We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly iFix A Popstar (#231) Episode Discussion

DPluver2012

[81]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 11
    all i know and think is that that was a HIGH- LARIOUS episode XDDD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ruffmanfan88

[82]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 12
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Has Dan posted any Fun Facts about this episode? Maybe that'll tell what she resembles...not that I don't agree with any of you - I do think she pretty much sums up most popstars today. Ok, maybe not most...but a bunch. Or at least a few.

Last night Dan said he is starting to work on the fun facts. He will put the up today sometime

MusicAddictBabe

[83]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 18

Sweet!

Aprilshakira

[84]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 10

Wow.. where are these funfacts?! It's been like two days. And all Dan's working on is stupid Victorious.

ruffmanfan88

[85]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 12
    Aprilshakira wrote:

Wow.. where are these funfacts?! It's been like two days. And all Dan's working on is stupid Victorious.

Well there not up yey. but There probably done and just sitting on his computer and he will put them up. Also don't forget Dan has a life, he does not even have to do the fun facts. Right now he is writting another episode of Victorious. He will be finishing the season very soon, then iCarly will go back into production. Dan is also going to be vary busy with both shows by editing and writting them. Also Right now he just wants to promote Victorious. Every movie or tv shows does this. I bet if he had a twitter when iCarly was first going to air he would have done the same. All of the stuff asbout Victorious will soon blow over.

xiaxia123

[86]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 4
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    Of course she did. She violently pulled the fork out of Freddie's shoulder. Just because their starting to stand each other points nothing to a relationship. Anywho, an alright episode. I hated that popstar so much though. That (beep) did not deserve to be famous again.

I am neutral on the Seddie and Creddie thing. I'm just pointing what I saw and think. And plus, did I mention anything about Seddie? No I did not Btw, is this episode that Sam hurts Freddie the least so far? Just asking.

MusicAddictBabe

[87]Mar 21, 2010
    lol Poor Freddie. When did ANYONE say anything about a Seddie relationship is a better question (on here, I mean...don't be smart saying, "...the Seddie forums" lol). Awesome . I'm nuetral too! Probably...she seemed like she actually got along with him pretty well, anyway. ^^

SPDShadowRanger

[88]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 72
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    I could name a few celebrities like Ginger Fox off the top of my head: Amy Winehouse, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Winona Ryder, a lot of celebrities from the 80s.

I'd have to disagree with that. Nicole's not even a performer,and people like Lindsay never had a huge music career to parallel as much from as they did with Britney. I can see how you get Amy, but its beyond obvious that it was a comparison to Britney.

MusicAddictBabe

[89]Mar 22, 2010
    Or, you know...it could be a weird coincidence. Kinda like that E*trade commercial (the one with the talking baby) where they supposedly "make fun of Lindsey Lohan," when it was only an odd coincidence. She sued the company because the baby's girlfriend said something about a party the previous night and asked, "What about that milk-aholic Lindsey?"..."Lindsey?"..."Milk-a-WHAT?"

But it wasn't. It just happens that Lindsey Lohan does those kinds of things. And you know what? If she didn't do them, she wouldn't have anything to worry about anyway.

I'm not saying that you're not right. I'm pretty much agreeing with everyone. But maybe there's also a chance that Dan didn't really do that purposely. It just so happens that Britney Spears went downhill.

Don't start any arguments with me on this. It's just a suggestion. I don't believe it's fact at all.

Freddimamay

[90]Mar 22, 2010

This episode was alright, but Ginger Fox was over the top dislikable. She had zero redeeming qualities and found myself spending so much time hating on her that the episode just kinda slipped by..

Aprilshakira

[91]Mar 22, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Or, you know...it could be a weird coincidence. Kinda like that E*trade commercial (the one with the talking baby) where they supposedly "make fun of Lindsey Lohan," when it was only an odd coincidence. She sued the company because the baby's girlfriend said something about a party the previous night and asked, "What about that milk-aholic Lindsey?"..."Lindsey?"..."Milk-a-WHAT?"

But it wasn't. It just happens that Lindsey Lohan does those kinds of things. And you know what? If she didn't do them, she wouldn't have anything to worry about anyway.

I'm not saying that you're not right. I'm pretty much agreeing with everyone. But maybe there's also a chance that Dan didn't really do that purposely. It just so happens that Britney Spears went downhill.

Don't start any arguments with me on this. It's just a suggestion. I don't believe it's fact at all.

Now that I think about it I think she WAS based off Britney Spears. I mean, he does know the Spears sisters after all. Or it was just a coincidence, like you said. But it doesn't really matter. Can't we all just get along?

=)

saylavee

[92]Mar 22, 2010
    Oh my lord where ARE THE FUNFACTS! not to rush dan or sound mean, but really. He said he was working on em 3 days ago, and hasnt mentioned them since! I really love those things Obvious britney spears reference is now obvious

though my friend thinks its rude to make fun of celebs, but she still found it funny

Aprilshakira

[93]Mar 22, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    Oh my lord where ARE THE FUNFACTS! not to rush dan or sound mean, but really. He said he was working on em 3 days ago, and hasnt mentioned them since! I really love those things Obvious britney spears reference is now obvious

though my friend thinks its rude to make fun of celebs, but she still found it funny

I know! Seriously, is he THAT much into Victorious? Or maybe the episode just didn't have many facts-o' fun? But still!

XEOCX

[94]Mar 22, 2010
    • level: 7

No matter how many times he'll promote Victorious, my hopes are not high for it.

Just waiting for fun facts and iCarly season 4 info

Freddimamay

[95]Mar 22, 2010

He never did post Fun Facts for iMove Out tho either, did he?

Aprilshakira

[96]Mar 22, 2010
    Freddimamay wrote:

He never did post Fun Facts for iMove Out tho either, did he?

I don't think so. Greattt. Or maybe he doesn't post the funfacts for the more "inapropriate" episodes? I don't know.

HaydenAvery

[97]Mar 22, 2010
    • level: 21
    He does. Victorious seems really, really boring. So he better get in shape and focus more on iCarly since that's the real number 1 he has going.

Aprilshakira

[98]Mar 22, 2010
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    He does. Victorious seems really, really boring. So he better get in shape and focus more on iCarly since that's the real number 1 he has going.

I know. Victorious isn't an original concept, whilst iCarly is. The characters in Victorious look really flat too.

..But anyway, I think Gibby's mom is the first girl I've liked Spencer with. (Although Sasha Striker wasn't too bad, even though it only lasted for about five seconds.) But I think Gibby's mom and him should get married, and then Carly and Gibby should start going out.. as step siblings, which is kind of messed up .. but it would add drama.

jako123456789

[99]Mar 24, 2010

Still no fun facts. Frown

MusicAddictBabe

[100]Mar 25, 2010
    Yeah, I pretty much wish that the fun-facts would be posted soon. lol

Is anybody really excited for Victorious? I know some people are but a lot aren't.