We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDo" Episode Discussion

charmed4eva112

[101]Oct 3, 2010
    • level: 20
    October 11th is also Thanksgiving Day in Canada, though it doesn't have much relevance since it won't even air in Canada on that day.... the promo looks interesting!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[102]Oct 3, 2010
    • level: 26
    xtinemachine90 wrote:

Actually it is airing Monday October 11th, not Saturday. I have no idea why they did that but they did. And here is the promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8_d0c528r8

I am super exicted, it looksgreat! The discription of the episode was way misleading though.It made it seem like Spencer wanted to run away with the bride but the promo shows that he is trying to get her to NOT like him. Now it is more obvious that he is not really going tomarry her.

It looks good! Where's Gibby?

soPiggylicious

[103]Oct 4, 2010
    • level: 2

maybe we'll only see gibby in beginning while they filming an icarly segment cause he doesn't appear to be at the wedding

I'm so excited for oct 11! ido AND BTR logan/camille/james drama!! :p

pscf3

[104]Oct 4, 2010
    • level: 16

@sopiggyliscious, I'm not sure it's possible for BTR to have drama. That episode just looks funny.

Wow, I just realized everything that's going on on next Monday:

New iCarly

New BTR

New DWTS

New Castle

BTR album comes out.

Monday Night Football

And with the grand finale: I GET OFF SCHOOL BECAUSE WELL BE COMING BACK FROM TENNESSEE!

But wait, I just realized that that means that we won't get home until late, which means I'll miss everything. "cries for an hour".

I know! I'll tell my dad to speed!

Ok, so I guess that means that Tuesday will be the big day! I can record DWTS/Castle (since there both on ABC), buy iDo and "Big Time Girlfriends" on iTunes, and look up the MNF score online!

Wait, there's also a new NCIS on that Tuesday, I also have school, and I should get a pre ordered book that i ordered that day.

Phew, Way too much stuff, I'll have to finish some on wensday, on which I have Church!

I'll give a virtual cholcoate cookie to anyone who read and/or understood that.

soPiggylicious

[105]Oct 4, 2010

lol fair enough, i'm just excited to have a logan/camille episode

vanillacupcakes

[106]Oct 6, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ABUG8LhYQ
    Behind the scenes clip is up.
    I'm not a fan of Miranda's singing...but whatever. I have a feeling Sam is only there for the food. xD

KJLwriter

[107]Oct 10, 2010
    • level: 8
    I'm excited to see Miranda sing. I have her CD and I like "Shakespeare." It's a good song, and it fits the episode really well.

vanillacupcakes

[108]Oct 10, 2010
    Did you see the sneak peek? I think it was the...2nd one? That was basically the scene of her singing.

KJLwriter

[109]Oct 10, 2010
    No, I didn't watch it. I don't want the sneak peeks. They ruin the show for me.

soPiggylicious

[110]Oct 10, 2010

lol you're good. i'm too impatient, if i can see a piece of it now i'm watching it! lol

What i don't like are script leaks, i don't see that for the nick shows but it happens alot for the disney ones. I don't wanna know the whole story b4 i see but bits and pieces get me through the week or whatever until the actual airing

xtinemachine90

[111]Oct 11, 2010

Yeah, I always get sucked into the promos. And I too hate script leaks. I found some (interesting) dialogue for the iDo scene where they are all saying why Spencer is bad for the bride. The site I saw it on isn't very reliable though. However, everything said fit in perfectly with the promo. Oh well I guess I'll find out if it was right tonight!

vanillacupcakes

[112]Oct 11, 2010

Actually that is probably accurate, because I watched the sneak peek of that scene and they were all listing all these reasons.
    "He drinks milk in the shower"
    "All naked and wettt"
    lol xD
    Yeah, I'm impatient so I always watch them. All the episodes this season have had sneak peeks but I can't help it.

KJLwriter

[113]Oct 11, 2010
    Yeah, I don't like script leaks either. Though, I do like to read the ending of a book before I read the book.....it's very weird...I don't read it very well..I just glance through it. I'm excited for it to be on in five minutes!

07MurphyM

[114]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 9

Did anyone else see the preview for the new icarly special coming in november?

AllieAllie

[115]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 22

yes so freakkin excited

frontman19

[116]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 14

I did, it seems pretty good, but I will bet anything that Dan doesn't actually have anyone get together, unless this truly is the last season, then there will be a definitive choice, but I highly doubt it. I'm still really curious to see what he did with the real life fan war.

As for the episode it was really quite funny, I noticed that when cold opens of episodes aren't iCarly segments, the episodes tend to be a lot better. I got to say there were a lot of moments that made me laugh, and it was a sweet ending. Gibby's story was stupid, but the ending was darkly funny and it made up for it. Am I the only one who kind of wanted Jennette to sing at the end of the episode? (even though I know full well that Miranda co-wrote/recorded the song)

KJLwriter

[117]Oct 11, 2010
    I loved the episode! It was so good!!!! Also, Guppy was in it! Awww...sweet Guppy. He's so cute. Though, Gibby's story was just kind of....pointless. Plus, he just left the old lady lying on the ground. She could've broken her hip. I didn't like that at all!! Also, I kind of wish Jennette would've sang. Jennette is so good, but so is Miranda. Duet? Maybe? Also, the upcoming movie looks AMAZING!!! I really hope someone ends up with Freddie. Freddie deserves a girlfriend. I will totally watch that.

vanillacupcakes

[118]Oct 11, 2010
    I am SUPER EXCITED for that movie. Ohmygosh.

saylavee

[119]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 18

*Is tired and scared to death by storm outside*

Personally I thought the episode was boring and predictable. Freddie looked great in the tux Though a duet with Miranda and Jennette would've been nice, since I figured there is little chance of ever having Jennette sing solo on the show unfortunately :'( Ya know, since Nick has something against her and singing on the station. I never once saw her music video on Nick or TeenNick after it premiered. And then there was that Jingle Bells commercial where everyone but her sang some part. If she does eventually though, that would be GREAT! I really love her music

Signing off with: GUPPY IS SO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!! :3 :3

soPiggylicious

[120]Oct 11, 2010

I thought this episode was pretty meh, having watched the promos i felt like i had seem the episode b4 and bere in mind this is not the first i'm watching the promos b4 the show but i never felt like this with other episodes

it felt pretty choppy to me, i'm wondering if this is another 1 that went way over the time limit and had to undergo extensive cutting?

gibby's story was sooo pointless oh wow LOL better they had had more of the wedding instead smh But guppy was adorable as always

Edited on 10/11/2010 7:15pm