We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who Will Get Voted Off Next?

Who Will Get Voted Off Next?

imverybasic

[81]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 16
    It's possible that Geoff could make the top 5, but I also think that either him or Leshawna leaves. If a Killer Bass member doesn't leave this week, then Leshawna or Izzy will leave. I agree with Brayden and his observations. I think that with Gwen, it's getting to a point to be a little irritating. Even though Heather has won more invincibility, I find that Gwen either keeps winning invincibility or comes in the top 5 in a challenge. I don't see Owen walking the Dock of Shame. I think that the show needs someone funny and needs someone that will get into trouble a lot to make the show more interesting. Without Owen, there wouldn't be as much spark to the show.
    Edited on 11/24/2007 5:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Brayden992

[82]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 4

Hmm... Gwen. Well, in my opinion, she's boring. At the beginning of the show she was alright, the attention went to her the first couple of episodes. But, you think it would have stopped! I'm just sick of her, straight out. Another thing I can't stand about her is that the whole competiton seems in her favor, she knew everything about the last challenge.

The other thing that bugs me is that she is never ever considered to leave the island, they always take out her friends before herand they never actually get rid of her. EX: Trent and Bridgette. Probably Leshawna too, eventually.

To be quite honest, I would rather have Heather win then Gwen.

imverybasic

[83]Nov 11, 2007
    I agree with you all the way. She has to stop winning every challenge. If she won the money and the contest, then that would just ruin everything. Plus, she was really mean to Cody.
    Edited on 11/11/2007 4:07pm

Skyancez

[84]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 14

I think LeShawna is next to walk the dock of shame. Sorry LeShawna fans out there, but I think she's next.

Heather forming a alliance with Duncan could be very dangerous for LeShawna. As LeShawna said: "She was trying to get me kicked off for weeks" which could surely mean, her end.

Brayden992

[85]Nov 11, 2007
    I have a feeling that Owen is going to be the next to walk the Dock of Shame.

imverybasic

[86]Nov 12, 2007
    If another Gopher is leaving, it might be Leshawna like Skyancez says.
    Edited on 11/12/2007 11:44am

Becca331110

[87]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    My random thought is Gwen is next, and I have no idea why.

Brayden992

[88]Nov 13, 2007
    I would love to see Gwen leave.

Becca331110

[89]Nov 13, 2007
    Persoanlly, I really think that Heather or Owen will go next (sorry, changed my mind ) singly because they have no alliances with anyone in the team.

imverybasic

[90]Nov 13, 2007

Brayden992 wrote:
    I would love to see Gwen leave.

Me too, but I have a feeling that Gwen's not going anywhere and neither are Owen and Heather. In fact, I think they're going to be in the top 3.

Skyancez

[91]Nov 13, 2007

My say..

The top two will have atleast a Gopher and a Bass. Which seems to be Gwen and Duncan, due to there huge popularity.

Plus, they need atleast a guy in the final 2/3. That or they are sexist.

Next out: LeShawna.

Becca331110

[92]Nov 14, 2007
    I can see LeShawna leaving. Maybe its my ever scrambled mind, but I definetly see it.

imverybasic

[93]Nov 14, 2007
    Skyancez wrote:

My say..

The top two will have atleast a Gopher and a Bass. Which seems to be Gwen and Duncan, due to there huge popularity.

Plus, they need atleast a guy in the final 2/3. That or they are sexist.

Next out: LeShawna.

I notice that they have been sexist throughout the show. Has anyone noticed that the females have won all the challenges? The guys only won one challenge, but that was just as a group. If an individual ever won invincibility, it was always a female player.

As for the top 2, it could be either a Gopher and Bass, just to make it fair, or they might have two gophers which is either Gwen/ Owen or Heather/Owen. But that's just a prediction. I have a feeling that Leshawna or Geoff will leave next.

Brayden992

[94]Nov 18, 2007

No! Geoff went home, I'm definitely not happy, my favorite guy is now gone. Ughh, and Gwen annoys the crap out of me to with her "I don't want to be here" garbage all the time. I was really hoping that last marshmallow would goto Geoff.

Well, Owen is still there somehow. I don't see a guy leaving next week, so I give him a good Final 4, but will get booted that same episode. Next week: Gwen or Heather. Why? Gwen has been in the bottom two the past two weeks, and I don't think she cares about being there. Heather has been in the bottom two God knows how many times already and I think they'll come to their senses and vote her out.

As for Leshawna and Duncan. I really hope that these are the Final 2 campers in the game. Leshawna has never appeared in the bottom 2, but that can change quickly. And Duncan since I predict a Killer Bass (Duncan) and Screaming Gophers (One of the girls) to be the Final 2.

Skyancez

[95]Nov 18, 2007

Wow Brayden, I once again agree with you on the Gwen part "I don't want to be here". God, that is annoying.

If you want my opinion, its looking towards LeShawna leaving next.

Out of all the remaining campers left:

Heather adds the drama, I give her a Final 4.

Owen adds the humour, I give him a Final 4.

Duncan and Gwen are both popular, I give them both a final 4.

LeShawna doesn't add or isn't popular.

Brayden992

[96]Nov 18, 2007

I think Leshawna is popular, probably not the most popular, but she's up there. But, I can't throw any more predictions at this point, I'm confusing myself and I have no idea what will happen.

Becca331110

[97]Nov 19, 2007
    Well, Geoff is gone.
    I was hoping Heather would go. Why do people keep her when she just adds misery to life?

Although Duncun carving his and Courtney's initals in the wooden head makes up for that.

Skyancez

[98]Nov 19, 2007

They possibly keep her for the easy win in the end, since it is the 8 other campers in the final 10 who decide the final winner.

imverybasic

[99]Nov 19, 2007
    Well, it's between Duncan and Leshawna to see who will make the top 4. Duncan could possibly get voted out next because like everybody has been saying: "We don't need two evil campers," which makes sense because the show also needs someone who will stick up for whoever is being put down by Heather, but Duncan also has a bit of an intriguing character. But, whoever goes next, I'm betting it's Leshawna.
    Edited on 11/19/2007 2:28pm

Skyancez

[100]Nov 19, 2007
    imverybasic wrote:
    Well, it's between Duncan and Leshawna to see who will make the top 4. Duncan could possibly get voted out next because like everybody has been saying: "We don't need two evil campers," which makes sense because the show also needs someone who will stick up for whoever is being put down by Heather, but Duncan also has a bit of an intriguing character. But, whoever goes next, I'm betting it's Leshawna.

That was me. Althrought, Duncan needs to make it to the final 4. He is the the only Bass camper left.