We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly Innuendos

saylavee

[121]May 15, 2010
    • level: 18
    ^Probably because there's guna be a whole building full of people with many different personalities in one room. Lol.

@whoever said the orange and thumb thing. Okay, really, it took me and my friend (who has a really dirty mind) 20 mins to figure it out what you were implying with the thumb and the orange. Wow..its barely even an innuendo though. you need a really dirty mind to turn that into one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Aprilshakira

[122]May 15, 2010
    • level: 10
    krisiten wrote:

Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?

Because it WILL.

krisiten

[123]May 15, 2010
    • level: 5
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

Why do I have a feeling that ibeat the heat is gonna have a bucket load of inneudos?

Because it WILL.

Yeahhh (: Everyones gonna be hot and I don't think Carly and Sam will be wearing their usual 15 layers of clothes. I could just picture all of the innuedos. haha.

twitchandglitc

[124]May 15, 2010
    • level: 8
    krisiten wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

Because it WILL.

Yeahhh (: Everyones gonna be hot and I don't think Carly and Sam will be wearing their usual 15 layers of clothes. I could just picture all of the innuedos. haha.
    oh i can imagine the pedos.-face palm-

Jennfan14

[125]May 15, 2010
    • level: 2

ooh my gosh that will be interesting. Not to change the subject, but I think i have a new one. In iBelieve in Bigfoot, Carly goes, "Well i wanna find bigfoot, Spencer wants to find a beavcoon, and Sam wants to go to Robin's Weiners, so let's go!" and sam says,"YEAH! WOO! LET'S GO!!" haha

krisiten

[126]May 15, 2010
    • level: 5
    Jennfan14 wrote:

ooh my gosh that will be interesting. Not to change the subject, but I think i have a new one. In iBelieve in Bigfoot, Carly goes, "Well i wanna find bigfoot, Spencer wants to find a beavcoon, and Sam wants to go to Robin's Weiners, so let's go!" and sam says,"YEAH! WOO! LET'S GO!!" haha

I thought the fact that Sam fell asleep with one of Robin's weiners in her mouths was a little innudeo-ish. Its just the way it looked. hahha
    (btw, This is Jennette_facts from twitter)

Jennfan14

[127]May 15, 2010

oh my gosh yeah! haha thanks for replying lol some of the things on here are wrooong, but it's making me lmao

Jennfan14

[128]May 15, 2010

ooh i've noticed the chair with handcuffs, the "squat thrusts!" , the guy that Freddie interviews says, "and girls usually don't like me because i have an odd oder" , and i'm not sure if this is one, but the whole chair scene, in the beginning where sam's like "and now duct tape!" and carly goes,"wait woa woa woa woa! sam! no! (muffled) - noooo!" in the episode iSpeed Date. wow there's a lot in that one lol.

Edited on 05/15/2010 5:24pm

NatalieTV100

[129]May 16, 2010

It took me a couple of times to get the squat thrust thing(I wasn't really thinking that way). I don't know if anyone said this, but the whole scene with Spencer picturing Gibby's mom as Gibby and Gibby's mom picturing Spencer as Carly seemed innuendoish. Like when it showed Gibby covering his chest(like Spencer was imagining Gibby's mom shirtless or something).

Jennfan14

[130]May 16, 2010

NatalieTV100 wrote:

It took me a couple of times to get the squat thrust thing(I wasn't really thinking that way). I don't know if anyone said this, but the whole scene with Spencer picturing Gibby's mom as Gibby and Gibby's mom picturing Spencer as Carly seemed innuendoish. Like when it showed Gibby covering his chest(like Spencer was imagining Gibby's mom shirtless or something).

haha yeah that's true. Also the whole way Spencer did the Hip Swivel.... lol. yeah the Gibby/Spencer/Gibby's Mom thing was awkward... lol that's true too... but who know's what they're actually thinking while saying.... oh I'm also surprised no one has said this one yet. from iOwe You....

Customer- Hey, Lady!

Sam- Yes can i help you?

Customer- I asked for some hot sauce and there was no hot sauce on my tray

Sam- Fine *whips out hot sauce* Here's some hot sauce

Customer- It should have been on the tray in the first place

Sam- Do you where I wanna put it right now?!

Edited on 05/16/2010 12:56pm

NatalieTV100

[131]May 16, 2010

I haven't watched iOwe You in a long time so I was a bit fuzzy on the quotes, but that was a good one.

Jennfan14

[133]May 16, 2010

wow nobody has said anything for a while lol. I just foud two new ones (again shocked that nobody has noticed them) they're kinda small.... lol the first one from iCarly Awards---

Carly- Evan can do things with his body that not every boy can do *cues video*

Evan- Hi! I'm Evan; I'm 14 and this is what I got!

and from iFind Lewbert's Lost Love

Lewbart- *touching wart* oooooh man it's getting bigger! Here feel it!

Carly/Sam- eew ooo way gross!

Carly- I'm a vegetarian

lol what do ya think??

twitchandglitc

[134]May 17, 2010
    i don't think the second one works unless you think too hard.
    and the first ones an innuendo if you don't know what he does next.
    -.-

Jennfan14

[135]May 17, 2010

twitchandglitc wrote:
    i don't think the second one works unless you think too hard. and the first ones an innuendo if you don't know what he does next. -

-

ooh yeah that's true. have you seen the Promo for iPsycho? it looks like it's gonna have a TON of innuendos! i thought i even saw a few starts of some ON the promo... Freddie being forced by Sam to kiss that weird fan girl through the glass.....and them being locked up by a psycho girl.... haha wow. i can't wait for June 4th!! lol

twitchandglitc

[136]May 17, 2010

Jennfan14 wrote:

twitchandglitc wrote:
    i don't think the second one works unless you think too hard. and the first ones an innuendo if you don't know what he does next. -

-

ooh yeah that's true. have you seen the Promo for iPsycho? it looks like it's gonna have a TON of innuendos! i thought i even saw a few starts of some ON the promo... Freddie being forced by Sam to kiss that weird fan girl through the glass.....and them being locked up by a psycho girl.... haha wow. i can't wait for June 4th!! lol

yes and i can't wait.

arnoldmcguire

[137]May 18, 2010
    • level: 12
    krisiten wrote:

If it'll have that much I can see it that way. starting with the clothing of the cast. (I already saw Jennette's so I dunno for the others.)

Jennfan14

[138]May 18, 2010

arnoldmcguire wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

If it'll have that much I can see it that way. starting with the clothing of the cast. (I already saw Jennette's so I dunno for the others.)
    ooh i'm curious now! what was she wearing.... and where did you see the picture?? (:

frontman19

[139]May 18, 2010
    • level: 14

Jennfan14 wrote:

arnoldmcguire wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

ooh i'm curious now! what was she wearing.... and where did you see the picture?? (:

http://twitpic.com/ba9na

and

http://twitpic.com/b8zj1

It's nothing more then your average "it's incredibly hot in here" clothing.

alirk

[140]May 19, 2010
    • level: 22

Noticed one this morning. In iGot Detention when Spencer comes out of the shower and says "You will not believe where I found this fish." Kinda innuendoish