We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: Four Nations War RPG *PLEASE READ FIRST POST FIRST PARAGRAPHTURN*

Which nation will triumph?

Axrendale

[21]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    Dafoose wrote:

Axrendale wrote:
    Fortunatly, Dafoose has named Maddokos among his chief lieutenants, and Maddokos owes me a big favor from the last RPG. The Air Nomads will be allied to the Fire Nation.
    Nuh uh. Not here. We don't DO favors.

I head of the Air Nomads COMPLETELY Libraman. did you get my post messages?

The can I simply offer you some tea, and hope we can be friends

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

isabelwhatx

[22]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    What are we even fighting for?

isabelwhatx

[23]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:

Axrendale wrote:
    Fortunatly, Dafoose has named Maddokos among his chief lieutenants, and Maddokos owes me a big favor from the last RPG. The Air Nomads will be allied to the Fire Nation.

Unfortunately for you, the last time we accepted tea from the Fire Nation we all died. I would suggest to you, Dafoose, not to touch that stuff. Ahahahah. At the very least make sure Azula hasn't come in contact with it.

Axrendale

[24]Aug 23, 2008

isabelwhatx wrote:

We're fighting for what everyone wants. Land, money, power, women (men?), etc.

libraman_92

[25]Aug 23, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:

you are all fighting for complete conquest of all 4 nations. and, when EmoHaruno posts a message of attack from the Water Tribes, we can finally begin.

isabelwhatx

[26]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

Ahahahahahaa. Yes, and men.

libraman_92

[27]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

Fire nation Hierarchy:

Phoenix King: Axrendale

Phoenix Queen, Supreme Commander, voice of the Phoenix King: As per usual, Azula (imaginary character)

Firelord: Jackson5050

Great Sage: Psychopass

Ambassador to other Nations: SalKing2

Other positions to be decided.

not trying to be mean, but please post positions that I posted in the first post!!!

Axrendale

[28]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

EDIT: Er.. I mean, we are actually fighting because we wish to share our superior culture with the rest of the world We are in this war for entirely selfless reasons.

isabelwhatx

[29]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:

EDIT: Er.. I mean, we are actually fighting because we wish to share our superior culture with the rest of the world We are in this war for entirely selfless reasons.

Lmao. At least, that's what the Fire Nation told their citizens in The Headband.

Axrendale

[30]Aug 23, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Fire nation Hierarchy:

Phoenix Queen, Supreme Commander, voice of the Phoenix King: As per usual, Azula (imaginary character)

not trying to be mean, but please post positions that I posted in the first post!!!

Sorry, but the positions you have are not going to match up with the people I have at my disposal. I've had to make do.

libraman_92

[31]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Fire nation Hierarchy:

Sorry, but the positions you have are not going to match up with the people I have at my disposal. I've had to make do.

alright, based on the hierachy (sp?) of the positions you elected, can i adapt your postitions to mine?

Axrendale

[32]Aug 23, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:

Axrendale wrote:

Unfortunately for you, the last time we accepted tea from the Fire Nation we all died. I would suggest to you, Dafoose, not to touch that stuff. Ahahahah. At the very least make sure Azula hasn't come in contact with it.

That was simply an accident.After I returned from the dead, Azula apologized profusely to me, and informed me that she had gotten the plants mixed up (she thought she was using white dragon leaves, but accidently used white jade). It was a mistake anyone could have made. But she's getting much better at it

Axrendale

[33]Aug 23, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Fire nation Hierarchy:

alright, based on the hierachy (sp?) of the positions you elected, can i adapt your postitions to mine?

I suppose so, although I was hoping it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to change your original titles. It's only a few extra words

isabelwhatx

[34]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:

Axrendale wrote:

That was simply an accident.After I returned from the dead, Azula apologized profusely to me, and informed me that she had gotten the plants mixed up (she thought she was using white dragon leaves, but accidently used white jade). It was a mistake anyone could have made. But she's getting much better at it

A likely story... Hmph, tea is too good to pass up, anyway. I'll just reincarnate anyway.

ThisCrazyGuy

[35]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    This is going to be awesome to watch! LOL, I want to see either the Fire Nation or Water Tribes win!

Axrendale

[36]Aug 23, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:

Axrendale wrote:

A likely story... Hmph, tea is too good to pass up, anyway. I'll just reincarnate anyway.

If you think back to the begining of Season 2, Iroh made exactly the same mistake; thinking that he was making White Dragon Tea, when in fact he was making White Jade Poison. If Iroh, the master of tea, couldn't get it right, how do you expect Azula, a mere novice, to do it?

Axrendale

[37]Aug 23, 2008

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    This is going to be awesome to watch! LOL, I want to see either the Fire Nation or Water Tribes win!

Do you want to join in? I need a new admiral now that Zhao has been eaten by a giant fish.

Edited on 08/23/2008 1:25pm

isabelwhatx

[38]Aug 23, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:

Axrendale wrote:

If you think back to the begining of Season 2, Iroh made exactly the same mistake; thinking that he was making White Dragon Tea, when in fact he was making White Jade Poison. If Iroh, the master of tea, couldn't get it right, how do you expect Azula, a mere novice, to do it?

If you also remember, the tea took a while to really hurt Iroh and had some nasty side effects before hand. So, I would be forewarned AND the antidote was found in the Earth Kingdom. I'm safe

Axrendale

[39]Aug 23, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Dafoose wrote:

Axrendale wrote:

If you also remember, the tea took a while to really hurt Iroh and had some nasty side effects before hand. So, I would be forewarned AND the antidote was found in the Earth Kingdom. I'm safe

I never said that our deaths were quick. By a sad, strange coincidence, the royal physician had been struck by a freak lightning bolt the day before, and was hence unable to help us. Several local doctors who rushed to the scene also came to a tragic end when a small earthquake opened a crack in the road that swallowed up their carriage. A couple of Azula's Dai Lee Agents werein the area at the time, but I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

ThisCrazyGuy

[40]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 8

Axrendale, I can't tell you enough what an honour it is that YOU have asked ME to join you, but I have terrible tactics. Trust me, I would only bring you down from your unmatched glory, but I will be rooting for you, wanting you to win and supporting you the entire way.