We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly Innuendos

georgiah24

[701]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 2

marcdragicevic wrote:
    georgiah24 wrote:

when giggy talks about sam when she drew something on gibbys forehead and carly says its a pretty acraute drawind lol i wonda wat it was lol

What's the most common drawing on someone's head these days. (That's what the drawing most likely was).
    i dont no i only no words cause my cousin write **** on my forehead lol (sorry forsaying that word i dont know wat the rules are atthe moment)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[702]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 16
    Idk I think this site automatically stars out words. I go all "iCarly" and use chiz and substitute words, or just star out one of the letters.

I thought you were being sarcastic when you said, "I wonder what it was". Oh, my bad. It's what immature middle school kids always drew to be "~inappropriate & funny" or whatever(not boobs).
    Got it now?

marcdragicevic

[703]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 21
    georgiah24 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    georgiah24 wrote:

when giggy talks about sam when she drew something on gibbys forehead and carly says its a pretty acraute drawind lol i wonda wat it was lol

What's the most common drawing on someone's head these days. (That's what the drawing most likely was).
    i dont no i only no words cause my cousin write **** on my forehead lol (sorry forsaying that word i dont know wat the rules are atthe moment)

Let's just say, when people are passed out from too much alcohol; they become massive targets. They wake up so many drawings all over their face and more.