We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: Four Nations War RPG *PLEASE READ FIRST POST FIRST PARAGRAPHTURN*

Which nation will triumph?

EmoHaruno

[201]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    Axrendale wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:

No ones joining the Water Tribe DX

-cries in a emo corner with my fellow Water triber-

There, there.

Can I offer you some tea?

N-no thanks... Especially if Azulas offering it... Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you! Can't be dead before the big war can I XD

Actually, this tea was made by Iroh. But if you want to turn down Iroh's tea, alienating him forever, that's up to you.

....-Sips it cautiously- As long as its Iroh who made it... Okay I'm back! Sorry everyone, I usually do not get on early in the morning XD MY PWNSOME UPDATED LIST:

Water Tribes:

Ultimate Water Tribes Chief: EmoHaruno

Northern Water Tribe Chief- BradytheRandom

Southern Water Tribe Chief- Kataang_lover

Foggy Swamp Tribe Chief-EmoHaruno

Warriors of the Water Tribe-

Swampbending Regiment-

Bloodbending Brigade-

Non-bending Brigade-

Plenty of positions open for those who want to join!

Edited on 08/24/2008 8:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FireLordZuko93

[202]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    so the evening is when we'll have most of the avatar war? because when school starts, my evenings will be filled a little bit, don't get too worried if im not on.

You haven't started school yet?
    (sorry for off-topicness)

nope, i start the first week of september. when, i won't say, it would give away too much info of where i live. in other news, firelordzuko, would you like to join the dai li, or what?

Yes, i asked Isabel if i could join Dai Li

libraman_92

[203]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    so the evening is when we'll have most of the avatar war? because when school starts, my evenings will be filled a little bit, don't get too worried if im not on.

nope, i start the first week of september. when, i won't say, it would give away too much info of where i live. in other news, firelordzuko, would you like to join the dai li, or what?

ok, well, since isabelwhatx will obviously say yes, and we need the dai li agents that badly, we'll add you to the dai li. check the first page.

FireLordZuko93

[204]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

ok, well, since isabelwhatx will obviously say yes, and we need the dai li agents that badly, we'll add you to the dai li. check the first page.

Sweetness!

libraman_92

[205]Aug 24, 2008
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

Sweetness!

however, you are under control of dantedones.

FireLordZuko93

[206]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

Sweetness!

thats still ok..he is like Long Fe(sp?) or something?

libraman_92

[207]Aug 24, 2008
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

Sweetness!

thats still ok..he is like Long Feng or something?

not really. he's only loyal to isabel. and we're keeping it like that for a bit.

FireLordZuko93

[208]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:

Sweetness!

thats still ok..he is like Long Feng or something?

not really. he's only loyal to isabel. and we're keeping it like that for a bit.

So, no doublecrossing?

Axrendale

[209]Aug 24, 2008

I think it's time to start getting into the mood.

Phoenix King Axrendale and Phoenix Queen Azula begin making a series of public speeches to their people. They extol the virtues of the Fire Nation, and the dreaded evil of the Tyranny of the Earth Kingdom. They promise that if war should break out, the fire Nation will act honorably, as a harbinger of culture, civilization, and prosperity. They also promise to use War booty to cut everyone's taxes in half. the people of the Fire nation are geared up and ready for war.

Phoenix King Axrendale re-shuffles his war cabinet. The wheels of militariztion are slowly begining to turn in the Fire Nation.

libraman_92

[210]Aug 24, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

I think it's time to start getting into the mood.

Phoenix King Axrendale and Phoenix Queen Azula begin making a series of public speeches to their people. They extol the virtues of the Fire Nation, and the dreaded evil of the Tyranny of the Earth Kingdom. They promise that if war should break out, the fire Nation will act honorably, as a harbinger of culture, civilization, and prosperity. They also promise to use War booty to cut everyone's taxes in half. the people of the Fire nation are geared up and ready for war.

Phoenix King Axrendale re-shuffles his war cabinet. The wheels of militariztion are slowly begining to turn in the Fire Nation.

as a result, many people volunteer to the Fire Nation. Now each user that joins the Fire Nation brings in 1,500 men!!!! and, the Fire Nation is filled to the brim with supplies. good work, Axrendale! Next turn: EmoHaruno and the Water Tribes, prepping up for the war!

Axrendale

[211]Aug 24, 2008

I'm afraid I'm goin to be offline for a little while guys. I'll be back on in the evening. Until then both Jackson5050 and Pyschopass have my full confidence for handling the war.

Salve moriturum es!

libraman_92

[212]Aug 24, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

I'm afraid I'm goin to be offline for a little while guys. I'll be back on in the evening. Until then both Jackson5050 and Pyschopass have my full confidence for handling the war.

Salve moriturum es!

alright goodbye. now we're just waiting for EmoHaruno to make his pre-war plan.

EmoHaruno

[213]Aug 24, 2008

The Water Tribes get news of Axrendales speeches and how many soldiers he has recuited, and decide that if they wait any longer, they will be destoryed. EmoHaruno, head of Swamp Tribe, Kataang_lover, head of Southern Tribe, and BradytheRandom, the Northern Water Tribe have a meeting and pick EmoHaruno as the Ultimate Water Chief for her work in the last war. EmoHaruno advises that we need to gather enough troops so that we aren't overwhelmed and killed, like last time. So, Kataang_lover and BradytheRandom go back to their respective nations and they speak of their people about the cruelty of the Fire Nation, and how much pain they caused to the Water Tribes. EmoHaruno starts making plans for war and alliances.

EmoHaruno

[214]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Salve moriturum es!

Her. Her pre-war plan. DX

libraman_92

[215]Aug 24, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:

The Water Tribes get news of Axrendales speeches and how many soldiers he has recuited, and decide that if they wait any longer, they will be destoryed. EmoHaruno, head of Swamp Tribe, Kataang_lover, head of Southern Tribe, and BradytheRandom, the Northern Water Tribe have a meeting and pick EmoHaruno as the Ultimate Water Chief for her work in the last war. EmoHaruno advises that we need to gather enough troops so that we aren't overwhelmed and killed, like last time. So, Kataang_lover and BradytheRandom go back to their respective nations and they speak of their people about the cruelty of the Fire Nation, and how much pain they caused to the Water Tribes. EmoHaruno starts making plans for war and alliances.

Sorry, EmoHaruno. Much controversy is given over the status of the Water Tribe, and instead the Water Tribe has a resistance. The resistance base is in the Southern Tribe. I will be controlling said resistance. Sorry, EmoHaruno...

libraman_92

[216]Aug 24, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Salve moriturum es!

Her. Her pre-war plan. DX

ugh, sorry. ur icon just gets me confused...

Dafoose

[217]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 19
    Yo. I am here. I can't figure out what happened though, becuz there is a lot a spam. XD

libraman_92

[218]Aug 24, 2008
    Dafoose wrote:
    Yo. I am here. I can't figure out what happened though, becuz there is a lot a spam. XD

not spam. but what's your prewar plan? and you have another person who joined, falcondude123, he's the chief of the northern air temple.

EmoHaruno

[219]Aug 24, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:

Sorry, EmoHaruno. Much controversy is given over the status of the Water Tribe, and instead the Water Tribe has a resistance. The resistance base is in the Southern Tribe. I will be controlling said resistance. Sorry, EmoHaruno...

Ah man. Some how I feel the war isn't going to come out good for me :S

libraman_92

[220]Aug 24, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:

Ah man. Some how I feel the war isn't going to come out good for me :S

hey, just wait a second!!! don't think too bad!!! if you want...nah. i was thinking of joining u and the water tribes (and we would pwn like there's no tomorrow, you know that, right?) but then again, i have to keep balance.