We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

A New Nation

moskalenkoroman

[41]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 3
    Aristotil or Socrat thought that fifth element is Darknes of Space.Some called it Body of the Gods.And how people can say that there are only 4 elements in WHOLE UNIVERS .And elements themself are only the part of mythology.Everithing is element of somesing bigger.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThisCrazyGuy

[42]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 8
    moskalenkoroman wrote:
    First of all I see you dont know anything about ancient Greece phylosophy and phylosophy at all.Aristotil or Socrat (dont remember who of them) had his teory of world elements.He says that everithing consists of four elements .And if something destroyd elements reavilds from it.For example WOOD !When wood burns fire reavild from inner fire of wood(energy) then smoke and water go to sky (Aristotil or Socrat believed that smoke is air) and ash go to earth.Sory for mistakes I am for Ukraine and If say something I know what I say (I study in University of Physic and Mathemetic). And if REALY Scientificly speaking world consists of 113 and more elements( Mendileyev table if you dont know what it is - remember Chemistry)
    Well, for starters, how dare you rudely question my knowledge? I wouldn't have minded if you had questioned it normally, but it's the fact that you are saying I don't know about two things, which I have studies for YEARS... History just so happens to be one of my greatest subjects, I am an intelligent human being, and considering I probably know heaps more than you (For what it's worth, you sound like a misguided little kid) I don't really think you should continue talking... And actually, I do know a GREAT deal about philosophy... YOU on the other hand, can't even spell the word philosophy... And there are four elements, that is what the world is made up of... The Ancient Greeks (Something I have studied for 5 years) DID believe in there only being four elements... That is where the idea of four elements started (Basically)... And we are not talking about what happens to wood; we are talking about where it comes from... All the wood in the world comes from plants...

ThisCrazyGuy

[43]Sep 12, 2008
    And just because ONE famous greek man (who I admire) believed in FIVE elements, doesn't mean the rest of them did... The element you are talking about by the way, is called Aether... SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING (Since I know you love those two words so much), we have NO idea as to whether or not that existed... No human being has ever seen it before, no one has ever witnessed it... You can't just say, that because one guy who believed in five elements, that there actually was a fifth one, despite how amazingly smart he must have been... Tell me, do you have PROOF, that there are five elements?... No, typically, you don't... I however, have proof that the four elements exist... For example, I'm a Christian, but I have never seen God before... I just BELIEVE he exists, I can't prove it... And considering the amount of different things the Ancient Greeks believed, and the amount of technology they had to prove it (none), I don't really think we should be relying on that...

ThisCrazyGuy

[44]Sep 12, 2008
    And I find it funny that despite how blatantly cocky you are, it took you two days to reply and you still can't spell the word you mention most... Most civilizations in the world believe in four elements, SOME believe in more than four... End of, we have different beliefs about things, so we may aswell just call it quits...

moskalenkoroman

[45]Sep 12, 2008
    Did you really believe in what you are saying or you just dont want exept my opinion.

gilvatar

[46]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    moskalenkoroman wrote:
    Did you really believe in what you are saying or you just dont want exept my opinion.
    are you the dark soul guy?

ThisCrazyGuy

[47]Sep 12, 2008
    moskalenkoroman wrote:
    LOL, you are a very stupid person aren't you? I know what I'm talking about, you don't... Get a life kid...

isabelwhatx

[48]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 14
    gilvatar wrote:
    moskalenkoroman wrote:

It says he joined in April, so I doubt it. However, they do have similar writing styles. And, ThisCrazyGuy, not to sound mean, but don't get too heated. He'll end up reporting you and you'll be the one in trouble. I don't think I can live through another banned member.

ThisCrazyGuy

[49]Sep 12, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    moskalenkoroman wrote:

It says he joined in April, so I doubt it. However, they do have similar writing styles. And, ThisCrazyGuy, not to sound mean, but don't get too heated. He'll end up reporting you and you'll be the one in trouble. I don't think I can live through another banned member.
    Okay, okay... Moskalenkoroman, I don't mean to sound mean, at all, I appologise...

moskalenkoroman

[50]Sep 13, 2008
    I except it and I am not Dark Soul guy I just see world in different way

moskalenkoroman

[51]Sep 13, 2008
    He'll end up reporting you and you'll be the one in trouble. I don't think I can live through another banned member.

What does this mean?

[52]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 9

moskalenkoroman wrote:
    He'll end up reporting you and you'll be the one in trouble. I don't think I can live through another banned member. What does this mean?

it means you might report "ThisCrazyGuy" and he'll get in trouble.

[53]Sep 13, 2008

this isnt really a new nation....but its a new element that people would just...do...nobody would form a nation for it...just random peple who are gifted with it...

CHI BENDING!!!!

sorta like Ty Lee, but your bending your openents enegy! not spirit bedning like aang did...but the same thing as ty lee but with bending...so they couldnt bend..ya thats all folks!!!!

im glad that people loved my idea... (sarcasm)

ThisCrazyGuy

[54]Sep 13, 2008

this isnt really a new nation....but its a new element that people would just...do...nobody would form a nation for it...just random peple who are gifted with it...

CHI BENDING!!!!

sorta like Ty Lee, but your bending your openents enegy! not spirit bedning like aang did...but the same thing as ty lee but with bending...so they couldnt bend..ya thats all folks!!!!

Sorry . For what it's worth, it was a creative idea.

isabelwhatx

[55]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 14
    Alright, let's just let this thread die. It's just gotten pointless.

gilvatar

[56]Sep 13, 2008

CHI BENDING!!!!

Well people "loved" idea too. Don't worry about it. At least my FF readers loved my idea.

FrigginGodess

[57]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 22
    Um, guys, Isabel recalled this as...
    locked.

gilvatar

[58]Sep 13, 2008
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Um, guys, Isabel recalled this as...
    locked.
    I forget, is she the editor?

[59]Sep 13, 2008

gilvatar wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Um, guys, Isabel recalled this as... locked.
    I forget, is she the editor?

no...but i think friggingodess meant so say that isabel wants it locked...or just to die off

microwave234

[60]Sep 13, 2008
    They lived happily ever after.