We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: Four Nations War RPG *PLEASE READ FIRST POST FIRST PARAGRAPHTURN*

Which nation will triumph?

libraman_92

[141]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    dantedones wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    foxhole7 wrote:

*walks into thread cautiously*

Erm, can I join?

EDIT: ...the earth kingdom?

yeah, what position?
    that's up to isabelwhatx, unless the foxhole7 wants to join the Dai Li. then you have complete control over him, being the Dai Li leader.
    okay, cool

you are the Dai Li commander. You are very high up in isabelwhatx's forces. so you will be very involved in the war. be ready.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThisCrazyGuy

[142]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    Thank you for giving me a small, fitting role Axrendale! I'll do my best not to let you or any of the other Fire Nation people down!

I trust you completely. This isn't hard - once the game starts just follow everyone else's lead, and you'll get along just fine.

Thanks!
    tip: don't get totally destroyed out there, k?
    LOL, I will do my best. I viewed the "What nation would you want to rule?" thread a long time ago, so I know of some good tactics, but I am still no genius... One of the reasons I am happy having a small but good role!

libraman_92

[143]Aug 23, 2008
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    Thank you for giving me a small, fitting role Axrendale! I'll do my best not to let you or any of the other Fire Nation people down!

I trust you completely. This isn't hard - once the game starts just follow everyone else's lead, and you'll get along just fine.

Thanks!
    LOL, I will do my best. I viewed the "What nation would you want to rule?" thread a long time ago, so I know of some good tactics, but I am still no genius... One of the reasons I am happy having a small but good role!

while reading, who do you think was superior? Axrendale or libraman_92 (myself)?

dantedones

[144]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 24
    libraman_92 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    foxhole7 wrote:

Erm, can I join?

yeah, what position?
    that's up to isabelwhatx, unless the foxhole7 wants to join the Dai Li. then you have complete control over him, being the Dai Li leader.
    okay, cool

you are the Dai Li commander. You are very high up in isabelwhatx's forces. so you will be very involved in the war. be ready.
    since I have school and I get home at like 4:15, do you think I will need someone to take my place while I'm gone?

libraman_92

[145]Aug 23, 2008
    dantedones wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    foxhole7 wrote:

Erm, can I join?

yeah, what position?
    okay, cool

since I have school and I get home at like 4:15, do you think I will need someone to take my place while I'm gone?

heck, we all have school, so we won't be able to do it during the morning hours. but regardless of the rest, you won't have to worry.

Axrendale

[146]Aug 23, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:

Thanks!
    while reading, who do you think was superior? Axrendale or libraman_92 (myself)?

I did come up with the fairly brilliant idea of using Sozin's Comet...

foxhole7

[147]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 5
    libraman_92 wrote:
    dantedones wrote:
    foxhole7 wrote:

Erm, can I join?

yeah, what position?

I'll be the dai li if isabelwhatx needs me to, but it sounds kind of like a "do nothing" job. On the other hand, having too much leadership responsibility might be bad as well, since school is coming up.

Axrendale wrote:
    foxhole7 wrote:

Erm, can I join?

Yes! Join the Fire nation! We have the hottest women, hottest food, and best beach resorts! And we kick butt!

I would be happy to have you on my team, if you wish to join

Axrendale, I appreciate the offer, kindness, and women , but this war will be boring if you pwn everyone in 3 pages of turns. You need competition.

Edited on 08/23/2008 7:06pm

Axrendale

[148]Aug 23, 2008

It's great to see so many people willing to get involved in the game, but it should be remembered; the central players remain the rulers of the various nations. When they are absent, their teams cannot continue, unless the leader has designated their powers to a second, in which case the game can go on. that's my reading of it anyway.

ThisCrazyGuy

[149]Aug 23, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:

Thanks!

That is very difficult... You were both great leaders. It was back and forth between you two and you both had genius-level tactics and intellect... It would have been sweetness to see it go on longer, but I think it was 50/50 in the whole overall war, you both had great moments, so it's a tie.

avtar_firelord

[150]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 2
    There is no shame to the fire nation if were extra set rather be safe then sorry anyway the reason we have so many people is because fire nation kicks ass

Axrendale

[151]Aug 23, 2008
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:

Thanks!
    That is very difficult... You were both great leaders. It was back and forth between you two and you both had genius-level tactics and intellect... It would have been sweetness to see it go on longer, but I think it was 50/50 in the whole overall war, you both had great moments, so it's a tie.

Actually, I'm willing to give this one to Libraman. Everything he did, he did by himself. The credit for my victory goes not to me, who did very little, but rather to Princess Azula, the true star (and winner) of the game. The fact that Azula was imaginary and all of her actions were dictated by myself is irrelevant - she is too awsome not to recieve all of the credit.

Falcondude123

[152]Aug 23, 2008
    Can I be Northern Air Temple Head Monk? Please??

EmoHaruno

[153]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    libraman_92 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

I'll join the Water Tribe. It's been a while since I've been in an RPG.

I get to pick my position right? Then I pick Northern Tribe Cheif.

However, I do have school, so I won't be able to post all of the time.

actually, EmoHaruno, the Supreme Water Chief (we began this rpg in a different thread, there's alot of positions already taken) will decide where to put you. But the Water Tribe has a new member. pm EmoHaruno and she'll tell on this boards where to keep you. thanks for joining!

Okay, BradytheRandom, since you haven't PMED me, I guess I'll tell you on the forum: You can be the Northern Tribe Chief. Please PM me because it works better to do battle plans and such.
    BTW, WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE THE FIRE NATION? I mean, Axrendale leads it, thats one reason not to join

EmoHaruno

[154]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

It's great to see so many people willing to get involved in the game, but it should be remembered; the central players remain the rulers of the various nations. When they are absent, their teams cannot continue, unless the leader has designated their powers to a second, in which case the game can go on. that's my reading of it anyway.

I agree. (Lol cuz I'm a leader XD)

Axrendale

[155]Aug 23, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

actually, EmoHaruno, the Supreme Water Chief (we began this rpg in a different thread, there's alot of positions already taken) will decide where to put you. But the Water Tribe has a new member. pm EmoHaruno and she'll tell on this boards where to keep you. thanks for joining!
    Okay, BradytheRandom, since you haven't PMED me, I guess I'll tell you on the forum: You can be the Northern Tribe Chief. Please PM me because it works better to do battle plans and such. BTW, WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE THE FIRE NATION? I mean, Axrendale leads it, thats one reason not to join

People like the Fire Nation because it is made of win. The Royal family that rules it consists of Azula, Iroh, Ozai, and Zuko - four of the most awsome people in the Avatar world. People love winners, and if it weren't for that pesky Avatar, the Fire nation would have won the war.

How is my leadership a con? I am a friendly, thoughtful, fairly deep sort of person who tries his best to be considerate and compassionate As a ruler, I embrace the policies of honor, clemency, and general chivalry. I am a populare who believes in using power for the benefit of the people. I care about the lives of those under my command, and refuse to throw them away rashly. What's not to like?

EmoHaruno

[156]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

Okay, BradytheRandom, since you haven't PMED me, I guess I'll tell you on the forum: You can be the Northern Tribe Chief. Please PM me because it works better to do battle plans and such. BTW, WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE THE FIRE NATION? I mean, Axrendale leads it, thats one reason not to join

People like the Fire Nation because it is made of win. The Royal family that rules it consists of Azula, Iroh, Ozai, and Zuko - four of the most awsome people in the Avatar world. People love winners, and if it weren't for that pesky Avatar, the Fire nation would have won the war.

How is my leadership a con? I am a friendly, thoughtful, fairly deep sort of person who tries his best to be considerate and compassionate As a ruler, I embrace the policies of honor, clemency, and general chivalry. I am a populare who believes in using power for the benefit of the people. I care about the lives of those under my command, and refuse to throw them away rashly. What's not to like?

You also bring in the comet out of nowhere while Libraman is away and even though I said it missed the Avatar world the Fire allies still used it -mumbles about losing XD-
    Ah, I wasn't insulting your character...maybe your unhealthy love for a character...just doing a pre-war bantering XD
    (Btw, Zukos kind of a loser...)

ThisCrazyGuy

[157]Aug 23, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

You also bring in the comet out of nowhere while Libraman is away and even though I said it missed the Avatar world the Fire allies still used it -mumbles about losing XD-
    Ah, I wasn't insulting your character...maybe your unhealthy love for a character...just doing a pre-war bantering XD
    (Btw, Zukos kind of a loser...)
    Not trying to sound mean or anthing here, but to be perfectly honest you all kind of got carried away in that thread, and you all manipulated things to going in to your direction at one point or another... It wasn't just Axrendale...

Axrendale

[158]Aug 23, 2008
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

You also bring in the comet out of nowhere while Libraman is away and even though I said it missed the Avatar world the Fire allies still used it -mumbles about losing XD- Ah, I wasn't insulting your character...maybe your unhealthy love for a character...just doing a pre-war bantering XD (Btw, Zukos kind of a loser...)
    Not trying to sound mean or anthing here, but to be perfectly honest you all kind of got carried away in that thread, and you all manipulated things to going in to your direction at one point or another... It wasn't just Axrendale...

Getting carried away was precisely what made it so much fun

But you're right, we did get a bit carried away, and that's why I advocated that next time we did this we should have a neutral third party who could make sure that nothing gets out of hand.

I'm really looking forward to tommorow

ThisCrazyGuy

[159]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

You also bring in the comet out of nowhere while Libraman is away and even though I said it missed the Avatar world the Fire allies still used it -mumbles about losing XD- Ah, I wasn't insulting your character...maybe your unhealthy love for a character...just doing a pre-war bantering XD (Btw, Zukos kind of a loser...)

Getting carried away was precisely what made it so much fun

But you're right, we did get a bit carried away, and that's why I advocated that next time we did this we should have a neutral third party who could make sure that nothing gets out of hand.

I'm really looking forward to tommorow

It should be great.

libraman_92

[160]Aug 23, 2008
    Look guys. I'm going to bed. this'll have to continue up tomorrow. in the meantime think up battle plans, or something.