We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iFind Lewbert's Lost Love' Episode Discussion

sockstar

[101]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    Doesn't matter kid, you lost the argument on the last page by switching to personal attacks. Come back another time sport.

:
    Sockstar has stated in the past that Dan only say's things too Appease and too Cater to seddie fans. Dan has said that he doesnt say or do things based on fan reaction. Sockstar is therefore claiming Dan lied when he said that.

Wow, for someone who has TWO degrees, I'd have thought you would recognise an appeal from authority when you see it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

Dan can say the grass is blue, and the sky is red. That doesn't mean anything. I'm going on his actual actions. Which have shown time and again he:
    1) Gets annoyed at how vocal and dismissive the Seddie shippers can get. "Throw a parade".
    2) Includes those little "HMMMN, SAM AND FREDDIE IN A ROOM TOGETHER! ZOMG" to appease those Seddie shippers who might otherwise threaten to jump off a cliff, or tell him to die, or say they won't watch the show if Creddie happens.

:
    2. Sockstar said in one of his posts here than Dan said Carly was jeolous in his funfacts. Dan never said Carly was jeolous. In the iFight Shelby Marxs fun facts he said Carly still is not interested in dating freddie and seems bothered by him losing his crush on her. Nothing about jeolousy there.

No, Dan said "Carly still seems to have no interest in dating Freddie". There is a difference between that and "is not interested".

Also, "Carly seems bothered by the thought of Freddie losing his crush on her."

How else would you describe this but jealously?

"Insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values".

So in this case, Carly is bothered (insecurity/anxiety) over an anticipate loss of something she values, which is her position in Freddie's life. That's jealously champ.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sockstar

[103]Nov 18, 2009
    I just showed a bunch of facts kiddo. Try harder next time.

You just lost again btw.

MEandChad4ever

[104]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 4
    Is the food they said was made of chick pee real?

TheSchwab

[105]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 11

sockstar wrote:
    I just showed a bunch of facts kiddo. Try harder next time. You just lost again btw.

Where has Dan said "I only make these comments so seddie fans dom't kill themselves."? Find me that comment from Dan and you win.

MEandChad4ever wrote:

You should read dan's funfacts. Ill get the link.

http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2009/11/fun-facts-about-ihave-my-principals.html

• Have you ever had a food called falafel? Do you know what falafel is made from (the basic food)? If you don't, you'll find out in the first 30 seconds of this iCarly episode. Or, if you want to know right now, just highlight the two blue X's below!

X THE CHICKPEA X

Edited on 11/18/2009 7:26pm
    Edited 3 total times.

sockstar

[106]Nov 18, 2009
    :
    Where has Dan said "I only make these comments so seddie fans dom't kill themselves."? Find me that comment from Dan and you win.

You are twisting my words again. I said Dan makes those comments, because he knows how vocal Seddie shippers get.

Then I added some of the ways those Seddie shippers get vocal, I've seen people talking about how it "makes them sick", or "they will die", or tell Dan to "die", and especially that they "won't watch the show anymore if Creddie happens".

Try again champ.

sockstar

[108]Nov 18, 2009
    How am I talking crap? You keep giving up and throwing personal attacks (calling me pathetic, saying I'm talking crap) when you don't have anything legit to say.

So you lose again kiddo.

Girlygirl24

[110]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 28
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    more like right. cant you leave the matter alone scwab? the episode was about lewbert not seddie!

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i loved this ep it CRACKED me up once again

MEandChad4ever

[111]Nov 19, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

MEandChad4ever wrote:

You should read dan's funfacts. Ill get the link.

http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2009/11/fun-facts-about-ihave-my-principals.html

Have you ever had a food called falafel? Do you know what falafel is made from (the basic food)? If you don't, you'll find out in the first 30 seconds of this iCarly episode. Or, if you want to know right now, just highlight the two blue X's below!

X THE CHICKPEA X

Thanks! Those fun facts were pretty cool. =)

Checkpoint24

[112]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 3

Schwab,

You need to realize how stupid you're making yourself look right now. You're resorting to attacking sockstar (and others) when you clearly can't respond to a comment or question aimed at you. It's really quite pathetic. Even when you don't, you have to twist their words for you to make any arguement out of it.

You're a college student? Wouldn't have guessed.

Edited on 11/19/2009 5:54pm

Girlygirl24

[113]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 28
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

Schwab,

You need to realize how stupid you're making yourself look right now. You're resorting to attacking sockstar (and others) when you clearly can't respond to a comment or question aimed at you. It's really quite pathetic. Even when you don't, you have to twist their words for you to make any arguement out of it.

im very sorry but i agree i just wish we can just TALK ABOUT the episode and NOT wether it had Creddie or Seddie.

sockstar

[114]Nov 19, 2009
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

Schwab,

He's been deleting his posts as wel lol.

MEandChad4ever

[115]Nov 19, 2009
    Does anybody know what cartoon was playing in Lewbert's office while Carly, Sam, and Freddie were watching him and Marta on their TV?

sockstar

[116]Nov 19, 2009
    Girly Cow?

NatalieTV100

[117]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 10
    sockstar wrote:
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

Schwab,

How many post?

Checkpoint24

[118]Nov 20, 2009
    sockstar wrote:
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

Schwab,

I just realized that, way to dig yourself out of a hole schwab...

taillow22

[119]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 11

I hardly come this forum anymore since it seems every single episode discussion evolves into a seddie/creddie war. I just scanned page 3 of this thread; I don't remember seeing ONE review of this episode. And I didn't even click on the other pages, I'm not gonna try to hide it.

SO here's my review of the episode now: It had a lot of great lines, but overall Lewbert being so completely over the top ruined it for me. Also, how predictable was the Spencer/Chuck plot?? 5.5/10

OH and here's another thing I noticed: There was not ONE seddie or creddie moment or hint in the entire thing. Not one. Let's discuss the episode now

Checkpoint24

[120]Nov 20, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:

I hardly come this forum anymore since it seems every single episode discussion evolves into a seddie/creddie war. I just scanned page 3 of this thread; I don't remember seeing ONE review of this episode. And I didn't even click on the other pages, I'm not gonna try to hide it.

SO here's my review of the episode now: It had a lot of great lines, but overall Lewbert being so completely over the top ruined it for me. Also, how predictable was the Spencer/Chuck plot?? 5.5/10

OH and here's another thing I noticed: There was not ONE seddie or creddie moment or hint in the entire thing. Not one. Let's discuss the episode now

Agree, agree, and couldn't agree more in that order.