We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: Four Nations War RPG *PLEASE READ FIRST POST FIRST PARAGRAPHTURN*

Which nation will triumph?

Dafoose

[221]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 19
    Alrighty then:

Our prewar plan is to prepare for war.

I want all buildings and Factions repaired, if not, restructured and built to last. I need to start a bison breeding program, as well as starting more training schools in the martial arts.

As a means of cash Flow, I am hiring men to become mercenaries for another country.

Also, I will be Moving to the Southern temples to discuss politics with the southern waterbenders.

In addition, I will be sending trained lemurs to other countries, as gifts. Except the fire Nation, becuz they will eat the lemur. ^^

That is all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EmoHaruno

[222]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    libraman_92 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:

The Water Tribes get news of Axrendales speeches and how many soldiers he has recuited, and decide that if they wait any longer, they will be destoryed. EmoHaruno, head of Swamp Tribe, Kataang_lover, head of Southern Tribe, and BradytheRandom, the Northern Water Tribe have a meeting and pick EmoHaruno as the Ultimate Water Chief for her work in the last war. EmoHaruno advises that we need to gather enough troops so that we aren't overwhelmed and killed, like last time. So, Kataang_lover and BradytheRandom go back to their respective nations and they speak of their people about the cruelty of the Fire Nation, and how much pain they caused to the Water Tribes. EmoHaruno starts making plans for war and alliances.

Sorry, EmoHaruno. Much controversy is given over the status of the Water Tribe, and instead the Water Tribe has a resistance. The resistance base is in the Southern Tribe. I will be controlling said resistance. Sorry, EmoHaruno...

Ah man. Some how I feel the war isn't going to come out good for me :S

hey, just wait a second!!! don't think too bad!!! if you want...nah. i was thinking of joining u and the water tribes (and we would pwn like there's no tomorrow, you know that, right?) but then again, i have to keep balance.

Hopefully I'm not the only nation with stupid resistance DX
    And why are you leading it? Aren't you neutral?

libraman_92

[223]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    Dafoose wrote:
    Alrighty then:

I want all buildings and Factions repaired, if not, restructured and built to last. I need to start a bison breeding program, as well as starting more training schools in the martial arts.

As a means of cash Flow, I am hiring men to become mercenaries for another country.

Also, I will be Moving to the Southern temples to discuss politics with the southern waterbenders.

In addition, I will be sending trained lemurs to other countries, as gifts. Except the fire Nation, becuz they will eat the lemur. ^^

That is all.

alright, Dafoose, the result: Factories become main exponents for the Air Nomads, building up sturdy weapons. All Bison Fighters will add 2,000 men to the Air Nomad roster. Dafoose, would you like to make a change in roster, or something??? because this is a big opportunity for you. Another thing, the lemurs are sent on ships to all countries. Everyone enjoys the lemurs, but the Fire Nation gets angered that they are left out.

libraman_92

[224]Aug 24, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:

The Water Tribes get news of Axrendales speeches and how many soldiers he has recuited, and decide that if they wait any longer, they will be destoryed. EmoHaruno, head of Swamp Tribe, Kataang_lover, head of Southern Tribe, and BradytheRandom, the Northern Water Tribe have a meeting and pick EmoHaruno as the Ultimate Water Chief for her work in the last war. EmoHaruno advises that we need to gather enough troops so that we aren't overwhelmed and killed, like last time. So, Kataang_lover and BradytheRandom go back to their respective nations and they speak of their people about the cruelty of the Fire Nation, and how much pain they caused to the Water Tribes. EmoHaruno starts making plans for war and alliances.

Sorry, EmoHaruno. Much controversy is given over the status of the Water Tribe, and instead the Water Tribe has a resistance. The resistance base is in the Southern Tribe. I will be controlling said resistance. Sorry, EmoHaruno...

Ah man. Some how I feel the war isn't going to come out good for me :S

hey, just wait a second!!! don't think too bad!!! if you want...nah. i was thinking of joining u and the water tribes (and we would pwn like there's no tomorrow, you know that, right?) but then again, i have to keep balance.

Hopefully I'm not the only nation with stupid resistance DX
    And why are you leading it? Aren't you neutral?

I'll be leading stuff like this, because there's no ruler. But don't worry. There's a real easy strategy to get rid of the resistance. If only I could tell....

Dafoose

[225]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 19
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:
    Alrighty then:

That is all.

alright, Dafoose, the result: Factories become main exponents for the Air Nomads, building up sturdy weapons. All Bison Fighters will add 2,000 men to the Air Nomad roster. Dafoose, would you like to make a change in roster, or something??? because this is a big opportunity for you. Another thing, the lemurs are sent on ships to all countries. Everyone enjoys the lemurs, but the Fire Nation gets angered that they are left out.

Yeah, and send a hawk to the fire nation. As well as buying camoflauge paint.^^

libraman_92

[226]Aug 24, 2008
    Dafoose wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:
    Alrighty then:

That is all.

Yeah, and send a hawk to the fire nation. As well as buying camoflauge paint.^^

would you like to pm the reason of sending a hawk? oh, and what are your roster changes?

kataang_lover

[227]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    *Is told about the resistance base in her Tribe*
    Me: Meh I'm not gonna worry about it yet. As long as they're quiet. *goes back to eating her food*

libraman_92

[228]Aug 24, 2008
    kataang_lover wrote:
    Me: Meh I'm not gonna worry about it yet. As long as they're quiet. *goes back to eating her food*

you should worry. i'm leading them!!!!

EmoHaruno

[229]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    kataang_lover wrote:

You are leading them?
    Then...
    EmoHaruno arrives in the North tribe and captures Libraman and his forces before they had anything truly planned. She gives them an ultimanium: Either decide to quiet down and join the war against the fire nation as they would be a great help, or get exiled in a random island far from civilization.
    Your choice.

EmoHaruno

[231]Aug 24, 2008
    kataang_lover wrote:
    Me: Ah.......I see.....*goes to try and deliver a speech to the resistance*

Don't worry I got it covered. Though you can give them a speech on why they should help, not try to hurt, us.

clifton13

[232]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 6
    Can I join the Fire Nation Navy?

libraman_92

[233]Aug 24, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    kataang_lover wrote:

You are leading them?
    Then...
    EmoHaruno arrives in the North tribe and captures Libraman and his forces before they had anything truly planned. She gives them an ultimanium: Either decide to quiet down and join the war against the fire nation as they would be a great help, or get exiled in a random island far from civilization.
    Your choice.

pshaww!!! while you were arriving on the north pole, we set off blasting jelly on the shores of the south, acting as if we were intently fighting to the north. However, our forces to the north lose in battle. Our southern forces go into hiding.

Still think I'm not good enough?

libraman_92

[234]Aug 24, 2008
    clifton13 wrote:

hmm...why not another tribe??

EmoHaruno

[235]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    clifton13 wrote:

hmm...why not another tribe??

Lol yea. Everyones fire nation...

kataang_lover

[236]Aug 24, 2008
    Cheif Kataang_lover goes to the resistance base and delivers a speech in why they should help. Few come over to help.

libraman_92

[237]Aug 24, 2008
    kataang_lover wrote:
    Cheif Kataang_lover goes to the resistance base and delivers a speech in why they should help. Few come over to help.

Quickly we steal the lemurs and such from the main palace, while capturing the chief of the Southern tribe. Many people follow suit, seeing that the water tribe government is lying.

EmoHaruno

[238]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    kataang_lover wrote:

Quickly we steal the lemurs and such from the main palace, while capturing the chief of the Southern tribe. Many people follow suit, seeing that the water tribe government is lying.

Wait, wait, wait.
    You aren't even near the main palace.
    Well, okay. You leave me no choice.
    The Chief of the Southern water tribe, who's Kataang_lover, calls in EmoHaruno and BradyRandom for help. We come in, with a group of nonbending, expert warriors, and conquer the rebellion into submission. They are immedialy sent out to exile, as they did not listen to my plea at all. Kataang_lover calms the people down by proving we are not lying. The surviving rebellion members quiet down, as without their leader they do not know what to do. Some still try attacks, but mostly everything is under control.

kataang_lover

[239]Aug 24, 2008
    How did I know that was going to happen? Oh well. At least you won't ask something in exchange for my release...crap! Did I say that out loud?
    EDIT: Since I'm constantly being bothered by my brother (in RL) when I'm tyoing something, I seem to be a second too late for responses! AAH! THERE HE IS AGAIN!!!!!
    Edited on 08/24/2008 10:14am

EmoHaruno

[240]Aug 24, 2008
    kataang_lover wrote:
    How did I know that was going to happen? Oh well. At least you won't ask something in exchange for my release...crap! Did I say that out loud?

I released you.
    Since you were smart enough to call for help.