We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly Innuendos

Jennfan14

[181]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 2

NatalieTV100 wrote:

I agree withthe Nick being better than Disney part. The innuendos in this show are hilarious. And I know this is off topic and all, but for anyone who actually watches Victorious, Cat had mention something about her "uncle and uncle" on last night's episode.

I totally agree with you that Nick is better than Disney when it comes to the innuendos. I noticed that on Victorious also I saw a little bitty clip for iBeat The Heat (when they were advertising for the Nick summer specials) and i already caught an innuendo in there!!

Sam-*standing in front of what looks like an air conditioner*- aah it feels sooo goood!

Spencer- awh yeah! not i can take this bag of ice out of my pants! (pulls out bag of ice from pants revealing underwear)

iCan't wait to see iBeat The Heat!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilivelovemusic

[182]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 5
    oh man i actually read all of the posts here coz i might hav missed sum innuendos i dint knoe about. Man i nvr thought it wud ever get this durty! lol! nd bty nick IS better for teens than disney is coz there nvr r innuendos in disney nd I

DPluver2012

[183]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 11
    i knoe wt u mn.ant it czy?! u gota luv nick fr hving innuendos! i jus cnt belve u read all of th posts here. y am i wrtng leik ths? lol it loked fn so i thot id try it

frontman19

[184]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 14

DPluver2012 wrote:
    i knoe wt u mn.ant it czy?! u gota luv nick fr hving innuendos! i jus cnt belve u read all of th posts here. y am i wrtng leik ths? lol it loked fn so i thot id try it

I have no idea what you just wrote. Jst syn'

But seriously another innuendo...

Briggs: "Remember last night...the casserole" (said in a suggestive tone)

Wow that's pathetic, I'm running low.

Edited on 06/08/2010 10:33pm

DPluver2012

[185]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 11
    frontman19 wrote:

DPluver2012 wrote:

I have no idea what you just wrote. Jst syn'

But seriously another innuendo...

Briggs: "Remember last night...the casserole" (said in a suggestive tone)

Wow that's pathetic, I'm running low.

rofl i was typing like ilivelovemusic. haha i thought i should try it out. it took me 30 mins to come up with my post...thats sad

1MMfan

[186]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 16

I write like that on facebook. Its not actually that hard.

Anyway, ok so anyway um...What about in that episode where Freddie lost a bet and Sam was ok with putting the hose thing down his pants.
    Spencer in iStage An Intervention giving full detail on how he went to the bathroom when he was into his game.
    Spencer walking with a football between his legs in iKiss
    Yeah those are dumb but that's all I can think of since the good ones were said already.

Jennfan14

[187]Jun 9, 2010

This was probably said already, but how about in iHave My Principals when Spencer was having his bull riding lesson

Teacher dude-*gets on Spencer* do you wanna learn how to ride this bull or what?

Spencer- I'm not sure anymore!

Teacher dude- *while "riding" Spencer*- yee-haw! wooo! come on boy is that all you got?

Spencer- *while still trying to throw gut off*- i don't know! this is all so new to me!!

ilivelovemusic

[188]Jun 9, 2010
    haha DPluver2012 its nothin to be ashamed of lol im tryin to think of other innuendos but its lyk u guys sed evry single 1 lol

krisiten

[189]Jun 10, 2010

This really isnt an inneundo, cause I'm 95% sure Dan probably didn't know this. In ipsycho, when Freddie has that lame pose in his pictures that Carly, Sam and Spencer laugh at looks very close (a little too close) to the sign language sign for "lesbian" I speak sign language, so I was like "wait.."

vanillacupcakes

[190]Jun 10, 2010

Jennfan14 wrote:

This was probably said already, but how about in iHave My Principals when Spencer was having his bull riding lesson

Teacher dude-*gets on Spencer* do you wanna learn how to ride this bull or what?

Teacher dude- *while "riding" Spencer*- yee-haw! wooo! come on boy is that all you got?

Spencer- *while still trying to throw gut off*- i don't know! this is all so new to me!!

That was said before, but that is my favorite innuendo! Haha. I have a feeling iBeat the Heat will have a lot of innuendos.

ilivelovemusic

[191]Jun 11, 2010
    @vanillacupcakes i hope so too! because with the heat and the innuendo's combined it would equal to a very funny episode and I don't feel like i'm too old for this show because sometimes my friends or brothers mock me but they watch it too and they like it! they're just trying to act all cool and mature lol

arnoldmcguire

[192]Jun 11, 2010
    • level: 12
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

Jennfan14 wrote:

That was said before, but that is my favorite innuendo! Haha. I have a feeling iBeat the Heat will have a lot of innuendos.

Esp. that Miranda and Jennette will be in tank tops all episode long, adds the hotness on the hot episode itself.

Jennfan14

[193]Jun 11, 2010

arnoldmcguire wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

Jennfan14 wrote:

Esp. that Miranda and Jennette will be in tank tops all episode long, adds the hotness on the hot episode itself.

omg i just found out the release date for iBeat The Heat!!! It's June 26 at 8:00 bring on the innuendos!!!

ilivelovemusic

[194]Jun 12, 2010
    oh yea! just a few more days well weeks actually but still!! YAY!

Girlygirl24

[195]Jun 12, 2010
    • level: 28
    I noticed a BIG Innuendo in iwont Cancel the show

When spencer leaves and goes to his date and Carly says that the next segment is What am i licking and Gibby comes in saying

Gibby:Whos gonna be the licker?

Carly:you!

Gibby:Awesome!!

I was like O_o

1MMfan

[196]Jun 12, 2010

This is not really that bad, but in 'iBelieve in Bigfoot', when Spencer is moving his head around, Sam is like 'That was a sexy dance.' It just sounds so wrong, and really shocking to hear on iCarly. I know 'sexy' was constantly said in FOP, but still.

Jennfan14

[197]Jun 12, 2010

omg i just found a MAJOR innuendo!! on iPsycho, you hear Sam and Spencer use the word "stub Rag" .......let's just say I looked it up on google....OMG!! look it up..... o.0

vanillacupcakes

[198]Jun 12, 2010

@girlygirl: The whole "What am I licking?" game is sort of...weird. Haha it's just screaming to involve some sort of dirty joke.

@1mmfan: That was a great Spam moment too! I haven't heard them use "sexy" a lot. What is FOP? I'm out of it..

@arnold:Agreed, this episode is going to be so hot in general. While we're at it we might as well have Griffin shirtless.

Aprilshakira

[199]Jun 12, 2010
    • level: 10

Mrs. Benson: "Your first date.."
    Freddie: "Mom.."
    Mrs. Benson: "And with a GIRL!"
    Freddie: "MOM!"

Girlygirl24

[200]Jun 12, 2010
    • level: 28
    Jennfan14 wrote:

omg i just found a MAJOR innuendo!! on iPsycho, you hear Sam and Spencer use the word "stub Rag" .......let's just say I looked it up on google....OMG!! look it up..... o.0

i looked it up on google and it said that its a weird boring personality...... not really that bad