this thread right now is because sockstar brought up his point that Dan just says stuff to seddie fans and he doesnt mean it.

Edited on 11/18/2009 5:21pm
    Edited 3 total times.

NatalieTV100

[100]Nov 18, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

Yeah. They are mostly freddie and carly fans that get mad and upset at the comments Dan makes. Nobody is saying they can't be upset. But once you say Dan is not being serious when he says those things, then thats crossing the line. Thats all i was talking about.

Sockstar is the one who brought the shipping stuff to this argument. So i commented on that stuff as well. But the main reason I'm posting in this thread right now is because sockstar brought up his point that Dan just says stuff to seddie fans and he doesnt mean it.

I do agree that most of the time it is Freddie and Carly fans, probally trying to tone down the "Seddie excitment". I also think that one of the reasons some people do that is not only because of Seddie but because of Sam, I've notice that some of them have a strong dislike of her .
    Edited on 11/18/2009 5:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.