We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Am I the only one, or is Toph hot?

dark_aquatus

[1]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 5

like topic says, is Toph hot, or is it just me? everyone's talking about the princess and katara and all, but what aout Toph?

maybe its because she has a certain ''hard to get'' attitude hehe...

she fights her way through everything, and knows how to take care about things (including herself).

I mean, she's not like all those other ''girly types'' (lol) with their make-up and long hair... (those warriors of kyoshi could make an exception though...)

ow btw, am i the only one, or is it pretty annoying that the girls are wearing make-up all of a sudden...? it makes them less nice looking if u ask me :S

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

YAYjapan27

[2]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 2
    huh, shes definately has got some personality, im a girl so im not about to ask her out for coffee, but if i were a guy i dont think i would be able to get past the 12-years old thing. But she is really funny

Songoftheskies

[3]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    dark_aquatus wrote:

like topic says, is Toph hot, or is it just me? everyone's talking about the princess and katara and all, but what aout Toph?

she fights her way through everything, and knows how to take care about things (including herself).

I mean, she's not like all those other ''girly types'' (lol) with their make-up and long hair... (those warriors of kyoshi could make an exception though...)

ow btw, am i the only one, or is it pretty annoying that the girls are wearing make-up all of a sudden...? it makes them less nice looking if u ask me :S

I have to agree on the makeup part. It did make them look sorta??weird.

YAYjapan27

[4]Nov 5, 2006
    yeah i hadnt noticed that until you said it but now that i think about it they really have been hittin the covergirl a little hard, but they have been in the city for the past few episodes, not traveling out in the wild, and in the city they must look??more "civilized", but i think the natural look is way better for them, its nice to see some range though

dark_aquatus

[5]Nov 5, 2006

now we're talking about their looks and all, i gotta say that i dont think Aang and Katara make a great couple (if u just look at their appearence ofcourse...)

Aang looks way to young and small for a girl like Katara (dunno her age though, but i think she cant be much younger then her brother which makes the age??difference between her and Aang pretty big)

??what do you guys think?

Songoftheskies

[6]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    Well Aang's 12, and Katara's 14. That's not too bad, considering Zuko's 17 now.

KilalaRose

[7]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 13
    I'm used to large age differences between couples. My parents have a 21 year age difference, but my dad is the one that's older than my mom.

dark_aquatus

[8]Nov 5, 2006

hmmmm ok...?? but still, if u just take a look at them... it doesnt seem right lol

btw, Aang is 12 year old. when will he get 13? i mean, they are traveling for some time now (they made a lot of short vacation breaks, and they've been through a lot already. also do not forget that they r in this city for a few weeks now)...??i guess??they are busy for about 6-7 months by now.

JAKandDAX123

[9]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 12

Songoftheskies wrote:
    Well Aang's 12, and Katara's 14. That's not too bad, considering Zuko's 17 now.

I think that's the only bad thing about the Katara/Aang relationship. I think the guys should be older, and 12 is just to young [maturity wise].??Katara and Zuko would be a better age wise relationship.

dark_aquatus

[10]Nov 5, 2006
    KilalaRose wrote:
    I'm used to large age differences between couples. My parents have a 21 year age difference, but my dad is the one that's older than my mom.

exactly, normally the man is older then the women (guess this is because women get mature faster, physicly ofcourse (maybe also mentally, but i dont wanna start an argue about that hehe...))

Smileandbehappy

[11]Nov 5, 2006
    dark_aquatus wrote:

now we're talking about their looks and all, i gotta say that i dont think Aang and Katara make a great couple (if u just look at their appearence ofcourse...)

Aang looks way to young and small for a girl like Katara (dunno her age though, but i think she cant be much younger then her brother which makes the age??difference between her and Aang pretty big)

??what do you guys think?

yeah i don't think like how Katara is so tall and Aang is so short i think Aang and Toph make a better couple I think Katara and Jet look better to. Oh and why bring Zuko up at all he is trying to catch Aang and you think he is going to end up with Katara!! Who cares about the age diffrents thats just dumb. Zuko has his own story line thats why the shows flash between Zuko and Aang. If Zuko is to end up with anyone it should be someone we meet with his storyline. Oh yeah and um Toph is like my favorite charicter, but i am also a girl, but she kicks butt!

dark_aquatus

[12]Nov 5, 2006
    OK, but i dont think Zuko is ready for a relationship at all...
    maybe all the way at the end he'll end up with a girl, but at the moment he's just to confused about his life and himself.
    he has already proven this by running away from his date. also, he has to confront his sister first, cause she's one of the biggest things that's bothering him if u ask me. ofcourse he already fought with her before, but those weren't 1vs 1 fights. if he wants to get a normal life, he has to confront his family first.

if u look about what will happen in the next episode, u'll see that there will be given much attention about these things. can't wait to see it!

Smileandbehappy

[13]Nov 5, 2006
    Yeah you are so right but I hate how like we think he gave up his hunt for the avatar, but since his mom died for him his dad hates him and i don;t think he will ever be accepeted in his family. when is that episode coming out because i loved that one with the flash backs of him and his sister.

dark_aquatus

[14]Nov 5, 2006
    Smileandbehappy wrote:
    when is that episode coming out because i loved that one with the flash backs of him and his sister.

17th, so thats in about 11 days.... sucks, doesnt it?

anyway, im curious if Aang and Zuko will get friends or not.
    my personal opinion is that Zuko wont join their group, but just helps them every now and then. they respect and have mixed feeling about eachother already. you could see this really well in ''The blue spirit'' (book 1, chapter 13) which is one of the best (if not the best) episode till now.

sly4me

[15]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 26
    I can't quite say she's hot...

dumbTVnut

[16]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 3
    "Am I the only one, or is Toph hot?" You are, she not.

UGamer08

[17]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 23

Really gettin DH.com-y here.

dark_aquatus

[18]Nov 5, 2006

great! less competition hahaha!

she has to grow a bit more first though... maybe when she's about 15

Eyes_Only61646

[19]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 7
    dark_aquatus wrote:

She's 12 and a girl.
    That'd make me gay and a pedophile. She's cool, but thats as far as my social standing allows me to go.

agnai

[20]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 20

. . .

Toph is cute(adorable).