We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Who Will Take Who to the Ball

Colonel_Brian

[81]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 12
    Well I'm not sure about that but thet have to tel the King about the eclipse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

the_jaguarundi

[82]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 8

Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Well as I was saying they should fit in.

OK, but how do we know the KING or anyone else will be at the party with dates? I mean, granted, if the premise of the party is to take a date (like a ball, where you dance with your partner), and it would help you blend in by taking a date, then YEAH, they're going to take dates.

But what if the party isn't a ball . . . what if it's just . . . you know . . . a party (a birthday party? a celebratory party?).

FireandIce1400

[83]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    If the party is to find the king I think if would be a ball, for the king is there with his wife most likely.

Colonel_Brian

[84]Jul 29, 2006

the_jaguarundi wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

OK, but how do we know the KING or anyone else will be at the party with dates? I mean, granted, if the premise of the party is to take a date (like a ball, where you dance with your partner), and it would help you blend in by taking a date, then YEAH, they're going to take dates.

But what if the party isn't a ball . . . what if it's just . . . you know . . . a party (a birthday party? a celebratory party?).

The king has wives?? he doesn't need a date?? as I was saying there pretending they just need to fit in that's it that doesn't mean their truly dating.

soccerdawg76

[85]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 18
    Do you guys think they'll find Appa before the ball, cuz I don't think Aang would go Appaless.

GIVElove

[86]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 26
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Do you guys think they'll find Appa before the ball, cuz I don't think Aang would go Appaless.

i think he will get appa back in sotFN so then he wouldnt be appaless

Colonel_Brian

[87]Jul 29, 2006

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

He might get him back in the finalle.

GIVElove

[88]Jul 29, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

awww i cant wait that long....

Colonel_Brian

[89]Jul 29, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Well you, me and all the other Avatar fans are saying the same thing.

soccerdawg76

[90]Jul 29, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

I don't feel that way. I can be real patient about things and wait for them, cuz I'm the kinda person that believes that nothing is as good as expected, you know the wait's better than the getting?

Edit: But I still really want Aang to find Appa!

Edited on 07/29/2006 2:01pm

SuperKoala100

[91]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 4
    Luv the sig Colonel Brian. Especially the "Happy Iroh Dance".....

GIVElove

[92]Jul 29, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

I don't feel that way. I can be real patient about things and wait for them, cuz I'm the kinda person that believes that nothing is as good as expected, you know the wait's better than the getting?

yeah i hate that feeling on christmas day its really dissapointing... but the sotFN should still be REALLY awesome!!!!

soccerdawg76

[93]Jul 29, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

yeah i hate that feeling on christmas day its really dissapointing... but the sotFN should still be REALLY awesome!!!!

I think you slightly misunderstood. I'm not saying everything sucks, I'm just saying that hype cannot be matched.

GIVElove

[94]Jul 29, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

I think you slightly misunderstood. I'm not saying everything sucks, I'm just saying that hype cannot be matched.

well yeah i was just saying that i hate how you always think its gonna be sooooo great and then the real thing can never live up to your exsectaions i was just saying i get that feeling a lot at christmas... i wasnt saying everyhithing sucks thats all...

PrinceZukoLover

[95]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 11

Heys guys you know at Comic Con how they showed a Commercial for The Secret Of the Fire Nation well in the begining it say something like you have to read it what does it say

soccerdawg76

[96]Jul 29, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

well yeah i was just saying that i hate how you always think its gonna be sooooo great and then the real thing can never live up to your exsectaions i was just saying i get that feeling a lot at christmas... i wasnt saying everyhithing sucks thats all...

Exactly!

GIVElove

[97]Jul 29, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Exactly!

EXACTLY my point

soccerdawg76

[98]Jul 29, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Exactly!

EXACTLY my point

PERFECT, THAT IS JUST PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_jaguarundi

[99]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 8

Colonel_Brian wrote:

the_jaguarundi wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

The king has wives he doesn't need a date as I was saying there pretending they just need to fit in that's it that doesn't mean their truly dating.

Still, why would they need to pretend to date?? Imagine the following scenerio:

King gets a newhaircut. King decides to throw a party to celebrate that fact. Invites the nobles. The Gaang decides to sneak in, so they dress up like nobles . . . the king is married, so he shows up with his wife, duh. Anyone noblewoman/nobleman that's married is going to show up as a couple . . . perhaps with kids too. And if they're single . . . well, they might come single, or they might come with dates. Who knows. It's up to each individual nobleperson. That's why I don't think anybody has to "pretend to be on a date." Why can't the Gaang show up as a group of friends?

Edit: There are certain types of parties where you're expected to have a date (obviously). But we don't know one way or the other, do we really?
    Edited on 07/29/2006 3:41pm

GIVElove

[100]Jul 29, 2006
    the_jaguarundi wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

the_jaguarundi wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

The king has wives he doesn't need a date as I was saying there pretending they just need to fit in that's it that doesn't mean their truly dating.

Still, why would they need to pretend to date?? Imagine the following scenerio:

King gets a newhaircut. King decides to throw a party to celebrate that fact. Invites the nobles. The Gaang decides to sneak in, so they dress up like nobles . . . the king is married, so he shows up with his wife, duh. Anyone noblewoman/nobleman that's married is going to show up as a couple . . . perhaps with kids too. And if they're single . . . well, they might come single, or they might come with dates. Who knows. It's up to each individual nobleperson. That's why I don't think anybody has to "pretend to be on a date." Why can't the Gaang show up as a group of friends?

Edit: There are certain types of parties where you're expected to have a date (obviously). But we don't know one way or the other, do we really?

ok..... chill it doesnt really matter one way or the other they still arent really gonna be "dating"