We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Am I the only one, or is Toph hot?

ZBixby

[61]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 4

See a lot of you that don't like her is because she is "tom-boyish" thats why i like her. I hate girls that are all girly girl. That take 5 hours to get ready for a date that lasts an hour or two. I like tom bys cause they aren't afraid to go out and play basketball or play wrestle.

Back on topic. yes I believe in a year or 2 Toph will be hot. Now she is just so adorable.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AKAE124Ultima

[62]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 3
    dark_aquatus wrote:
    AKAE124Ultima wrote:
    dark_aquatus wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    I have already said this before. She's just too dang short. She's a dwarf.

so? then stretch her up a bit! i mean, she IS an animation XD everything's possible with her hehe...

I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting...she's 12.

ok, i wont even think about what u just meant...

Well, I wouldn't have cared, but the "hehe" at the end left me a little bit disturbed....I'm probably just paranoid.

Taang_Forever

[63]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 9
    ZBixby wrote:

See a lot of you that don't like her is because she is "tom-boyish" thats why i like her. I hate girls that are all girly girl. That take 5 hours to get ready for a date that lasts an hour or two. I like tom bys cause they aren't afraid to go out and play basketball or play wrestle.

Back on topic. yes I believe in a year or 2 Toph will be hot. Now she is just so adorable.

It's like you read my mind.

AKAE124Ultima

[64]Nov 14, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:

AKAE124Ultima wrote:
    Yeah, a past incident just makes me dislike you all together. It'd not about your statement, though.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, so please excuse me if I ask you to tell me what that incident is.

dark_aquatus wrote:
    omg am i the only one who likes the bit.chy thing about Toph? its so cool man!

Oh wow, people just can't stop ignoring me, can't they? First my dog, then my teacher, then my parachute.??I liked her attitude since her first episode. Didn't-- didn't I SAY 2 of my posts back that her attitude is what I really like and that I wished I had friends who are like that because they'd be cool to hang out with? Okay, alright, I'm fine. It's all good.

You know what? Forget it. I just hate how you go preaching on to everyone about how you've always liked her from the beginning, WAY before other people did. I did too, but I just try to get people to stop hating her, not talk about who gets bragging rights of liking her first.

AKAE124Ultima

[65]Nov 14, 2006
    ZBixby wrote:

Yeah, tomboys are okay, like Toph, but I think you are over-exaggerating the "girly-girls." Some people are just like that.

Taang_Forever

[66]Nov 14, 2006

AKAE124Ultima wrote:
    You know what? Forget it. I just hate how you go preaching on to everyone about how you've always liked her from the beginning, WAY before other people did. I did too, but I just try to get people to stop hating her, not talk about who gets bragging rights of liking her first.

Well maybe you should've come out with it when everyone kept saying she was gonna die and yadda-yadda-yadda. And I am free to openly say that yes, I like bragging about it. In fact, I've often said and still say, how when and IF they make an episode where we get to see Toph at a more mature age, that I'm gonna brag at everyones faces of how I 'claimed' her before anyone else. A lot of people keep saying she's GONNA be hot, and then the silly pretent fights of who gets to claim her will start. THEN I'll brag to them that I claimed her way before any of them. Really, you have to tell me something I don't know, because everyone knows too that I like to brag about how I've liked Toph from the beggining.

Edited on 11/14/2006 6:23pm
    Edited 2 total times.

AKAE124Ultima

[67]Nov 14, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Well maybe you should've come out with it when everyone kept saying she was gonna die and yadda-yadda-yadda. And I am free to openly say that yes, I like bragging about it. In fact, I've often said and still say, how when and IF they make an episode where we get to see Toph at a more mature age, that I'm gonna brag at everyones faces of how I 'claimed' her before anyone else. A lot of people keep saying she's GONNA be hot, and then the silly pretent fights of who gets to claim her will start. THEN I'll brag to them that I claimed her way before any of them. Really, you have to tell me something I don't know, because every knows too that I like to brag about how I've liked Toph from the beggining.
    That's my point. You keep telling everyone that. Plus, I wasn't on the boards when people were saying Toph was gonna die, but if I was, I still would have disagreed with them. P.S. If you "claim" Toph, other people are just gonna bug you for it. (Like me.) So just let it go, and you can keep a warm, snuggly feeling inside that you "claimed" her first.

ZBixby

[68]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 4
    Taang_Forever wrote:

It's just how i feel about these things. I like tomboy girls that play sports and like to have fun. Plusd tom boys will play video games to and thats way cool

AKAE124Ultima wrote:

Yeah, tomboys are okay, like Toph, but I think you are over-exaggerating the "girly-girls." Some people are just like that.

I might be a little over exaggerating but still a lot of girly girls are like that and then they will be to afraid to break a nail or something to go into playing something

AKAE124Ultima

[69]Nov 14, 2006
    ZBixby wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:

It's just how i feel about these things. I like tomboy girls that play sports and like to have fun. Plusd tom boys will play video games to and thats way cool

AKAE124Ultima wrote:

I might be a little over exaggerating but still a lot of girly girls are like that and then they will be to afraid to break a nail or something to go into playing something

I know alot of girls that are neither tomboyish nor girly-girlish, and they play lots of video games! lol

Taang_Forever

[70]Nov 14, 2006
    AKAE124Ultima wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Well maybe you should've come out with it when everyone kept saying she was gonna die and yadda-yadda-yadda. And I am free to openly say that yes, I like bragging about it. In fact, I've often said and still say, how when and IF they make an episode where we get to see Toph at a more mature age, that I'm gonna brag at everyones faces of how I 'claimed' her before anyone else. A lot of people keep saying she's GONNA be hot, and then the silly pretent fights of who gets to claim her will start. THEN I'll brag to them that I claimed her way before any of them. Really, you have to tell me something I don't know, because every knows too that I like to brag about how I've liked Toph from the beggining.
    That's my point. You keep telling everyone that. Plus, I wasn't on the boards when people were saying Toph was gonna die, but if I was, I still would have disagreed with them. P.S. If you "claim" Toph, other people are just gonna bug you for it. (Like me.) So just let it go, and you can keep a warm, snuggly feeling inside that you "claimed" her first.

Well, people haven't bugged me yet, and I was in fact one out of a couple of dozen members who claimed other characters too. So really, I don't know what you're trying to do with this argument. I don't mind people 'bugging me' about it, because they're not getting away with anything. Now if I was losing money or something... Yes, I like to brag about it. No, I don't mind if people start bugging me and/or begin getting rude about it. So there you go. If you reply to this I'll reply tomorrow, cause I gotta go. So don't take my sudden leave as backing down off of this argument. (I hate it when people think that.)

Taang_Forever

[71]Nov 14, 2006
    ZBixby wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:

Oh, PLEASE tell me you accept my buddy invitation.

AKAE124Ultima

[72]Nov 14, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    AKAE124Ultima wrote:
    Taang_Forever wrote:

Well, people haven't bugged me yet, and I was in fact one out of a couple of dozen members who claimed other characters too. So really, I don't know what you're trying to do with this argument. I don't mind people 'bugging me' about it, because they're not getting away with anything. Now if I was losing money or something... Yes, I like to brag about it. No, I don't mind if people start bugging me and/or begin getting rude about it. So there you go. If you reply to this I'll reply tomorrow, cause I gotta go. So don't take my sudden leave as backing down off of this argument. (I hate it when people think that.)

I just don't like the idea that you "claimed" Toph on something as simple as the Avatar TV.com Forums. I gotta go too.

MasterToph

[73]Nov 14, 2006
    i wouldent say shes hot especially sence shes a cartoon but getting past the whole cartoon thing she is realy cool

agnai

[74]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 20

I'm glad to know I started this whole "adorable" agreement.

dark_aquatus

[75]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    agnai wrote:

I'm glad to know I started this whole "adorable" agreement.

'

im glad i started this friggin' topic

masterofaeons

[76]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 15
    I'm glad I invented the internet.

phoenixfirework

[77]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 21
    I wouldn't say that Toph is hot. She's more cute. Give her a few years to grow up and she will be hot, though.

Leodegarioiii

[78]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 6
    I'm glad this topic is dying.
    Edited on 11/15/2006 6:43am

dark_aquatus

[79]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    Leodegarioiii wrote:
    I'm glad this topic is dying.

lol obviously it isnt

Lord-darkboy

[80]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    i agree that toph is hot, i don't know if you guys can but i can imagen her allredy when shes 18 *dribble daydreaming 2* euh but anyway she fine too now soo good looking