We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The Official Avatar Escape From the Spirit World Game Topic (Codes Included!)

picketposter14

[61]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    kuruk doesn't work anymore
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bdllbo

[62]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 10
    Lisa31468 wrote:
    How well do the creators of this game know the diehard fans that you cannot access the online comics until the actual week they are scheduled to air during the Saturday show. Egads. They already anticipated that we would obsessively figure out the codes! What does that say about us?

It says we rock! (And that someone has too much time, too much time...)

It's also great in that someone ELSE on here can obsessively type in code after code so that I may enjoy life. LOL

bdllbo

[63]Feb 10, 2007
    I'm noticing a theme in the game...

Roku and Kyoshi both talked to Aang about mistakes that Avatars have made.... One talks about trying to get into the Avatar State and the other talks about a failed compromise or a failue to find balance.

What does this mean for Aang? Is he going to have to forego his attempt to find balance with his love for Katara and being able to control the Avatar State? What if Aang decides to undo Kyoshi's mistake and eliminate the Dai Li (with Bumi's help)?

I'm sure the past Avatars are trying to relay some message to Aang about some action he will take very shortly, otherwise he wouldn't be taught these lessons.

The game online in and of itself is simplistic, but I think it holds clues to what the beginning of season 3 will be like... Aang needs to try to figure out a mistake or find balance in a mistake or try to correct mistakes of his past lives. Spiritually speaking, reincarnation is so that the future lives can correct mistakes the past lives made with the same soul. I love the creators... a simply online game with ramifications that will satiate our appetites until Season 3 starts. I love it!

shadowscott

[64]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 23
    I am uploading three out of four comics so far. I found the third one online somewhere so I downloaded it.
    Edited on 02/10/2007 9:28am

bdllbo

[65]Feb 10, 2007
    shadowscott wrote:
    I am uploading three out of four comics so far. I found the third one online somewhere so I downloaded it.

WHERE online did you find this??

crashblast23

[66]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    UGamer08 wrote:

Yo-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZNA2gS3CA&mode=user&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XZusQaTMUk&mode=user&search=

And just in case viacom does its thing again- http://www.livevideo.com/media/playvideo_fs.aspx?fs=1&cid=34BA051C75F74658980DF9F03AEA89E7

Even with the whole "God, can we make stuff up as we go along" thing,??surprisingly very entertaining.

You know, youtube's going to delete your videos soon...

picketposter14

[67]Feb 10, 2007
    crashblast23 wrote:
    UGamer08 wrote:

Yo-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZNA2gS3CA&mode=user&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XZusQaTMUk&mode=user&search=

And just in case viacom does its thing again- http://www.livevideo.com/media/playvideo_fs.aspx?fs=1&cid=34BA051C75F74658980DF9F03AEA89E7

Even with the whole "God, can we make stuff up as we go along" thing,??surprisingly very entertaining.

You know, youtube's going to delete your videos soon...

Actually, not as soon as you think

I've been watching some videos on Avatar that have been up for a month. They might've just been on a campaign to stamp out a lot of them, but they're leaving new ones alone .

shadowscott

[68]Feb 10, 2007
    yeah i know..then ill upload them somewhere else

bdllbo

[69]Feb 10, 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XZusQaTMUk

Here is a download on youtube of Avatar Kuruk's comic. woohooo!

Daviorox

[70]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 12
    wheres yangchens!!!

bdllbo

[71]Feb 10, 2007
    Kuruk's is about the dangers of being too arrogant and falling in love.

I think this trip into the Spirit World is to teach Aang a lesson about finding a way to still be in love and still be able to control the Avatar state. And I still think Aang will have a chance to correct past Avatars' mistakes... like eliminating the Dai Li and being able to be in love with Katara.

shadowscott

[72]Feb 10, 2007

picketposter14

[73]Feb 10, 2007
    bdllbo wrote:
    I'm noticing a theme in the game...

Roku and Kyoshi both talked to Aang about mistakes that Avatars have made.... One talks about trying to get into the Avatar State and the other talks about a failed compromise or a failue to find balance.

What does this mean for Aang? Is he going to have to forego his attempt to find balance with his love for Katara and being able to control the Avatar State? What if Aang decides to undo Kyoshi's mistake and eliminate the Dai Li (with Bumi's help)?

I'm sure the past Avatars are trying to relay some message to Aang about some action he will take very shortly, otherwise he wouldn't be taught these lessons.

The game online in and of itself is simplistic, but I think it holds clues to what the beginning of season 3 will be like... Aang needs to try to figure out a mistake or find balance in a mistake or try to correct mistakes of his past lives. Spiritually speaking, reincarnation is so that the future lives can correct mistakes the past lives made with the same soul. I love the creators... a simply online game with ramifications that will satiate our appetites until Season 3 starts. I love it!

I noticed that too. I think, however, they're referring to Aang not choosing to let go of Katara, and that it's okay to not master the Avatar State yet.

BIG NEWS! AND SPOILER OF THE THIRD COMIC!

IF you've seen the third comic, Ummi is Kuruk's love. So if Kuruk has mastered the Avatar State (which we know he has b/c he's dead), then he would've let go of Ummi's death. So perhaps Aang will not have to let go of Katara.

Clearly, all of these things are trying to get a point across that does not just involve them making mistakes...

Roku- Stone that gets you out of Avatar State

Kyoshi- She trained the Dai Li

Kuruk- Probably not so much the story as much as the Celebration of the New Moon.

Kas_dude

[74]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 14
    sos, this has probably bin sed already, but what were the other codes? i got pathik n bosco, but kuruk didnt work.

kataang4eva081

[75]Feb 10, 2007

picketposter14 wrote:
    bdllbo wrote:
    I'm noticing a theme in the game... Roku and Kyoshi both talked to Aang about mistakes that Avatars have made.... One talks about trying to get into the Avatar State and the other talks about a failed compromise or a failue to find balance. What does this mean for Aang? Is he going to have to forego his attempt to find balance with his love for Katara and being able to control the Avatar State? What if Aang decides to undo Kyoshi's mistake and eliminate the Dai Li (with Bumi's help)? I'm sure the past Avatars are trying to relay some message to Aang about some action he will take very shortly, otherwise he wouldn't be taught these lessons. The game online in and of itself is simplistic, but I think it holds clues to what the beginning of season 3 will be like... Aang needs to try to figure out a mistake or find balance in a mistake or try to correct mistakes of his past lives. Spiritually speaking, reincarnation is so that the future lives can correct mistakes the past lives made with the same soul. I love the creators... a simply online game with ramifications that will satiate our appetites until Season 3 starts. I love it!
    I noticed that too. I think, however, they're referring to Aang not choosing to let go of Katara, and that it's okay to not master the Avatar State yet. BIG NEWS! AND SPOILER OF THE THIRD COMIC! IF you've seen the third comic, Ummi is Kuruk's love. So if Kuruk has mastered the Avatar State (which we know he has b/c he's dead), then he would've let go of Ummi's death. So perhaps Aang will not have to let go of Katara. Clearly, all of these things are trying to get a point across that does not just involve them making mistakes... Roku- Stone that gets you out of Avatar State Kyoshi- She trained the Dai Li Kuruk- Probably not so much the story as much as the Celebration of the New Moon.

Yea, I mean if Kuruk's story wasn't even a hint of what's to come, I don't know what is. Roku, Kyoshi, and Kuruk (and most likey Yangchen) are giving Aang little "life lessons" I guess. At least now we know, that Avatars CAN marry and be in love an what-not. But, apparently there are some consequences.

aa_623

[76]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 17
    Kuruk's story is kind of sad... It's my favorite of the three so far...

bdllbo

[77]Feb 10, 2007
    kataang4eva081 wrote:

picketposter14 wrote:
    bdllbo wrote:
    I'm noticing a theme in the game... Roku and Kyoshi both talked to Aang about mistakes that Avatars have made.... One talks about trying to get into the Avatar State and the other talks about a failed compromise or a failue to find balance. What does this mean for Aang? Is he going to have to forego his attempt to find balance with his love for Katara and being able to control the Avatar State? What if Aang decides to undo Kyoshi's mistake and eliminate the Dai Li (with Bumi's help)? I'm sure the past Avatars are trying to relay some message to Aang about some action he will take very shortly, otherwise he wouldn't be taught these lessons. The game online in and of itself is simplistic, but I think it holds clues to what the beginning of season 3 will be like... Aang needs to try to figure out a mistake or find balance in a mistake or try to correct mistakes of his past lives. Spiritually speaking, reincarnation is so that the future lives can correct mistakes the past lives made with the same soul. I love the creators... a simply online game with ramifications that will satiate our appetites until Season 3 starts. I love it!
    I noticed that too. I think, however, they're referring to Aang not choosing to let go of Katara, and that it's okay to not master the Avatar State yet. BIG NEWS! AND SPOILER OF THE THIRD COMIC! IF you've seen the third comic, Ummi is Kuruk's love. So if Kuruk has mastered the Avatar State (which we know he has b/c he's dead), then he would've let go of Ummi's death. So perhaps Aang will not have to let go of Katara. Clearly, all of these things are trying to get a point across that does not just involve them making mistakes... Roku- Stone that gets you out of Avatar State Kyoshi- She trained the Dai Li Kuruk- Probably not so much the story as much as the Celebration of the New Moon.

Yea, I mean if Kuruk's story wasn't even a hint of what's to come, I don't know what is. Roku, Kyoshi, and Kuruk (and most likey Yangchen) are giving Aang little "life lessons" I guess. At least now we know, that Avatars CAN marry and be in love an what-not. But, apparently there are some consequences.

Maybe Aang's life lesson will be to reconcile those consequences or figure out exactly what sacrifices he can and cannot make. We also have to take into account Iroh's advice about love winning out over power as well. Whose advice will Aang lean towards... a mortal or his past lives?

UGamer08

[78]Feb 10, 2007

My take so far:

Roku- alright at best. Think the thing that really messed it up was ???Fang???. Seriously, are you effin me with that?

Kyoshi- a bit better and it did provide intriguing backstory. Unfortunately unlike the other two, we didn???t delved that much into her overall personality. And she just happened to live to 230, and just happened to be the one who engendered that Dai Li. It was kinda one of the times where the creators try a bit too hard to connect everything together.

Kuruk- Now this one I really enjoyed, quite interesting considering how little focus we???ve had on him in the past. It kinda reminded me of a later season 1 episode, with pacing and story that flowed a bit better (even in such a limited time period), quality characterizations (Kuruk was definitely and thankfully not what I expected), and an almost perfect balance between comedic and dramatic elements. I don???t like quoting lines, but that agni kai bit was too much. Huh, emoticon. I hope the next one???s just like it, though that kindof thinking process is usually the comeuppance of these things. Eh, well whatever.

k0zz

[79]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 3
    So.. anyone figure out the password to the 3rd and 4th yet... password Kuruk and password Yangchen don't work anymore..

omichief

[80]Feb 10, 2007
    y did they change the passwords