We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDo" Episode Discussion

RemDiamond

[61]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 5
    When I checked MSN said a new episode would air on the 11th but didn't say which one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[62]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 16
    That's what I said.

RemDiamond wrote:
    When I checked MSN said a new episode would air on the 11th but didn't say which one.

RemDiamond

[63]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 5
    No you said the 9th. Although, after I had posted that, I saw that you corrected it on a different thread.

pscf3

[64]Aug 27, 2010
    Man, msn is on a roll!

Here's the description for iDo:

An iCarly fan proposes to his girlfriend live on the web show; Carly must come to the rescue when a bride gets cold feet.

It will air on October 11th according to msn.

vanillacupcakes

[65]Aug 27, 2010

pscf3 wrote:
    Man, msn is on a roll! Here's the description for iDo: An iCarly fan proposes to his girlfriend live on the web show; Carly must come to the rescue when a bride gets cold feet. It will air on October 11th according to msn.

October?? Ahh that's so far away!! I think they should have just aired all of the Victorious episodes now and waited until September to air the first episode of season 4. I don't like all of these gaps, it feels like it's making the show move along slower when it's just the time in between each episode.

pscf3

[66]Aug 27, 2010
    Actually, starting on September 11th, there will be a new episode every two weeks.

iSams Mom on September 11th

iGet Pranky on September 25

iDo on October 11th

vanillacupcakes wrote:

pscf3 wrote:
    Man, msn is on a roll! Here's the description for iDo: An iCarly fan proposes to his girlfriend live on the web show; Carly must come to the rescue when a bride gets cold feet. It will air on October 11th according to msn.

October?? Ahh that's so far away!! I think they should have just aired all of the Victorious episodes now and waited until September to air the first episode of season 4. I don't like all of these gaps, it feels like it's making the show move along slower when it's just the time in between each episode.

teenj12

[67]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 26
    Every two weeks?!? That's sh!t.
    pscf3 wrote:
    Actually, starting on September 11th, there will be a new episode every two weeks.

iDo on October 11th

vanillacupcakes wrote:

pscf3 wrote:

pscf3

[68]Aug 28, 2010
    Why? It actually sounds pretty good. Hey, it's better than what we have now.

It's not my fault if you want to be spoiled with every week,and curse if you get the next best thing.

teenj12 wrote:
    Every two weeks?!? That's sh!t.
    pscf3 wrote:

iDo on October 11th

vanillacupcakes wrote:

pscf3 wrote:

MusicAddictBabe

[69]Aug 28, 2010
    • level: 18
    What a bummer. But it is better than nothing. Plus, if they show one every week, it'll be over before you know it.

teenj12

[70]Aug 28, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    What a bummer. But it is better than nothing. Plus, if they show one every week, it'll be over before you know it.

I guess,but we had to wait a month for S4 to continue,it kinda sucks,but whatever.

saylavee

[71]Aug 28, 2010
    Hey, at least we dont have to wait too long for it to start. With the way things are going, and school starting, it will be Sept 11 before you know it...*just realizes date*...

Oh, that reminds me, my best friend's Sweet 16 party is on the 10th xD I still need to get a black dress.

MusicAddictBabe

[72]Aug 28, 2010
    It sounds weird to have something premiere that day. Like, it's not a bad thing, but like places on here where you're excited for that day to come just sounds wrong. I know that none of us mean it like that, but you know what I mean.

pscf3

[73]Aug 28, 2010
    Lol, saylavee and mab, wrong thread, iDo airs on OCTOBER 11th, not September 11th. iSams Mom airs on September 11th. I do agree though. You know iTTK aired on September 11th, 2009.

MusicAddictBabe

[74]Aug 28, 2010
    Man, I thought I was off lol. Did it? I can hardly remember. Then again, I guess at that time, I never really thought about it.

teenj12

[75]Aug 28, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    It sounds weird to have something premiere that day.

ICARLY evil tradition!!!!!
    Yeah,it sounds really wrong to be excited,but I can't help it.

MusicAddictBabe

[76]Aug 28, 2010
    I know

DPluver2012

[77]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 11
    it is weird aint it? man...i still remember what i was doing that day. i was in 2nd grade and we were all sitting down for story time and i got called to the office to go home bc the plane that crashed in pennsylvania still hadnt landed and was still being hijacked by those guys. My grandma was afraid that they might accidently run the plane into the school so she picked my sis and i up. man...that was CRAZY! i was so confused as to why my g-ma was so scared, but its amazing that i will still get to tell that story one day.

What were you all up to that day?

pscf3

[78]Sep 9, 2010
    I don't know, I was 3.

DPluver2012 wrote:
    it is weird aint it? man...i still remember what i was doing that day. i was in 2nd grade and we were all sitting down for story time and i got called to the office to go home bc the plane that crashed in pennsylvania still hadnt landed and was still being hijacked by those guys. My grandma was afraid that they might accidently run the plane into the school so she picked my sis and i up. man...that was CRAZY! i was so confused as to why my g-ma was so scared, but its amazing that i will still get to tell that story one day.

MusicAddictBabe

[79]Sep 9, 2010
    Oh. I was actually gonna start a convo like this, in a way.

I remember being in fourth grade. We just came in for recess when our teacher came in with tears in her eyes and told us what was happening. But all I remember is that I got it all mixed up. I remember her telling us about the Pentagon being hit and something being destroyed (that being the Twin Towers, but I didn't know that at the time) so I figured that the Pentagon was no longer there and even though I didn't know what that was, I figured since it was in Washington, D.C., it was important.

DPluver2012

[80]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 11
    pscf3 wrote:
    I don't know, I was 3.

DPluver2012 wrote:

u were 3?!? o my gosh! haha u must be YOUNG! xD