We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iFence" Discussion

chasefan100

[101]May 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and what about when she licked her hand and then shook his.. his expression wasn't even a grossed out one(i mean why would he be, he's probably used to coming in contact with her saliva...in more ways than one) it was more like "i saw it coming and yet i did nothing.." sooo cute...

I think you are saying that Freddie and Sam have probably made out by now. its an interesting theory that maybe they were once a couple and that is maybe why she is both insulting and flirty with him. But nothign in the shows we have seen imply that past. But you are right that a lot of her taunts, bets and tricks she plays on him are physically intimate. Almost like their cutting each other down and rough treatment of each other is a weird kind of way of coming on to each other.

remember when Freddie said. You know usually when a girl rips on a guy like that it means she has a crush on him? and Sam gets all defensive and says he's not a guy. I think they both know something is going on they just don't want to admit it lol

Edited on 05/14/2008 8:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taillow22

[102]May 14, 2008
    • level: 11

i missed the first few minutes.

lol, it was so hilarious! the dorfmans, the tingling brothers, ms. benson fencing, and the Fencin' Bensons were the best ever!

AndreaMSkate

[103]May 14, 2008
    • level: 49
    I liked iFence, but it wasn't one of my favorite episodes.

iskabibble07

[104]May 14, 2008
    • level: 13
    I liked IFence also. I liked the development of a guy freindship between Freddie and Spencer. I thought it was funny when Carly sort of became the mom ordering Spencer around and such. And I stopped disliking Mrs. Benson as much and thought her part in the plot was funny.

crzza

[105]May 14, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    I liked IFence also. I liked the development of a guy freindship between Freddie and Spencer. I thought it was funny when Carly sort of became the mom ordering Spencer around and such. And I stopped disliking Mrs. Benson as much and thought her part in the plot was funny.
    Me too. Mrs.Benson is usually annoying but in that episode, she was funny(er).

AndreaMSkate

[106]May 14, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

Agreed. I definitely liked seeing Freddie do something as a guy, on his own without Carly and Sam. It was good character development for him. It just got silly towards the end though. But I love his mom. She's great.

gryffinval7890

[107]May 14, 2008
    • level: 12

iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and what about when she licked her hand and then shook his.. his expression wasn't even a grossed out one(i mean why would he be, he's probably used to coming in contact with her saliva...in more ways than one) it was more like "i saw it coming and yet i did nothing.." sooo cute...

I think you are saying that Freddie and Sam have probably made out by now. its an interesting theory that maybe they were once a couple and that is maybe why she is both insulting and flirty with him. But nothign in the shows we have seen imply that past. But you are right that a lot of her taunts, bets and tricks she plays on him are physically intimate. Almost like their cutting each other down and rough treatment of each other is a weird kind of way of coming on to each other.

actually i didn't mean they've made out by now... and its not a theory..

i was talking about when freddie said to Sam and Carly, "whenever i get a new ice cream she always licks it! she licks it all over just to bug me!"

iskabibble07

[108]May 14, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:

i was talking about when freddie said to Sam and Carly, "whenever i get a new ice cream she always licks it! she licks it all over just to bug me!"

Oh yeah *light finally comes on* I forgot that comment. Now it makes sense. Good one! Thanks!

gryffinval7890

[109]May 14, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:

Oh yeah *light finally comes on* I forgot that comment. Now it makes sense. Good one! Thanks!

tee hee.. no prob..

Collegebound06

[110]May 14, 2008
    • level: 32
    yea very interesting theory lol

crzza

[111]May 15, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:

That doesn't sound right....

gryffinval7890

[112]May 15, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:

get cho mind out the gutter kid.. tee hee hee!

don't worry i usually(purposely) take things the wron way... its funnier that way..

AndreaMSkate

[113]May 15, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:

Gunnar...come on.

Collegebound06

[114]May 17, 2008
    lol..its just a kids show

AndreaMSkate

[115]May 17, 2008
    I know seriously.

Collegebound06

[116]May 18, 2008
    altho that thing in the ep before this one with the golf course and the wood guy was more teen and up

Wedgie317

[117]May 18, 2008
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    altho that thing in the ep before this one with the golf course and the wood guy was more teen and up
    Yeah, but that was hilarious anyways!

Collegebound06

[118]May 18, 2008
    yeah it was lol

zulaz

[119]May 18, 2008
    well, iCarly is on TEEN NICK....so....yea..>_>"

Collegebound06

[120]May 18, 2008
    yeah thats true lol but i know my little cousins watch it and theyre 11 and 9