We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

A New Nation

isabelwhatx

[61]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 14

gilvatar wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Um, guys, Isabel recalled this as... locked.
    I forget, is she the editor?

no...but i think friggingodess meant so say that isabel wants it locked...or just to die off

Eh, don't get mad, gilvatar I think we can all agree that this thread really doesn't have much of a point. I asked politely to let this thread die, I didn't demand. And FrigginGoddess was just trying to help out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThisCrazyGuy

[62]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    Okay people, from here on, please, nobody post!

zan4

[63]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 10

I wouldn't want a new nation... But i would like to know how the government would reflect the new leaders.. I would be interested to see how the people how people who was in high ranking officers would like there new love and cuddly leadership..Seeing that allot of the people in government might not like how the fight ended because of they lost there rank and there power over people.

Unlike the ending i doubt that everyone was able to get along with there new leadership... There is to many unanswered question...

They don't need a new element to bring in another season...

Also i have a theory that Some of the non benders in the nations might be airbenders that haven't learn the skill yet.....