We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Eman5805

[9521]Oct 17, 2010
    • level: 14
    Yeah, I'm still around. But I ain't posted jack in well over a year.

I remember seeing those Gaia Dream Tek thingies before, but don't remember who you had.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheGreatAvatar

[9522]Oct 18, 2010
    • level: 4

i made the character red death

i just get upset when i read my old posts cuz my character had no depth to it lol

i think i was too young to care for writing parts that had no action at the time>>

alexia_dream

[9523]Oct 18, 2010
    • level: 3

Ha ha nice. I don't know if I want to keep writing. It feels like I have no time and there is no point to it besides keeping me sane. Oh well. My sanity decided to fly away with the pigs.

Eman5805

[9524]Nov 4, 2010
    TheGreatAvatar wrote:

i made the character red death

i just get upset when i read my old posts cuz my character had no depth to it lol

i think i was too young to care for writing parts that had no action at the time>>

Tch. YOU get upset? My first character SUCKED. Name included. It was just my real name mixed around with the letter X thrown in. I was on some Organization XIII, Kingdom Hearts tick back then.

Old shame, man. Old shame.

smh

alexia_dream

[9525]Dec 3, 2010
    • level: 3
    Wow. No one ever uses this thread anymore! I kinda forgot about it... oops. Eh, oh well. No one reads my crap anyway. ;P

Double09nhalf

[9526]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 10

That's not true! I read your crap.Laughing

Double09nhalf

[9527]Feb 4, 2011

RIP

Here lay Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

It was a good thread and lasted longer than most. Good memories are here.

Also RIP tv.com

Although they killed the site.

bLackEverest

[9528]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 1

ps. impact is kind of taken away when they censor me. ****

anyway;

holy f(_)ckin sh!t this thing's still here?!

meh. RIP tv.com. RIP avatar. RIP avatar rpg. i really got into writing here; i give lots of thanks to this sh!t. i mean site.

lol going from writing avatar rpg sh!t four years ago to writing poetry today is not a f(_)cking easy journey.

peace homies.

scorchingflame

[9529]Dec 11, 2011

shttt

this rpg is seriously beautiful, i would kill to have it come back to full activity, some seriously good times here

i hear tv.com is totally void of life at the moment, but if anyone is interested, i'm keen to start rping, otherwise i'll search the net for any other avatar rpgs to cure my boredom

Eman5805

[9530]Dec 29, 2011
    scorchingflame wrote:

shttt

this rpg is seriously beautiful, i would kill to have it come back to full activity, some seriously good times here

i hear tv.com is totally void of life at the moment, but if anyone is interested, i'm keen to start rping, otherwise i'll search the net for any other avatar rpgs to cure my boredom

Short recommendation...find a new stomping grounds, my friend.

Frankly, I'm just glad it's still here, even though it's tedious as hell to find old posts. Brings back great memories. Even the zombie thing.

ThatLostGuy

[9531]Mar 21, 2012
    • level: 11
    Friends.

Comrades.

I still stand strong among you.

Some great times here. I surely miss them. Reading these posts again sends me back 6 years into the past, the good old days.

I'm still around. For now.

shoot me a private PM if you ever wanna say hello

TheGreatAvatar

[9532]Mar 25, 2012

oh hey its TLG

just watched the two new episodes for korra

couldn't help but think about this rpg again LOL

was actually reminiscing abit

come to think of it now, i think we all got a little bit out of hand later in the rpg with all the powers our characters had lol

and idefinitelyremember that zombie invasion lol

Edited on 03/26/2012 12:35pm

TheGreatAvatar

[9533]Mar 26, 2012

ultimate douchebaggery on page 70 lol

thats the thing i remember most about this rpg

i should probably stop rereading this entire rpg...i have a midterm tomorrow

Redoblante

[9534]Jun 10, 2012
    • level: 8
    TheGreatAvatar wrote:

oh hey its TLG

just watched the two new episodes for korra

couldn't help but think about this rpg again LOL

was actually reminiscing abit

come to think of it now, i think we all got a little bit out of hand later in the rpg with all the powers our characters had lol

and idefinitelyremember that zombie invasion lol

Hey man i know how you feel. I just thought about the site and came back. Sad to see that it died, but i am keen on RPing again. (if you guys don't remember, i am the one who did the Assassin Aeros who went along the same plot-line as Dark Shadow (Shunjuka?) and yeah stuff...) But yeah, im keen in starting anew if anyone is interested send me an email. jakedion@iinet.net.au

djdfire

[9535]Oct 19, 2012

I can't believe it's going on six years since I first posted on here. Wow, how time flies. I kind of miss this. lol

Eman5805

[9536]Oct 24, 2012
    I heard that. Hell, I think I wrote better then than I do now in some regards.

ThatLostGuy

[9537]Nov 26, 2012
    Oh, the memories.

I find myself here, the clock striking midnight, and I'm reminiscing about the past. Stumbling from site to site, I can't help but feel that this one matters much more than the rest. We had a nice family here. Lots of us really developed as writers, and we had a hell of a fun time too.

I can't say my memory is all that great and I've even forgotten most of my 50-something characters. But, to name a few and bring some smiles to your faces...

Willy Woo
    Spike, Mayhem, and Bulldozer
    Wicker Gantley
    Hevet
    Silo

I also want to come clean on something, LOL. There is some other character in this forum of a different username. I totally forget the character's name but I know he had an ice power and saved Willy Woo once or twice. Yeah well, I was secretly controlling that guy the whole time Hehe :p He only had like 10 posts, I couldn't keep up with it but yeah. lulz!

Also, here is the old website for this RPG that I just found and TOTALLY forgot about LOL. http://avatarrpg.webs.com/

It seems that in the polls the most voted for fight was "Willy Woo vs. Scorch" with 6 votes. Haha. so classic. And with an amazing 36 votes (how the hell?) everyone guessed that Willy Woo was the next major character to die. Wellp, you were all right six years later.

Anyway. I am still on the computer on a regular basis, still active on some forums. I'm also on facebook and twitter and whatnot.

If anyone ever sees this message, feel free to post social media outlets for us to reach out to each other one. Or just send me a private message? Maybe I'll see it when I check this site again in a few months.

Much love my friends. I miss you all dearly. Writing in this thread is always tough.

- TLG

ThatLostGuy

[9538]Nov 26, 2012
    Hell with it. Follow me on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/ThatLostMike
    www.youtube.com/ThatVlogMike

Novoxy

[9539]Jan 6, 2014
    • level: 7

HOW IN THE WORLD HAS IT BEEN SEVEN YEARS ALMOST EIGHT!?

Man, I miss you guys. This is where I first started RPing and holy cow, Gary Stu like a mug. I'm rping elsewhere now just got back into it, I'm glad this is something I've stuck with though... Having Rping as an outlet has really helped me stay out of trouble. I hope you guys are doing well and all that nonsense, but yeah just figured I'd stop in since I was taking a trip down memory-lane. Dang, I can't believe I almost forgot about this place.

Also! Shout to AEtherblue! If it wasn't for you bro, I wouldn't be on my way to having a degree in graphic design. Might sound crazy, but you're the one that got me into Photoshop. Definitely a name I won't ever forget.

Much love,

Novoxy(Now formally known as CPKallday)

vegnegun

[9540]Feb 10, 2014
    Geez, how is this even alive still? Well, I guess I wouldn't call it alive, but it's still pinned! :O I just dropped by to see if this thing was even going after it kind of got ran into the ground after the Hami Blade fiasco and MEGA WHICKER.

If anyone stops by, this list of things may or may not amuse you or you might not even remember them ;D

Remember that one time where we had more people coming back from the dead than the Cell Saga in DBZ?
    Remember that one time where Willy Woo got beat up super sick like?
    Remember that one time where the only crystal more valuable than the crystals in this RPG had a purity of over 90%?
    Remember that one guy who had this totally badass dood who just swung coffins at people?
    Remember that one time when spider-man killed Mary Jane with his radioactive seapeople?
    Remember that one time when this place was on fire and had like 30+ posts per day?
    Anyone remember that one night where we were just talking s**t about TLG and he randomly came online in the middle of it? XD
    Remember when the season openers were only slightly less epic than the finales? :C

Ah, I miss the good old days. RIP Scorch, Fang, Willy Woo, Rampage, Savage, Wicker, Van, Thanatos, Brewster, and any other great names that I just can't remember at the moment.