We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iRamble - The Official iCarly Off-Topic Thread

teenj12

[6561]Sep 14, 2012
    • level: 26
    @MAB: Yup, the Seddie topic used to be off-topic as hell . I also remember some users who haven't been on in a while. Like Jakeo, YellowMuffins, etc. Now that the show is coming to an end, I wonder if we'll ever all get back together and have some sort of "Goodbye" party . Of course only a few of us will probably migrate to the Sam and Cat or Gibby forums (leaning more towards Sam and Cat)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Narniagirl7

[6562]Sep 15, 2012
    • level: 3

Since the title says off topic, I love the movie All Dogs go to heaven. Charlie B. Barkin is the coolest german shepherd ever!!

BrookeParker

[6563]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 12
    I figured yall sawmy 9/11 post. Also, @Narniagirl, I kinda thought about that movie recently.

MusicAddictBabe

[6564]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 18
    Marc - Yeah. Summers where I live are usually a bit cooler than that. But this year, it turned out to be like I said - around 30C. Quite literally, actually. I mean, it sometimes got a little hotter or cooler than that, but that's probably the temperature it was at for the most part.

Where I live, we get mild summers and somewhat cold winters. Ironically, when you guys say how you reacted when you first saw snow, this year was the first year we didn't get much snow at all. It was surprising. And for anybody who's used to seeing snow, you might know what I mean when I say how "on-guard" you are all winter when that happens since you're waiting to be pummeled with snow, and when you're not for a long time (meaning most of the winter), you're still a tinge on edge because in the back of your mind, you're waiting for a huge snow storm or blizzard to hit in the middle of spring or something. Or...at least that's how I am lol.

TJ12 - Yeah, I remember them. I also remember Saylavee, AprilShakira, and Pscf. I know there are probably more, but I'm kinda drawing a blank at the moment. And, yeah. It was always way off-topic I remember that time that we had a "Seddie Thread" family and a bunch of us had a role in it. haha Those were the days. Man...now I've gotta go back and look through all those pages just so I can find some of the odd-and-end stuff we used to talk about.

It'd be cool to have a "goodbye" sort of party. After this ends, I might still come back on here. Or at least I'll come back to the non-iCarly threads since I feel like those would be more active than anything. And that's true. I'll definitely check out the spin-off shows' forums after this, especially if a bunch of people I'm used to here go too.

Narnia - That's such a good movie! I haven't seen it in forever, though.

teenj12

[6565]Sep 17, 2012
    @Mab: Oh yeah, the family tree thing . You inspired me to dig into the seddie topic, and I found it ^ ^ Here was the updated copy, with LampEC, that we made on December 22, 2010:

Schilling - Creepy grandad

TheSchwab - Immature uncle who was spoiled as a child.

Kristen - The runaway

MAB - The mom

Jakeo - The dad

Saylavee- sister who's a weirdo scammer.

Charmed - The oldest, responsible sister who is always stuck babysitting.

Vanilla Cupcake - The popular, artistic (cause of your icons) sister.

April - The badass sister who is perverted and always making fun of things even though she has no idea how to back it up, she just says stuff just because.

pscf3 - The jock whose always fighting with all his sisters.

teenj12 - The brother/rival who always corrects people on their spelling and whatnot.

NatalieTV100 - The smart one

Yellow Muffins- the adopted child that doesnt speak much, but when she does, its a lot.

pixarprincess - little sister with a passion for Disney.

HardcoreFakes- the youngest brother who can be very strong willed.

Risette- sister who's in college, and keeps saying she will stay intact with the family, but leaves alot. xD

LampEC - The aunt with a weird obsession of Lamps!!

Narniagirl7

[6566]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 3

Another funny comedy show that I like is Saved by the Bell. I don't watch a lot of t.v like I used to, it's mainly iCarly and Saved by the Bell. With a little bit of game shows thrown in.

marcdragicevic

[6567]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 21
    @MAB - Are you a fan of the snow. I haven't been to the snows in so many years now. Our weather is really strange down here, so many seasons in the one day.

MusicAddictBabe

[6568]Sep 19, 2012
    TJ12 - Bwahaha! xD Oh, the nostalgia! I remember wondering how I got stuck being the mother of so many kids o_O

Marc - Eh...not as much as I used to be. I do like the snow when we don't get stuck with a lot of it.

teenj12

[6569]Sep 20, 2012
    @Mab: Ha ha, yea that is way too many kids . Remember that Total Drama Chocolate Mob role play by Pixar? Good times, good times xP.

MusicAddictBabe

[6570]Sep 21, 2012
    I slightly do remember that. Man, now I gotta go look for it.

It was so off-topic, I even remember this time when we talked about how off-topic it was and how we actually kinda liked it that way.

teenj12

[6571]Sep 21, 2012
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    I slightly do remember that. Man, now I gotta go look for it.

It was so off-topic, I even remember this time when we talked about how off-topic it was and how we actually kinda liked it that way.
    Yea, I remember that too. I think I said I liked it that way because we could all kinda just talk and connect with one another in a thread where we dually discussed our favorite iCarly ship. From time to time, we did talk Seddie. Of course there was more off topicness, but I think it also had to do with the enormous breaks between episodes in the past seasons .

MusicAddictBabe

[6572]Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah, that's sorta what I said too. It's kinda like this thread on this forum. I mean, we're all on this forum because we like iCarly and we come on here to just talk about random stuff. And the Seddie thread was the same way only with more Seddie supporters. And, yeah, I agree. I figured if anybody said anything about it being off-topic, my only defense would be that it was from the lack of anything Seddie or iCarly in general.

BrookeParker

[6573]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 12
    JUST saw the promo for the last season of "iCarly"!

MusicAddictBabe

[6574]Sep 24, 2012
    Happy autumn/spring, everyone! I know I'm a little late, but who cares, I have three months!

FUN FACT: So, you know how we have short days in the winter and long days in the summer? On the first day of spring or fall, everybody gets twelve hours of daylight (I'm guessing the sun rises at 7am and sets at 7pm). Everybody. I just thought that was interesting.

marcdragicevic

[6575]Sep 30, 2012
    Yeah, our spring equinox was on the 23rd of September 2012 - 12:49am.

MusicAddictBabe

[6576]Oct 28, 2012
    For any of you who live on the east coast or in the northeast, stay safe. I live in the northern part of PA and we never really have anything major happen here. Everyone's really curious to see what happens in the next few days. I know I don't know any of you personally, but I've talked to some of you enough throughout the past few years to feel some sort of connection and so all my thoughts go out to you (and those of you I don't know too).

(P.S. Sorry that came out sounding weird. I didn't really know how to word that right haha.)

teenj12

[6577]Oct 29, 2012
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    For any of you who live on the east coast or in the northeast, stay safe. I live in the northern part of PA and we never really have anything major happen here. Everyone's really curious to see what happens in the next few days. I know I don't know any of you personally, but I've talked to some of you enough throughout the past few years to feel some sort of connection and so all my thoughts go out to you (and those of you I don't know too).

(P.S. Sorry that came out sounding weird. I didn't really know how to word that right haha.)
    Yea, the hurricane has definitely had an effect on us here in New Jersey. Its raining like crazy and the winds are strong. Its supposed to be getting worse too :/ .

Thanks for the kind words MAB .

MusicAddictBabe

[6578]Oct 29, 2012
    Oh, yeah, I'm sure. Here, it's been rainy for most of the day, but now the wind's starting to pick up. Our worst day is supposed to be tomorrow.

No problem

marcdragicevic

[6579]Oct 31, 2012
    Has the storm finally passed yet?

MusicAddictBabe

[6580]Nov 1, 2012
    I think so. When I stopped at this gas station earlier, they had the news or The Weather Channel on and it showed the aftermath of this storm. Pretty much all it looked like was scattered rain throughout the northeast (and snow in lower PA). Also, they predicted it to be bad for us all day yesterday, but we ended up with nothing but on and off light rain instead. The worst hit us the night before. It was super windy and rainy and lasted, I would say, about 12 hours (not completely sure, though, since it was bad when I went to bed and even a few times when I woke up early in the morning and by the time I actually woke up, everything seemed to have calmed down). My guess is that if it only lasted that long, it was travelling pretty fast.

It's times like these that I'm thankful I live where I do. I feel really bad for those who live on the coast and hope that everything turns out ok in the end. I actually thought we were supposed to get hit worse than what we did. Surprisingly, we didn't get flooded as badly, which is odd because I live in a valley and this town has gotten worse flooding from the aftermath of more southern hurricanes than this one that actually hit us.