We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Am I the only one, or is Toph hot?

Taang_Forever

[41]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 9
    Wow. I almost fell out of my chair when I read the tittle of this topic. Alright, since you meant personality-wise, I agree that Toph is 'hot', as you put it... And even if you meant physically,(as much as a cartoon character can be), I'd say she's 'hot' too. (gosh I hate using that word)But does that mean I'm gonna go chasing after REAL 12 year old girls? Of course not. To everyone who says you have a problem if you think a cartoon character is hot-- you yourselves keep pointing out, "IT'S JUST A CARTOON CHARACTER!" Alright, point taken. So? If they're JUST cartoon characters, then why are you bothering to come in here and say people have problems? After all, it's JUST a cartoon character, no harm no foul. And a lot of cartoon characters ARE drawn to be perceived as perfect or desireable. Now, why don't you take all those age problems you keep presenting, and repeat them over and over again to REAL people of a high age, who actually try to hook up with REAL twelve year olds, and who have REAL problems?

My opinion, on a scale of one to ten:

Attitude-wise: I give Toph a 9. Her attitude is just what I like, and in fact I wish there were some REAL people like her around because they'd be cool to hang out with.

Looks-wise: I give her a ten. There's really nothing wrong with finding her atractive. She's supposed to be like that, even if you truly don't think she is.

And I've said this before: The only possible way I think someone could possibly have a 'problem' liking a cartoon character, is if that person likes cartoon characters more than he/she does real people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AKAE124Ultima

[42]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 3
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    Wow. I almost fell out of my chair when I read the tittle of this topic. Alright, since you meant personality-wise, I agree that Toph is 'hot', as you put it... And even if you meant physically,(as much as a cartoon character can be), I'd say she's 'hot' too. (gosh I hate using that word)But does that mean I'm gonna go chasing after REAL 12 year old girls? Of course not. To everyone who says you have a problem if you think a cartoon character is hot-- you yourselves keep pointing out, "IT'S JUST A CARTOON CHARACTER!" Alright, point taken. So? If they're JUST cartoon characters, then why are you bothering to come in here and say people have problems? After all, it's JUST a cartoon character, no harm no foul. And a lot of cartoon characters ARE drawn to be perceived as perfect or desireable. Now, why don't you take all those age problems you keep presenting, and repeat them over and over again to REAL people of a high age, who actually try to hook up with REAL twelve year olds, and who have REAL problems?

My opinion, on a scale of one to ten:

Attitude-wise: I give Toph a 9. Her attitude is just what I like, and in fact I wish there were some REAL people like her around because they'd be cool to hang out with.

Looks-wise: I give her a ten. There's really nothing wrong with finding her atractive. She's supposed to be like that, even if you truly don't think she is.

And I've said this before: The only possible way I think someone could possibly have a 'problem' liking a cartoon character, is if that person likes cartoon characters more than he/she does real people.

The only reason I respect you is because of your love for Toph.

Taang_Forever

[43]Nov 14, 2006
    AKAE124Ultima wrote:

So does that mean you hate me or something? I wasn't attacking you, I was making a stement for everyone to see.

jnk4eva

[44]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 10
    JAKandDAX123 wrote:

Songoftheskies wrote:
    Well Aang's 12, and Katara's 14. That's not too bad, considering Zuko's 17 now.

I think that's the only bad thing about the Katara/Aang relationship. I think the guys should be older, and 12 is just to young [maturity wise].??Katara and Zuko would be a better age wise relationship.

Ummm...Aang is actually quite a lot older than Katara...when you're talking years that is...but for a 12/13 year old, over season 2 his mindset has matured greatly as well...

But anyway, back on topic, being a girl I wouldn't consider Toph hott, but she is quite adorable.??I??really dislike??it when my??gender takes on the??"I'm-so-butch-so-stay-outta-my-way" attitude that Toph so often expresses.

pooldude256

[45]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 38
    dark_aquatus wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    Well if you like preteens then go for it.

I don't really think she's hot..not just because she's 12. She just...isn't. And she's 12, so unless you're a 12-14 year-old boy that's creepy.

lol thats not exactly what i meant... her way of acting/personality is hot... if she would be like 15-16 years, she would be TOTALLY hot in my oppinion...

srry for not being totally clear here
    dont want you guys to think weird things about me here hahaha!

Ahhh...good. I was about to call the child e hotline J/K

She certainly is aggressive. Not afraid to speak her mind. So in that respect I suppose she's 'hot'. But like has been mentioned before, Toph is a bit of a tomboy. Too guy-ish.

dark_aquatus

[46]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 5
    omg am i the only one who likes the??bit.chy thing about Toph? its so cool man!

jnk4eva

[47]Nov 14, 2006

dark_aquatus wrote:

i don't mind her being b!tchy at all...its freakin hilarious most of the time...but i agree with pooldue, she's just too tomboy-ish. that's what i don't like. girls can be b!thcy without being complete tomboys

AKAE124Ultima

[48]Nov 14, 2006
    Taang_Forever wrote:
    AKAE124Ultima wrote:

So does that mean you hate me or something? I wasn't attacking you, I was making a stement for everyone to see.

Yeah, a past incident just makes me dislike you all together. It'd not about your statement, though.

AKAE124Ultima

[49]Nov 14, 2006
    jnk4eva wrote:

dark_aquatus wrote:

i don't mind her being b!tchy at all...its freakin hilarious most of the time...but i agree with pooldue, she's just too tomboy-ish. that's what i don't like. girls can be b!thcy without being complete tomboys

Yeah, I like her 'cause she don't take sh!t from nobody!

Falcondude123

[50]Nov 14, 2006
    I have already said this before. She's just too dang short. She's a dwarf.

dark_aquatus

[51]Nov 14, 2006
    Falcondude123 wrote:

so? then stretch her up a bit! i mean, she IS an animation XD everything's possible with her hehe...

AKAE124Ultima

[52]Nov 14, 2006
    dark_aquatus wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:

so? then stretch her up a bit! i mean, she IS an animation XD everything's possible with her hehe...

I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting...she's 12.

dark_aquatus

[53]Nov 14, 2006
    AKAE124Ultima wrote:
    dark_aquatus wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:

I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting...she's 12.

ok, i wont even think about what u just meant...

cdripper

[54]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 6
    Right now, she's cute. In a few years, she'll be hot. But she's a great character any way.

tokyoberry

[55]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 22
    what? did you say what i think you said? yeah, she's cool and all, but she's NOT REAL!!!! (don't kill me, i was just making a statement)

Falcondude123

[56]Nov 14, 2006
    tokyoberry wrote:
    what? did you say what i think you said? yeah, she's cool and all, but she's NOT REAL!!!! (don't kill me, i was just making a statement)

AND she's too short! TOO SHORT I TELL YOU! GIVE IT UP! SHORT PEOPLE JUST DON"T BELONG WITH TALL PEOPLE!

tokyoberry

[57]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 22
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    tokyoberry wrote:

AND she's too short! TOO SHORT I TELL YOU! GIVE IT UP! SHORT PEOPLE JUST DON"T BELONG WITH TALL PEOPLE!

i agree, but she still kicks butt for a kid!!!

sluggmunki_tx

[58]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 41
    Toph reminds me of my little sister (same age). Just want to point that out

Taang_Forever

[59]Nov 14, 2006

AKAE124Ultima wrote:
    Yeah, a past incident just makes me dislike you all together. It'd not about your statement, though.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, so please excuse me if I ask you to tell me what that incident is.

dark_aquatus wrote:
    omg am i the only one who likes the bit.chy thing about Toph? its so cool man!

Oh wow, people just can't stop ignoring me, can't they? First my dog, then my teacher, then my parachute.??I liked her attitude since her first episode. Didn't-- didn't I SAY 2 of my posts back that her attitude is what I really like and that I wished I had friends who are like that because they'd be cool to hang out with? Okay, alright, I'm fine. It's all good.

Edited on 11/14/2006 5:29pm

ZBixby

[60]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 4

See a lot of you that don't like her is because she is "tom-boyish" thats why i like her. I hate girls that are all girly girl. That take 5 hours to get ready for a date that lasts an hour or two. I like tom bys cause they aren't afraid to go out and play basketball or play wrestle.

Back on topic. yes I believe in a year or 2 Toph will be hot. Now she is just so adorable.