We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Korra Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Okay, elephant in the room: next book.

1avatar38

[1]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 1

So by now we all know that amon and korra are going to have a MAJOR battle in the next few episodes. If what people say is true and amon is likeHitler, prepare for a mass destruction weapon. If he is ablood-bender, korra might need to start training for that. Most of all, SPIRIT WORLD JOURNEY. Korra has reached her full potential in physical training but hascompletelyunderestimated her spiritual side. She never went into the avatar state... YET. Shouldn't she do so soon? Also, will Amon remain in the next book (season) due to him running away after weakening korra or something of that nature, or will there be a new antagonist that is much stronger? And did anybody forget that Korra could learnenergy-bendingtoo? Where's the last lion turtle when we need him. *Chants strangely while korra walks off of republic city and into the water*NA MU A ME TU FU SHI NE...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[2]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 27
    If she does learn it, it won't be from the turtle. Full potential in physical training? She needs to air bend to do that

Zetsuei_8823

[3]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 24
    All I really care about is when Mako and Korra are going to hit it off. :L

qtwanderer

[4]Jun 13, 2012
    *gags* ...I'm allergic to the romance in this series, he should have just stayed with Asami. Now theres a bigger triangle in the group, more emotions and all those other skittles that come with that territory. Wheres the justice? He buried himself when he pushed the adults out the way and scooped her up like Superman or something...

But you're right, they are gonna get with eachother after that lame teen-awkward phase. -This btw is what I don't want to see but I know I will see in this series, which gives you the backstory to why I posted that upthere.

BannikX

[5]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 3
    Technically, Korra can already energybend. Her past life retains the knowledge of how to do it. I imagine if she needed to, and she entered the Avatar State, he could do it. Also, I imagine she's going to go Avatar State in the last battle with Amon.

RaizenYusuke

[6]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 28
    I have been wondering what the second season would be called myself. It made season to use the element book in the original series because it was elment he was going to learn or the nation of that element would be the main focus or goal for the season. Korra has already mastered 3 elements, so what is the name of the next book, Water? Would that mean Korra would return home because something happened there? I guess she could ask Katara to teach her blood bending so she can make a defense against it.

Zetsuei_8823

[7]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 24
    qtwanderer wrote:
    *gags* ...I'm allergic to the romance in this series, he should have just stayed with Asami. Now theres a bigger triangle in the group, more emotions and all those other skittles that come with that territory. Wheres the justice? He buried himself when he pushed the adults out the way and scooped her up like Superman or something...

But you're right, they are gonna get with eachother after that lame teen-awkward phase. -This btw is what I don't want to see but I know I will see in this series, which gives you the backstory to why I posted that upthere.

I dunno, I'm usually really against romance, but I'm really looking forward to see what Mako will do, and what Asami will do now that she feels Mako likes Korra.

I really wish the series weren't so short.

Kwando7

[8]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 18

Heard thatthe next bookissuppose to be spirit, personally I'd rather something like Metal. I wonder how they will turn out

MadameTamma

[9]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 7
    how about when Pema's gonna have that baby? She already looked pretty far along in episode one and months have gone by since then right?

1avatar38

[10]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 1

Book 2: Energy as in energybending.

Nerdnot

[11]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 14
    MadameTamma wrote:
    how about when Pema's gonna have that baby? She already looked pretty far along in episode one and months have gone by since then right?
    I think that will be in the last episode. I hate to say this but I don't Korra is going to keep her bending and the child will become the Avatar

MadameTamma

[12]Jun 14, 2012
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MadameTamma wrote:
    I think that will be in the last episode. I hate to say this but I don't Korra is going to keep her bending and the child will become the Avatar

the next avatar must be born to an earth bending family or earth bending region. the cycle is Kioshi -earth bender, roku- fire bender, aang- air bender, Korra -water bender. So the next avatar would have to be born learning earth bending first.

Nerdnot

[13]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 14
    MadameTamma wrote:
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MadameTamma wrote:

the next avatar must be born to an earth bending family or earth bending region. the cycle is Kioshi -earth bender, roku- fire bender, aang- air bender, Korra -water bender. So the next avatar would have to be born learning earth bending first.
    True, Ether way born in the last episode.

qtwanderer

[14]Jun 14, 2012
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MadameTamma wrote:
    What kid? O.O Did I miss something? And are you implying Korra will die?

MadameTamma

[15]Jun 14, 2012
    We have no idea what's going to happen to korra, and Tenzin's wife is pregnant

qtwanderer

[16]Jun 14, 2012
    Oh, I think the kid will be regular or be a airbender but not the Avatar. Korra has to die for that to happen.

LordGrievous

[19]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 13

qtwanderer wrote:
    Oh, I think the kid will be regular or be a airbender but not the Avatar. Korra has to die for that to happen.

She'd have to die a few times in order for the kid to become the avatar.

RaizenYusuke

[20]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 28
    That would have to be like three freak accidents in a row. Korra would have to be killed, the earth kid would be get it would have die in the same week than when the Avatar is reborn into the Fire Nation he or she would have be killed or die suddenly again for air to come up again. That would be the fastest succession line of any Avatars in the past.