We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: Four Nations War RPG *PLEASE READ FIRST POST FIRST PARAGRAPHTURN*

Which nation will triumph?

libraman_92

[1]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 10

Now, I sadly end the first game. The next game will be up at the refuge, under the Ember Island Players section. Please go to the av refuge

NOTE!!!! YOU CAN'T GO UNLESS THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CHANGED TO YOUR NATION!!!!This is a game that you can play on these forums. You pick a nation: Water Tribes (Northern Water Tribe, Southern Water Tribe, and Foggy Swamp Tribe), Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and lands of the Air Nomads (Northern Air Temple, Southern Air Temple, Western Air Temple, and Eastern Air Temple). To play, chose a nation. Each turn you have a chance to attack lands or retreat from attacks, or do something you want to. However, you can't decide on the fate of your actions. I am the one who tells on each "war update post" of mine what happens for each action taken, and update the map of Four Elements according to the actions that happened and the fates that I decide. The fates depend upon how strong each nation made a settlement or how big compared to how small and how powerful each nation made their offensive army/defensive army. Here is the current map of the Four Nations (I don't own this):

The cycle begins: Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. After each Water post, Earth post, Fire post, or Air post, I post the results, depending on the action, I will post at different times, updating the map in each post. The leader of the nations can assign tasks to one of the other Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomad users. The leader can promote users depending on wish. The positions so far:

Fire Nation:

Pheonix King - Axrendale

Fire Lord- Psychopass

Fire Sages- SalKing2

Navy Commander - TitanPredator

Imperial Firebenders - Jackson5050

Lightning Squadron - Bunnygirl

Admiral Squadron- ThisCrazyGuy

Naval Squadron- clifton13

Land Squadron - avtar_firelord

Aerial Squadron - RyanTP014

Regular Soldiers- Bluefiremaster

Non-bending Squadron-Atakang

TOTAL FIRE NATION ARMY-10,000

Earth Kingdom:

Earth King-isabelwhatx

Dai Li Commander-foxhole7

Dai Li-FireLordZuko93,dantedones

Committee of Earth Generals-FrigginGodess

Sandbending Regiment-anime_lvr

Metal Squad-LondonParisNYC

Naval Troopers-IrohtheTea

Land Troopers-oCIKu

Non-bending Regiment-Eman5805

The Screaming Badger's Leader--thesecondsign-.

TOTAL EARTH KINGDOM ARMY-21,500

Water Tribes:

Supreme Water Chief-EmoHaruno

Northern Water Tribe Chief-BradytheRandom

Southern Water Tribe Chief-Kataang_lover

(Temporary) Foggy Swamp Tribe Chief- boom-moo

Warriors of the Water Tribe-Water78

Swampbending Regiment-Durtle,Codegashdragon

Bloodbending Brigade-Nickylucas

Non-bending Brigade- ruthielove14

TOTAL WATER TRIBE ARMY-6,300

Air Nomads:

Wind Chief-Dafoose

Northern Air Temple Head Monk-Falcondude123

Southern Air Temple Head Monk-Ross37

Eastern Air Temple Head Monk-AvatarAang113

Western Air Temple Head Monk-Friggen Godess

Ba Gua Fighters: BlondeGirl

Gliders: Revbucky

Bison Attackers- Dude6363

Air Archers- WIND CHEIF

Mercenaries - Irohthtea

TOTAL AIR NOMAD ARMY-9,000

Edited on 09/27/2008 2:44pm
    Edited 73 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Axrendale

[3]Aug 23, 2008

The Fire Nation Status Post

Pheonix King - Axrendale

Fire Lord- Psychopass

Fire Sages- SalKing2

Navy Commander - TitanPredator

Imperial Firebenders - Jackson5050

Lightning Squadron - Bunnygirl

Admiral Squadron- ThisCrazyGuy

Naval Squadron- clifton13

Land Squadron - avtar_firelord

Aerial Squadron - RyanTP014

Regular Soldiers- Bluefiremaster

Non-bending Squadron-Atakang

Soldiers: 10,000

Dragons: 250 (more than half still infants)

Current Map:

Edited on 09/08/2008 5:00pm
    Edited 5 total times.

Dafoose

[4]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 19

My fellow americans, I mean...Air Nomads.

Here is the super sweet awesome sig I promised to make you guys, I'm really likin it, So I'm going to put it in mah sig.

I hope all the other nomads follow as well and put them in their sigs. It's a proud sig!

Our tags for our team will also be top notch, and will look very very cool.

(i kept my promist. ;D)

*The Air Nomad Leader Has Arrived to the War Room*

Hello all, I am Dafoose. I am Head Monk of the Air Nomads.

I have yet to appoint my leaders, but the people of the Iroh's tea lovers may give their preference in leader ship, due to the pleasant level of serenity it contains. But in any case, I appoint Iroh the tea Head Monk of the Northern Air Temples. And I appoint Maddokos Head Monk of the Southern Air Temples.

The Eastern And Western Air Temples have yet to be decided, but the Eastern Air Temple Monk will be a woman.

Plzed to meet you all.

Let the meeting begin.

Great setup btw.

Air Nomads:

Wind Chief-Dafoose

Northern Air Temple Head Monk-Falcondude123

Southern Air Temple Head Monk-Ross37

Eastern Air Temple Head Monk-AvatarAang113

Western Air Temple Head Monk-Friggen Godess (redeemed people)

Ba Gua Fighters: BlondeGirl

Gliders: Revbucky

Bison Attackers- Dude6363

Air Archers- WIND CHEIF

Mercenaries - Irohthtea (because he moved to the EK)

(note: all Air Nomads are benders: we don't have normal fighters, lol.
    I'm serious. ^_^ ya rly. It's a fact.)

TOTAL AIR NOMAD ARMY- 9,000
    Active leaders: DAFOOSE, ROSS, AVATARAANG, FRIGGENGODDESS.

AIR MORALE: READY FREDDY/TIGHT/Awesomesauce/Exited

(because Irohthetea was with me originally, so his count stays, and he has to restart in the earth kingdom because he switched without telling me. therefore, I claim his 1,000 count)

NEWS

Well, it looks like we have everyone's glorious approval after what I posted.

This was my last Move:

MOVE TWO:

It is now time for me to go on the offensive.

I have doubled in increased troops (and votes) since the beginning and I'm ready to kick some tookus.

Here is teh Air Nomads Move: (Bear with me here people. Also, check to see If I'm right about what I"m doing, I don't want to step out of line.)

I am sending half my bison Fighters (with aerial weapons and such) across the sea...

TO AID THE EARTH KINGDOM.

In this time, I have been observing to see who is the underdog. Foolishly, Axrendale underestimated my resources and thought that I was acting weak, being on the defensive.

The plan to lead axrendale into the heart of the earth kindgom was my idea, and now he is trapped.

My 75 bison Fighters, Are moving north to aid both nations.

Their goal is to ambush Fire Nation divisions and ELIMINATE them. I have told them to Kill FN soldiers etc. on sight.

No mercy for the cold air that is the air nomads. I will have my troops moving from temple East and West, Covering on a lattitude scale the width of Axrendales "Invasion."

Also, Any moves axrendale makes on the serpents pass will be invalid. I dare him to cross the serpents pass and make it alive.

also, Any attempts axrendale makes on the western air Temple and it's head monk will be responded to by Water Tribe Mercenaries and Resident Ba Gua fighters on stand by, lead by the Head Monk, Avataraang13.

In addition, I plan to enforce a "advantage Taking" tactic on the fire nation soldiers. Winds will be created throughout land and sea, Causing waves to churn, and Fire benders to lose control of their fire. (libraman approves of this bull though, So I thought I'd use it. XD)

My manuever is a plan intended on weakening Fire Nation Trust and the trust the fire nation derserves for betrayal and Ruthless tactics.

Also, I intend to make alliance with the water tribes and swamp tribes. With the earth Kingdom I have stayed neutral, due to it's Fued with the Fire Nation.

Also, My roster needs to be increased, because I had, lyke 4 or 5 people join the air nomads, so Jack those numbers up libraman.

If I forgot anything, I would LIke for my Eastern Air Temple Monk, AvatarAang to add.

Thank you. Till next time.

DAFOOSE THE CHIEF.

Until next time.

MOVE THREE:

Due to the threats made by the fire nation, I order an evacuation of my people from the northern Air Temple.

But only Falcondude and 100 Soldiers will be evacuating, the rest will stay.

I am Surrendering to the water tribe. It's up to them if they take them as honorable POW's and remain inactive politically in the Northern Water Tribe.

Also, from my other temples, such as the southern Air Temple and Eastern Air Temples, I am going to install watch towers and Archers, a considerable amount to man the towers, (Do the math I guess, I'm not going to throw real numbers around if I'm not sure they're real. ) Minus as many Ba Gua Fighters I can Create, because I want to make more.

The Ba Gua Fighters are very important special OPs.

I also Want to start a New division of troops called "Gliders". Gliders have a wide range of scouting abitlity, and they're much more stealthy than Bison.

So, with my new increase in population, I'd like to make 200 Gliders.

And Since I want to make some more money, I want to train 200 warriors as Mercenaries, to create yet another means of income to the Nomads.

I remain firm with my Special OP's Troops on the Serpents pass.

I also Want to send a battallion of 100 Bison Attackers To Ba Sing Se, and 100 Bison attackers to Omashu

I also Send a letter of thanks to the earth King, and Wish the earth Kingdom good luck, and that the tea may be with us all.

Ross's addition to move three:

he Southern air temple will add 200 troops from the eastern air temple to the Southern army. also i would like to put into action a constant glider and bison patrol units about 500 meters from the temple about 20 gliders and 10 bison. also 10 metal benders and about 10 earth benders to live at the temple for protection and add to our army. this has been finalised by dafoose and isabelwhatx.and now is official.

AIR NOMADS

Turn 4

Move by the southern Air temples: Ross:

if this is ok. i would like to now more than ever to have a new team created for Reconassance, because I feel the need to increase the southern temples defense and saftey by increasing awareness and response time. Making a new team for extra survallence that will be about 10km from the temple in all directions both airbenders and earthbenders/metalbenders incase of FN attack. id also like to use some resources to train new benders and recruitment, such as the new "Air Archer division" which is an evolution of the regular archer division. The air archers have more powerful arrows, because of the areodynamics that come with special bow. with bison population increase by 20 bisons. Finally, id like to send some troops to the EK to protect the rear of ba sing se, and stand post. I will send some air archers, and see how the experimental program works.Slowly, but surely, more watch towers are being built, to protect from all aerial assult.

Libraman, if you would, Give us the number of accepted air archers so that we can use them accordingly.

Eastern air temple move: Avataraang113.

The bison count has increased to 150 bison living around the borders of the eastern air temple, but can easily be put into battle at any time. Ba gua squad at the EAT has been training vigerously and the whole group can easily take down at least 125 fire benders. there are 75 benders in the squad, so thats 50 bonus men taken down. pretty impresive? eh? anyways, a new coating of paint has been painted onto the entire temple and other buildings to raise moral. also, to raise moral even more, there will be monthly festivals to promote the ba gua squad. donations, etc. New armor has been designed for the bison and is being mass produced for me and my people and also other temples if needed (please request by pm) This armor is lighter yet stronger so the bison will not be tired out quickly and fire blasts do not hurt them or burn them. Also, the armor covers the bison's legs. This part of the armor is more stretchy for comfort by using elastic bands to connect metal plates, yet its still as strong as the rest of the armor. I ahve built more air boats so now there are 300 surrounding the temple. Once again, these boats are very fast! they can travel up to 50 miles per hour using air benders. these boats are made out of wood, but dont need much stength, for the air benders aboard can easily turn a fire nation ship around/over or deflect a bomb/flaming rock things

So, moral increased, more bison, better armor for bison, more ships = happier people, stronger offense, stronger defense, and a better nation.

JOIN THE AIR NOMADS!!!!!

I didnt do the dot dot dot thing one time!!!! yipee!!! im breaking my horrible habit!!!

Dafoose's Move: Northern and overal political move and grand army moves etc.

I motion to create More air archers and repopulate the Northern Air temple. Moving troops along the detour isable provided with her settlements, I'm moving surrounding air nomads wandering the southern lands of the earth kingdom to move to the northern air temple,

From all four temples, I'll be taking 145 troops each, evenly divided among Bison Attackers, and archers, to be made into air archers.

the wells that were destroyed have been fixed, so I got water again, lol. So I'll send some of my resource count into that one.

I also want to start camps in the abandoned earth kingdom, for defense.

I've been building my defense a lot over these turns, so I'd like a little respect for my defense count, because that's basically my fundemental. So in perspective, air nomad defense is getting maxed, so don't underestimate please.

Also, concerning the western air temple, I move to attack the fire nation. I'll pm libraman the details.

NOTE: The fire nation will not be damaged on this turn. I'm going to pm libraman My attack, since it is secret mission.

On my next turn, the attack will be complete and hopefully, successful, unless axrendale knows where I'm attacking and defends that territory. As I speak, this is the "passing" turn for my move. Nothing will happen. But I assure it will damage Moral.

Also, I wish to build a few more towers around the Northern Air temple, to ease it in and defend it a little more. Hopefully, my archers stand against any "climbing monkeys" lol.

I'm (if allowed) recieving money from my mercenaries in the water tribe and earth kingdom. (note: mercenaries are paid fighters, they work for, you know, anybody who pays.) These mercenaries are not loyal to the air nomads exactly, except that they are paid by other countries, and they transfer the money to the Air Nomads. And the air nomads pay for Mercenaries food, room and board etc. Minus traveling funds.

If I could get a fair number, that'd be great. other wise, i'm high rollin, lol. the countries need fighters, and I need money to build my archers and towers and bison and Other great stuff.

And If I'm forgetting anything, would the co-leaders please step forward and add, thanks.

Laterz.

Dawindcheif.

Edited on 09/03/2008 9:11pm
    Edited 14 total times.

isabelwhatx

[5]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    Woot! Northern Water Tribe FTW! What's our incentive?

libraman_92

[6]Aug 23, 2008
    Dafoose wrote:

Well, if he's fire, that means I'm next.

Alrighty then.

*The Air Nomad Leader Has Arrived to the War Room*

Hello all, I am Dafoose. I am Head Monk of the Air Nomads.

I have yet to appoint my leaders, but the people of the Iroh's tea lovers may give their preference in leader ship, due to the pleasant level of serenity it contains. But in any case, I appoint Iroh the tea Head Monk of the Northern Air Temples. And I appoint Maddokos Head Monk of the Southern Air Temples.

The Eastern And Western Air Temples have yet to be decided, but the Eastern Air Temple Monk will be a woman.

Plzed to meet you all.

Let the meeting begin.

Great setup btw.

which monk are you?

isabelwhatx

[8]Aug 23, 2008
    Change of plans. Can I switch to the Earth Kingdom? I prefer it over the Water Tribe(s).

Axrendale

[9]Aug 23, 2008
    I hereby appoint Jackson5050, Psychopass, and SalKing2 as my chief lieutenants.

libraman_92

[10]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

Libraman! Great to have you back buddy

Yes! I am the ruler of the Fire Nation. As my first act, I appoint Princess Azula as my second in command and fill out all the FN positions with people from the Azula Crushers Club, unless said people specifically chime in to say they want to be a part of a different nation.

what roles are each of the ACC members???

libraman_92

[11]Aug 23, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Change of plans. Can I switch to the Earth Kingdom? I prefer it over the Water Tribe(s).

what position?

isabelwhatx

[12]Aug 23, 2008
    Earth King, of course

libraman_92

[13]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    I hereby appoint Jackson5050, Psychopass, and SalKing2 as my chief lieutenants.
    how about fire sages???

libraman_92

[14]Aug 23, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Earth King, of course

done.

isabelwhatx

[15]Aug 23, 2008
    Epic. When someone comes along and I feel that they're worthy, I'll appoint them as an officer. Earth is patient. I don't want to rush things. WOOT EARTH FTW!

Axrendale

[16]Aug 23, 2008

Fire nation Hierarchy:

Phoenix King: Axrendale

Phoenix Queen, Supreme Commander, voice of the Phoenix King: As per usual, Azula (imaginary character)

Firelord: Jackson5050

Great Sage: Psychopass

Ambassador to other Nations: SalKing2

Other positions to be decided.

Axrendale

[17]Aug 23, 2008

I will flood this place with propeganda, and people will flock to join me

isabelwhatx

[18]Aug 23, 2008
    Two people can play at that game!

HA! SPARKLY SIGNS! Ugh, who am I kidding? Dafoose is going to pwn us all at this stuff.

Axrendale

[19]Aug 23, 2008
    Fortunatly, Dafoose has named Maddokos among his chief lieutenants, and Maddokos owes me a big favor from the last RPG. The Air Nomads will be allied to the Fire Nation.

Dafoose

[20]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 19

Axrendale wrote:
    Fortunatly, Dafoose has named Maddokos among his chief lieutenants, and Maddokos owes me a big favor from the last RPG. The Air Nomads will be allied to the Fire Nation.
    Nuh uh. Not here. We don't DO favors.

I head of the Air Nomads COMPLETELY Libraman. did you get my post messages?

Edited on 08/23/2008 12:59pm