We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly iFix A Popstar (#231) Episode Discussion

Aprilshakira

[101]Mar 25, 2010
    • level: 10

Ugh! Call me tempestuous, but I don'tf-ing care about Victoria Justice trying caviar for the first time!I CARE ABOUT THE FUNFACTS! I would think Danwould AT LEAST have the curtesy to update us on the status of the funfacts. Is he uploading now? Are they still on his computer? Is he working on it? Did he even START IT yet? I know he said he was working on them like, a week ago.. but still..

I guess it's safe to say RIP iCarly. Or at least RIP Dan Schneider's interest in iCarly. Even though iCarly and Victorious have different production cycles, he still needs to post the funfacts he's made fans look foward to every week. (And yes I am aware that he doesn't HAVE to post them, but he does and fans look foward to them every week, so he should lay in the bed he has made, if that adage applies here.)

Edited on 03/25/2010 12:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[102]Mar 25, 2010
    • level: 18
    Well, if your so crazy about it (trying to to sound rude here sorry ) make a twitter and ask him? But really he IS to obsessed with victorious and victoria, look at his constant tweeting (is that the right term?) about it/her. Oh and go onto icarly.com and look at the poll. I also love how they have alteast 3 videos on ICARLY.com with the victiorious stars. Sorry dan, but you are going to far.

i just hope when he starts working on s4 this may he does some heavy tweeting about icarly! cause he IS filing victorious right now i think, so he only has victorious news. And this episode on in a few days is only a pilot and the preveiws said a "sneak peek" so its safe to assume its the only ep we're getting for awhile. I bet when he starts filming for icarly s4, he will be tweeting mostly about icarly.

Trying to not only think negative things here, since he is that 1 in 1000 producers who get that involved with the fans. He techincally doesnt have to.

MusicAddictBabe

[103]Mar 25, 2010
    That's really sad . I'm annoyed with the constant promos for it too. Like the one with them all sitting there and "...it comes on in 3 days!" "3 days!" "3 days!" (altho that was yesterday hehe but u get the picture). I love Dan. And I really do hope he gets into tweeting iCarly again during season four (or I'll be one sad chica!) b/c that's just unfortunate if not :[. Bummer.

frontman19

[104]Mar 25, 2010
    • level: 14

Guys, be patient he is promoting Victorious so much because he just finished the first season and it's airing in two days, of course he wants to promote it, it's a new show any director would obsess over their new show when it premiere's because that's how people get excited about a show, sure it can get annoying, but in order for the show to be successful it needs good ratings, and promotions will lead to good ratings. I am sure that as soon as may rolls around he is going to be "tweeting" all about the new season of iCarly, giving us videos and screenshots and getting all his iCarly fans excited for the 4th season. He did that for season 3, why wouldn't he for season 4?

marcdragicevic

[105]Mar 25, 2010
    • level: 21
    He is very busy, but he did say he would post fun facts for this episode. So I don't know what is going on though, but I'm sure it will come. (It's better then nothing)

Aprilshakira

[106]Mar 26, 2010

Alright, now I'm even more annoyed. I tried to post a comment on his blog, asking him where the funfacts were, but my comment was automatically deleted. I guess he censored the words 'iCarly' and 'Funfacts'?

Seriously Dan, don't give up on something you already started..

XEOCX

[107]Mar 26, 2010
    • level: 7

Dan also lost a follower and is wondering why. Hm...why Dan? Is it because your annoying us with Victorious stuff and blowing off iCarly or did a magic fairy tell that follower that Dan is an evil squirrel and he/she needed to un-follow him?

schillingklaus

[108]Mar 26, 2010
    • level: 12

Ginger Fox/Wade Collins would be a wonderful couple.

saylavee

[109]Mar 26, 2010
    Aprilshakira wrote:

Alright, now I'm even more annoyed. I tried to post a comment on his blog, asking him where the funfacts were, but my comment was automatically deleted. I guess he censored the words 'iCarly' and 'Funfacts'?

on well he cant really block a word if you ask on his twitter, which i dont feel like making a twitter account just to ask so...

Okay, i doubt he blocked iCarly b/c other posts have the show's name, probably just "funfacts" So...maybe if we just twist up the words a bit? Hmmm...OOOOOOOO...brb *goes on dan's blog to type in a comment*

okay, this is what i posted, hopefully it will go through:

"Hey Dan Cant wait to watch Victorious tomorrow night It looks really funny. Will the second episode premiere next week on in a month from now or something? Because on the promo's for Victorious it says "sneak peak." So would that mean we arent going to be able to see other episode for awhile?

Oh, and I have another question. When are you guna post your awesomely awesome informative cool tidbits of fun that are facts of last week's episode of iCarly? there are some things about it I'm just dieing to know, and its been a week "

Btw, i'm not really all as excited for victorious as i seem to be in that first part, just being nice is all i will still watch it though to see if its pass or fail, which is probably what everone is going to be doing whether they are interested or not, which will give it high ratings and eww...

ruffmanfan88

[110]Mar 26, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:

on well he cant really block a word if you ask on his twitter, which i dont feel like making a twitter account just to ask so...

Okay, i doubt he blocked iCarly b/c other posts have the show's name, probably just "funfacts" So...maybe if we just twist up the words a bit? Hmmm...OOOOOOOO...brb *goes on dan's blog to type in a comment*

"Hey Dan Cant wait to watch Victorious tomorrow night It looks really funny. Will the second episode premiere next week on in a month from now or something? Because on the promo's for Victorious it says "sneak peak." So would that mean we arent going to be able to see other episode for awhile?

Oh, and I have another question. When are you guna post your awesomely awesome informative cool tidbits of fun that are facts of last week's episode of iCarly? there are some things about it I'm just dieing to know, and its been a week "

Btw, i'm not really all as excited for victorious as i seem to be in that first part, just being nice is all i will still watch it though to see if its pass or fail, which is probably what everone is going to be doing whether they are interested or not, which will give it high ratings and eww...

Okay I posted a comment about the fubfacts and it looks like my got deleted too but there are other comments about them. I don't think dan would have got rid of them. Okay here is a way you could contact him Danwarp@gmail.com

saylavee

[111]Mar 26, 2010
    I'm to scared to send an email lol

Aprilshakira

[112]Mar 26, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    I'm to scared to send an email lol

Same here. I don't want to harass the man. Well.. I kind of do.. but still.

saylavee

[113]Mar 26, 2010
    *pouts*

futuramarama

[114]Mar 26, 2010
    • level: 37
    dang, nothing. i agree with the majority of people here, Victorious looks like a TERRIBLE show. I don't even think Victoria Justice is that good of an actress in say, Zoey 101, so I don't think she needs her own show. When I saw those advertisements when they showed her on icarly, true jackson, and etc. and the announcer called her "One of Nick's biggest stars", i wanted to vomit. she's a little hot, but that's like all she has, she CAN'T ACT, IMO

MusicAddictBabe

[115]Mar 26, 2010
    Good point. I remember the whole "Nick's biggest star..." phases. Biggest star? The crap she is! I think Miranda Cosgrove is bigger than her. I realize it said 'one of Nick's biggest stars' but seriously, the first person to come to mind when they say that is definitely not her. It's like Drake or Josh or Jamie Lynn Spears or somebody. Idk. Imo, SHE'S too overadvertised! I think they've made a bigger deal out of her than the actual show in general.

ruffmanfan88

[116]Mar 27, 2010

OKAY PEOPLE DAN JUST REPLAID HE SAID GIVE HIM TIME, THE WILL BE FUN FACTS FOR ICARLY AND VICTORIOUS. BE PAINENT. LOOK AT HIS REPLAIS AT DANWARP.COM. SO THEY SHOULD BE COMING FOR I FIX A POP STAR.

here more of what he said Yes, I WILL post Fun Facts for iFix A Pop star and for the Victorious pilot. I just haven't done it yet because I spend a lot of time writing teh Fun Facts, and the last 2 weeks has been crazed for me, finishing some iCarly episodes and getting Victorious all ready for its premier tonight. But Fun Facts coming... promise!

Edited on 03/27/2010 12:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Aprilshakira

[117]Mar 27, 2010
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:

OKAY PEOPLE DAN JUST REPLAID HE SAID GIVE HIM TIME, THE WILL BE FUN FACTS FOR ICARLY AND VICTORIOUS. BE PAINENT. LOOK AT HIS REPLAIS AT DANWARP.COM. SO THEY SHOULD BE COMING FOR I FIX A POP STAR.

here more of what he said Yes, I WILL post Fun Facts for iFix A Pop star and for the Victorious pilot. I just haven't done it yet because I spend a lot of time writing teh Fun Facts, and the last 2 weeks has been crazed for me, finishing some iCarly episodes and getting Victorious all ready for its premier tonight. But Fun Facts coming... promise!

YAY!

DPluver2012

[118]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 11
    saylavee wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:

i will be watching suite life on deck instead bc theyre gonna air the crap out of that victorious episode i bet

Aprilshakira

[119]Mar 27, 2010
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:

i will be watching suite life on deck instead bc theyre gonna air the crap out of that victorious episode i bet

Eh, I'm going to watch Victorious to see how it is. Most of Dan's shows aren't half-bad, so maybe Victorious will be okay (although I doubt it. I hate the concept.) I just want to see what all the hype is about. I want to see it before I bash it.

futuramarama

[120]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 37
    i'm gonna watch victorious just because i feel you can't accurately hate/like a show until you've seen at least ONE episode