We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The Official Avatar Escape From the Spirit World Game Topic (Codes Included!)

arefmarandi

[121]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    no
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

arefmarandi

[122]Feb 14, 2007
    i didnt see the yangchen video it was all a lie

kataang4eva081

[123]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 7

Wow, that was retarded.

Anywho...

Does anyone know why or want to give a guess as to why Aang is pretty much traveling around the whole Spirit World and chatting with Avatars? I mean his Avatar Spirit is in danger and he's pretty much just having some chill time with the Avatars. At first he was all like, "ZOMG I need to find Roku!" and then he got sent to Kyoshi who sent him to Kuruk who sent him to Yangchen. Its a wild goose chase. (Not that the comics aren't enjoyable or anything.)

arefmarandi

[124]Feb 14, 2007
    im with ya

sifuIroh

[125]Feb 14, 2007
    kataang4eva081 wrote:

Wow, that was retarded.

Anywho...

Does anyone know why or want to give a guess as to why Aang is pretty much traveling around the whole Spirit World and chatting with Avatars? I mean his Avatar Spirit is in danger and he's pretty much just having some chill time with the Avatars. At first he was all like, "ZOMG I need to find Roku!" and then he got sent to Kyoshi who sent him to Kuruk who sent him to Yangchen. Its a wild goose chase. (Not that the comics aren't enjoyable or anything.)

maybe he has to connect or find a common ground with his past so that the cycle may be re-established.

PeterSimonis

[126]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    I tried the game today (feb 14th) and guess what...
    pathik and bosco still work, but the icon to enter chapter three on the map is disabled
    in stead of saying "Chapter Three Unlocked" it now says "Play Chapter Three starting 2/17"

Living in Holland, I'm not able to watch TurboNick for codes to the game... so if 2/17 comes and the code will be available on TurboNick, will someone please post it in this topic? I can't wait for the third comic book movie.

I've also started a topic on when season 3 will start, but only messages with links that confirm these speculations will be accepted, check it out.

kataang4eva081

[127]Feb 14, 2007

PeterSimonis wrote:
    I tried the game today (feb 14th) and guess what...
    pathik and bosco still work, but the icon to enter chapter three on the map is disabled
    in stead of saying "Chapter Three Unlocked" it now says "Play Chapter Three starting 2/17"

Living in Holland, I'm not able to watch TurboNick for codes to the game... so if 2/17 comes and the code will be available on TurboNick, will someone please post it in this topic? I can't wait for the third comic book movie.

I've also started a topic on when season 3 will start, but only messages with links that confirm these speculations will be accepted, check it out.

You can actually watch Kuruk's comic (the third one) on youtube. Sorry, no link. But just go to youtube and type in "avatar kuruk comic" or whatever in the search. You'll find what you're looking for. Comic is actually pretty cool.

Hunturio

[128]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 12

I will post the code. I'll just record the whole morning fastforward till??I see somthing.

So I take it no one watched last week and didn't see the code?

UGamer08

[129]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 23
    kataang4eva081 wrote:

Wow, that was retarded.

Anywho...

Besides that the creators are using it as an outlet to expand their universe without having to??make episodes dedicated to the subjects (would be nice though but they're always in such a rush), or that they probably felt some needed something to get them through a couple more weeks.

Eman5805

[130]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 14
    It's almost like Mike and Bryan found out at the last minute they were doing this game and were told "hey guys we need you to make up names and stories for??a Waterbender and Earthbender Avatars and a history for Kyoshi" and we need it in about 5 minutes...

kataang4eva081

[131]Feb 14, 2007

Eman5805 wrote:
    It's almost like Mike and Bryan found out at the last minute they were doing this game and were told "hey guys we need you to make up names and stories for??a Waterbender and Earthbender Avatars and a history for Kyoshi" and we need it in about 5 minutes...

Lol, so true, so true...

Yea, no one on the Avatar team even knew about the Nick Mag that was all Avatar. Remember that zutara-ish game in it? When Mike and Bryan found out they were like, "Huh?" At least Nick is giving us SOMETHING to moderatley(? I butchered that word) crave or appetite for new Avatar. It'll be really retarted when the game has absolutley nothing to do with the series:

Katara: "So what happened?"

Aang: "Nothing."

Katara: "Nothing at all?"

Aang: "Nope."

AirNomadBoy14

[132]Feb 15, 2007

Does anyone know what the answer to Koh's second question is.

kataang4eva081

[133]Feb 15, 2007
    AirNomadBoy14 wrote:

Does anyone know what the answer to Koh's second question is.

Guess you didn't watch "Winter Solstice" or "The Siege of the North". Its Hei Bei. The first one.

gamer100g

[134]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 4
    How come Kuruk can fall in love and get married but Aang can't love katara. Maybe there is a loop hole there some where. But I don't care I'm a Zutaran!!!!!!!!!!??

AirNomadBoy14

[135]Feb 16, 2007
    OMG I changed the date on my computer to the 24 of Feb. and I was able to get on the last challenge. But how to win........

kataang4eva081

[136]Feb 16, 2007

AirNomadBoy14 wrote:
    OMG I changed the date on my computer to the 24 of Feb. and I was able to get on the last challenge. But how to win........

Huh? Please explain. Were you able to unlock Yangchen's realm? You don't have to play the game, you can just skip it??and go to??answer Koh's question.??

Persnicket

[137]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 2
    Has anyone noticed that if you click Tui and La at the map screen it pulls up the nicktoons network website.

Persnicket

[138]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 2
    kataang4eva081 wrote:

AirNomadBoy14 wrote:

Huh? Please explain. Were you able to unlock Yangchen's realm? You don't have to play the game, you can just skip it??and go to??answer Koh's question.??

You're right. I set my computer's clock ahead to the 26th and was able to get to yangchen's movie. Sadly, it's not up yet. How inconsiderate of them? (Sarcasm dripping from mouth)

pc_fan03

[139]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 21

Everybody knows about the "School Time Shipping" comic right?

Well it's up! Here is the link: http://www.nick.com/avatarshort/

The code is Koh.

kataang4eva081

[140]Feb 17, 2007
    pc_fan03 wrote:

Everybody knows about the "School Time Shipping" comic right?

Well it's up! Here is the link: http://www.nick.com/avatarshort/

The code is Koh.

OMG! Can't breathe...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! *gasp* OMG! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Best comic ever! I think they read every??comic about shipping every created in the history of Avatar shipping comic! OMG, I loved Guidance Couselor Iroh! And he was drawing tea! Suki and Yue attacking Sokka was halirious! "I saw him first!" And??then??Ty Lee, "I like sensitive guys." And then Azula and Mai, all like "Kill Katra!" And Aang! Poor Aang, Bumi screwed up his note. Can't stop laughing! OMG and Jet, Zuko, and Haru. "My heart BURNS for you!" So good...ahhhhhhh...thanks for that one, have to go watch it again now!