We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who Will Get Voted Off Next?

Who Will Get Voted Off Next?

imverybasic

[61]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 16
    I can see either Leshawna leaving or actually making it to the finals.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Skyancez

[62]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 14

I'm pretty sure they are gonna surprise us.

This doesn't mean LeShawna, Gwen, Duncan, Owen and Heather are in the finals yet.

Reminber, its Total DRAMA Island. You can expect some crazy twists.

But seriously, who the hell thinks both Duncan and Heather will make it to the final 5? It doesn't make sense to have 2 evil campers there.

imverybasic

[63]Nov 2, 2007
    That's a good point. That's why I'm debating about Duncan. I'm pretty sure Heather is most likely to stay, because they need someone to make those twists and that drama to happen.

Becca331110

[64]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 13
    At the same time, the producers know that keeping Heather will equal a lot of angry fans. And its time to see what the others can do!

imverybasic

[65]Nov 2, 2007
    That's a good point, too.

Skyancez

[66]Nov 4, 2007

Well, DJ is gone.

Now, I think its safe to say that both Duncan and Geoff made it to the final 5. Why? They are the final Killer Bass members left and I always saw the light of 2 Bass' and 3 Gophers making it to the final 5.

Now, I'm either predicting that Owen or Izzy are leaving next. I don't know, they seem like possibilties.

Question is, how will Duncan react in the next episode when DJ is gone. We will see.

imverybasic

[67]Nov 5, 2007
    I find that Geoff is next to walk the Dock of Shame, then Leshawna or Izzy.

Skyancez

[68]Nov 5, 2007

Why do you think the writers will only put ONE Bass and FOUR Gophers in the final 5. It seems really unfair to the Bass supporters. So Geoff and Duncan are safe until the final 5.

Becca331110

[69]Nov 5, 2007
    Thats a great point.
    Personally, this is a group of friends. Leshawna and Gwen won't vote off each other, Duncun and Geoff won't vote off each other. Duncun won't vote off Gwen (horror movie friends) so he won't vote offGwen's friend Leshawna, and Gwen won't vote off Duncun or his friend Geoff. Izzy is somewhat allianced with the girls, and Owen won't vote her off, so I think its safe to say Heather is the odd girl out.

Skyancez

[70]Nov 5, 2007

I wouldn't count LeShawna and Izzy safe, depsite there friendships.

I mean, if Duncan voted off Bridgette, Geoff's lover. Then why would he keep Izzy around? He could do the same trick again.

Duncan doesn't care about other people's feelings. So voting off LeShawna, he wouldn't give a crap.

P.S: Did someone notice Geoff is crossed out in the official TDI site? I hope this isn't a sign.

http://www.totaldramaisland.blogspot.com/

Becca331110

[71]Nov 6, 2007
    ARG!
    Also, I think he voted it off as a startegic point, and he's slightly regretting this as Geoff has yet to get over it. And I think Duncun does care. Losing Courtney (best ship ever!) might have angered him slightly.

EDIT: Check wikipedia to see who's voted off. They might have updated it.

imverybasic

[72]Nov 6, 2007

See, I told you. Not to brag because the site might be incorrect, but this could prove that Duncan is just he strongest Bass fighter and even though it seems unfair to the Bass team of probably being outnumbered 4 to 1, it could still happen and who knows, either Geoff will get back at Duncan, or he'll actually want to walk the Dock of Shame in the end, because he might see Bridgette on the Boat of Losers as a surprise.

Skyancez

[73]Nov 6, 2007

Nope, it was a site error. So, its not over yet.

Really, only because Gwen andDuncan have a huge fanbase doesn't mean they are safe until the end. Its Total DRAMA Island for a reason.

imverybasic

[74]Nov 7, 2007
    I don't know. It's not because of their fanbase, it's just a feeling that I have.

Skyancez

[75]Nov 7, 2007

Yeah, I have a feeling Izzy or Owen are next.

Geoff has his place in the final 5 with Gwen, Duncan, LeShawna and Heather.

imverybasic

[76]Nov 7, 2007
    Izzy has a chance of also being next, either her or Geoff. But, I don't want Geoff to leave, I want him to stay on the show. But I could be wrong and it could be Izzy.

maritimer00

[77]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 71
    One thing I have noticed that I thought was strange....they mentioned a jury some episodes ago but nothing since. Either I'm recalling things wrong or maybe the last six or eps might play out a bit strange...

Skyancez

[78]Nov 7, 2007

Yeah, maritimer. That will only happen when its the final TWO. Since they can't vote each other off. It will be just a tie.

I think Izzy and Owen are next. Depsite Owen's popularity. He seems in the middle of leaving.

EDIT: I found a interesting theory...

Elimination list since the merge...

Eva = Killer Bass

Trent = Screaming Gopher

Bridgette = Killer Bass

Lindsay = Screaming Gopher

DJ = Killer Bass

Next out = Screaming Gopher?

Edited on 11/08/2007 7:01pm

Brayden992

[79]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 4

Due to the fact that there are only 2 remaining KillerBass members, I think it is safe to say that the next to leave will be a Screaming Gopher. Here's my opinion on those 5.

Heather: God knows she'll pull some string to get someone else eliminated. She's a major character in the show, I give her at least 3rd or 4th place. But, everyone hates her so if she doesn't win the next Immunity, which she probably will. The others would be smart to get rid of her.

Leshawna: My favorite of the bunch, she's a strong player when it comes to the challenges, so if she loses the next one the others may feel she is a threat and have her voted out. Wikipedia says that she is next to go, I don't believe it until I see it. But yesterday it said Izzy leaves.

Izzy: Her relationship with Owen could possibly kill her as all the others that were couples got seperated. I do think that of the remaining females she gets the least amount of "attention". So, I think she is a possibility.

Gwen: I think it's safe to say that Gwen will probably end up winning the whole thing, even though I hate her! I wish the group would come to their senses and just be rid of her already. But she has a good amount of friends in the game willing to keep her around.

Owen: He annoys me, he annoys the campers. I don't see him leaving next because the girls would have a 4 to 2 advantage that way. So, I think he is guaranteed Top 6 and then he'll get eliminated.

Basically, I think Izzy will leave next. Followed by Owen, since these two characters get the least amount of attention and no one really likes Owen. Another scary thing though is that Teletoon had an accident about 5 days ago saying that Geoff and Leshawna are voted off. They corrected the mistake, but I hope that doesn't mean those two leave next.

Skyancez

[80]Nov 10, 2007

Good observations there Brayden. Althrought, I need to ask you what's so bad about Gwen (in your opinion).

My prediction: Izzy is next (I like her thought) and then Owen.

I can't see Geoff or LeShawna walking the Dock of Shame. It's not a good sight.

I say the final 5 will be....

Heather: She's the evil character. She will make it.

Gwen: A strong competitor and the most popular girl on the show..

Duncan: Same as Gwen, only the most popular guy.

LeShawna: I think the HeatherxLeShawna rivarly needs to continue. Its entertaining to many viewers.

Geoff: Oh comon, he's a strong competitor. And who would seriously think ONE Killer Bass member will make it there? He will make it.

Edited on 11/10/2007 5:45am