We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

A New Nation

gilvatar

[21]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 17
    not a new nation but what about this? A town that's made up of people from all the nations.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FrigginGodess

[22]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 22
    Thatcould haappened.... but, then, they'll be more Avatars...

[23]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 9

FrigginGodess wrote:

you mean like, 5 elements? so 5 element cycles?

FrigginGodess

[24]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 22

FrigginGodess wrote:

you mean like, 5 elements? so 5 element cycles?

Well, Water, Fire, Eath, Air, Quintessance.... yeah.

luigi29

[25]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    i always though there was some kind of grass nation oer something

Katara0017

[26]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 8
    theedmaster wrote:Oh, I know that. Obviously the series is cancelled. But you never know just what advice they'll take.

The show was not cancelled i think some people dont understand the plot of the show its an AIRBENDER that becomes the AVATAR but, for that, he needs to LEARN the other THREE ELEMENTS LIKE WATER (S1), EARTH (2S2) AND FIRE (S3) so 3 elements left to learn three season to learn it (20 episodes the first two elements 21 the last) Its quiet good fo a show it wasn't cancelled 3 elements to learn 3 season to be done point.

Mei-Chi

[27]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 5

I don't know if you guys/girls noticed,but kinda went off topic.

What about... A Shadow Bending Nation.The Shadow Cities.All their cities would be in a huge city.Like the shadow of a mountain.Wouldn't that be cool.Like,they could make Shadow Blades and other Shadow Weaponry.

bodybender

[28]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 6
    I have to go with the Silicon Nation. A group of sandbenders evolved quickly into making motherboards.

CoolioVonJulio

[29]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 4
    theedmaster wrote:
    The series has been declared over, but what if something else lurks beyond the four nations? We know of the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Air Nomads, and the Fire Nation, but what else may there be? Your idea may help pull the creators together for extending the series.

what would have been cool is that therw would be hundreds of countries but all in the bending regions, and sozin managed to unite the fire regions and attack the others. and there would be places like ba sing se, garsai, state of omashu, etc. and the air temples were different and they would constantly fight. it would add more diversity

Chaospyro

[30]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    I think a brand new element would be out of the question because that would just disrupt the story that was established. However new sub-element such as sand bending which falls under earth bending and swamp bending which falls under water bending could be used as a spin off idea. We know that fire bending by harnessing the energy from the sun, so how about light bending as a category under fire bending?

36th_Phantom

[31]Sep 9, 2008
    theedmaster wrote:
    Oh, I know that. Obviously the series is cancelled. But you never know just what advice they'll take.
    i thought it ended... not cancelled?? there could be a fifth and six nation though! it would be cool

ThisCrazyGuy

[32]Sep 9, 2008
    I suppose there could be some kind of storyline based on a sub-branch of one of the four elements... But to make another element (in my personal opinion) wouldn't be a very smart plan... Scientifically speaking, there are actually, only FOUR elements, and I think ONE of the things that has made this show so GREAT to watch/one of the most popular animations in the world today (literally)/the greatest show Nickelodeon has ever had, has been how realistic it is... There are four elements, both in their universe and in our universe, why go to the trouble of creating a completely new one? What element would they create? Cheese? Metal (Something that China considers an element) is a part of Earth, and to be truthul, Metal is technically just another form of Rock, and Wood (Well, grass, flowers, bushes, plants and trees anyways (Not really actual Wood)) falls under the Water element (I agree with this, because in fact, Plants do contain ALOT of Water in them). Oh, and Quintessence doesn't even exist... Just my opinion people!

Axrendale

[33]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 10

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    I suppose there could be some kind of storyline based on a sub-branch of one of the four elements... But to make another element (in my personal opinion) wouldn't be a very smart plan... Scientifically speaking, there are actually, only FOUR elements, and I think ONE of the things that has made this show so GREAT to watch/one of the most popular animations in the world today (literally)/the greatest show Nickelodeon has ever had, has been how realistic it is... There are four elements, both in their universe and in our universe, why go to the trouble of creating a completely new one? What element would they create? Cheese? Metal (Something that China considers an element) is a part of Earth, and to be truthul, Metal is technically just another form of Rock, and Wood (Well, grass, flowers, bushes, plants and trees anyways (Not really actual Wood)) falls under the Water element (I agree with this, because in fact, Plants do contain ALOT of Water in them). Oh, and Quintessence doesn't even exist... Just my opinion people!

this/

isabelwhatx

[34]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 14
    I don't really understand the point on this thread. A map has been shown to us of the Avatar world. I'd say that almost every part of it has been explored and attempted to be conquered by the FN. I don't think they're hiding anything.

[35]Sep 9, 2008

this isnt really a new nation....but its a new element that people would just...do...nobody would form a nation for it...just random peple who are gifted with it...

CHI BENDING!!!!

sorta like Ty Lee, but your bending your openents enegy! not spirit bedning like aang did...but the same thing as ty lee but with bending...so they couldnt bend..ya thats all folks!!!!

IrohtheTea

[36]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 6

4 elements. thats nature.

fire, water, air, and earth.

face it.

moskalenkoroman

[37]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    Scientifically speaking, there are actually five elements . A lot of ancient phylosofs said that our planet consists of 4 elements but space consist of dark elemet!.Although Wood consists of all four elements!! not only of water.

ThisCrazyGuy

[38]Sep 10, 2008
    moskalenkoroman wrote:
    Scientifically speaking, there are actually five elements . A lot of ancient phylosofs said that our planet consists of 4 elements but space consist of dark elemet!.Although Wood consists of all four elements!! not only of water.
    Scientifically speaking, AND relying on raw, pure, prooved, believed and TRUE facts, there are four elements... Being genuinely realistic, our universe, our galaxies, our planet (possibly other planets) and our lives, are filled with darkness, it is an un-avoidable thing throughout the WHOLE universe, but it's not technically and element... AT ALL! What about the Ancient Greeks, who believed heavily in the four elements? Or what about a portion of Ancient China? There are four elements... I've heard of alot of un-realistic, scientifically wrong claims of "other" elements existing (Aether, Quintessense etc), but darkness? I seriously don't know where on earth you got darkness from buddy... And wood, again, SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING, is not in all the elements at all, to be honest I don't think it is in ANY of them... It's not in Fire, or Air, or Earth... Water is the element it would probably fall into, but I don't really consider a part of the elements at all... In Avatar, they don't even consider Wood a bendable thing, but all the wood in the world (both in their universe and in OUR universe) comes from Trees... Trees are plants, so (Waterbending) Plant-Bending = Not Wood-Bending, but the closest thing we will ever see to it...

isabelwhatx

[39]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    moskalenkoroman wrote:

The fact you can't spell, "philosophers" and the fact they were ancient tells us a lot about the truth in your statement.

moskalenkoroman

[40]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 3
    First of all I see you dont know anything about ancient Greece phylosophy and phylosophy at all.Aristotil or Socrat (dont remember who of them) had his teory of world elements.He says that everithing consists of four elements .And if something destroyd elements reavilds from it.For example WOOD !When wood burns fire reavild from inner fire of wood(energy) then smoke and water go to sky (Aristotil or Socrat believed that smoke is air) and ash go to earth.Sory for mistakes I am for Ukraine and If say something I know what I say (I study in University of Physic and Mathemetic). And if REALY Scientificly speaking world consists of 113 and more elements( Mendileyev table if you dont know what it is - remember Chemistry)