We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

who will be the last Screaming Gaffer standing?

who will be the last one

HaydenAvery

[21]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 21
    no owen and gwen got the same amount of screen time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TDMe

[22]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 7

Most of the screen time went to Gwen and Heather.

Not as much for Owen.

Buy the dvd on the 18th and acctually watch the show this time

omid15

[23]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    Duncan FTW!

HaydenAvery

[24]Jul 12, 2009
    i watched this show more than enough to know owen had a lot of screentime. Harold is getting more attention than courtney, beth, and justin. who else besides beth would win. also too many people know that duncan wont last farther but want him to. Harold is the underunderdog.

TDMe

[25]Jul 12, 2009

Since when do underdogs always win?

The obvious winner is a girl

HaydenAvery

[26]Jul 12, 2009
    a girl does not HAVE to win. A girl could win ,but it would most likely be beth an UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alagaesian

[27]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 12
    Here's the lowdown:

LeShawna and Heather are assumed to be the next two gone.

Lindsay, while under Justin's influence, is not as controlled as Beth. The two friends have switched roles this season; Lindsay, maybe due to an appearance by Tyler, will realize the truth about Justin and he will vote her out. Meanwhile, Beth will be as clueless as ever and make it much farther.

Justin can't win because he is the antagonist. In a modern story/movie/TV show, antagonists simply don't win. If he wins, it is either because he is no longer the antagonist, or it is not a true win.

Courtney, similarly, can't win unless he gets a better attitude. She was practically screaming at her team in Ocean's Eight or Nine, and her recent exposures have lead many to believe that she is a bossy and selfish individual. Hence, she is somewhat of an antagonist and can't win.

Duncan and Courtney's relationship will prevent him from going too far. He will either be cheated off by Harold, defeated flat-out by Courtney, or she will force him to throw challenges for her before breaking up with him and voting him off. On a plot-based perspective, he will have no plotline if both Harold and Courtney are eliminated. Besides, with his recent pranks on Harold, he is being a little antagonistic. He also made it very far last season and had loads of development, so his character may simply run out of plotline possibilities.

Beth and Harold are not antagonists and did not make it very far last season. Therefore, they have an extremely high chance of making it into the finals. Since good always has to win over evil, it is very likely that she will discover Justin's evil side and find a way to win against him. I, personally, believe that Beth will win if she is in the finals with Harold.

HaydenAvery

[28]Jul 12, 2009
    i think u r right about everything,but beth wont win harold probably will.

TDMe

[29]Jul 12, 2009

Courtney will probably win do to the whole cheating theory.

Harold doesn't have a winning theory

And since when is Beth an underdog.

And Harold isn't an underdog,he has a BIG fanbase for some reason.

Am i the only Beth fan here?

alagaesian

[30]Jul 12, 2009
    I like Beth, I'm just not an avid fan of her. She needs a bit more plot to happen to her.

And a girl doesn't have to win. It's just that all the guys have low chances of winning. Duncan and Justin are too antagonistic and have too many reasons to get voted off. Out of Beth and Harold, the two most likely to make it to the finals, Beth is more of a protagonist and will probably win.
    Edited on 07/12/2009 12:12pm

HaydenAvery

[31]Jul 12, 2009
    I can not see courtney winning and how does harold have a huge fan base when all i ever hear about is courtney courtney courtney.

alagaesian

[32]Jul 12, 2009
    Harold has at least 3 fans on this forum. Check out the 'which is the better camper' board on this forum. Rabid Harold fans vs. rabid Courtney fans. It's both hilarious and depressing.

The reason why I can't see Courtney winning is because she is too antagonistic. She's mean, bossy, self-absorbed, and obsessed with winning. She's like Heather on steroids. And, of course, we all knew by TDI's final ten that Heather was not going to win without serious consequences.

imverybasic

[33]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 16

I agree with algaesian, except for Harold making it to the finals. He has a chance but I'm thinking more along the lines like being in the final 4 or 5, not the final two. For the final episode, Beth will probably be facing off against Justin or Courtney. Justin will most likely end up in third place like Heather in last season and Courtney will probably be facing against Beth, believing it to be an easy win.

Like algaesian said, a girl doesn't have to win. Any of the guys could win, preferably the ones who have enough development and didn't make it further last season. Although, since a Screaming Gopher won last year, a Killer Grip is likely to win this time. And since almost every player on the Grips lack development in their character, hence the reason why I'm voting or Beth to win. She may either be fooled by Justin and get voted out after the final 4 or make it all the way to the end and win.

alagaesian

[34]Jul 12, 2009
    Duncan and Lindsay probably won't be in the final four because we're pretty sure that Justin and Courtney will be in the final four. This means that Beth must be in the final four as well to assist Justin, and it's generally accepted that Harold will outlast his tormentor, Courtney. The good guys always win, and compared to the resident money monster, he's a protagonist. That locks down the final four: Harold, Courtney, Beth, and Justin.

If Justin ends up in the final two, then the result will be too predictable. He'll last until the final 3 or 4.

And, like I said, Harold pretty much has to outlast Courtney. Even if Courtney leaves at the soonest possibility, the final 4, Justin must leave in the final 3 and leave Beth and Harold in the finals. Besides, that way, either finalist could win the million. They're both somewhat underdogs, and they're both somewhat protagonistic. No one can know for sure who will win unless they see the episode.

CrystalCoconut

[35]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    alagaesian wrote:
    Here's the lowdown:

Lindsay, while under Justin's influence, is not as controlled as Beth. The two friends have switched roles this season; Lindsay, maybe due to an appearance by Tyler, will realize the truth about Justin and he will vote her out. Meanwhile, Beth will be as clueless as ever and make it much farther.

Justin can't win because he is the antagonist. In a modern story/movie/TV show, antagonists simply don't win. If he wins, it is either because he is no longer the antagonist, or it is not a true win.

Courtney, similarly, can't win unless he gets a better attitude. She was practically screaming at her team in Ocean's Eight or Nine, and her recent exposures have lead many to believe that she is a bossy and selfish individual. Hence, she is somewhat of an antagonist and can't win.

Duncan and Courtney's relationship will prevent him from going too far. He will either be cheated off by Harold, defeated flat-out by Courtney, or she will force him to throw challenges for her before breaking up with him and voting him off. On a plot-based perspective, he will have no plotline if both Harold and Courtney are eliminated. Besides, with his recent pranks on Harold, he is being a little antagonistic. He also made it very far last season and had loads of development, so his character may simply run out of plotline possibilities.

Beth and Harold are not antagonists and did not make it very far last season. Therefore, they have an extremely high chance of making it into the finals. Since good always has to win over evil, it is very likely that she will discover Justin's evil side and find a way to win against him. I, personally, believe that Beth will win if she is in the finals with Harold.

Dont ya think the Duncan thing is little too similar to what happened to Gwen and Trent?

stalemate666

[36]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    I think Courtney and Duncan would make the best final 2 ever lol, they would be all like "we won" then Courney:"your going down" Duncan "bring it ***** and then fight in the finals for the mil then Courtney will win, and be Duncans sugar momma

alagaesian

[37]Jul 12, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Here's the lowdown:

Dont ya think the Duncan thing is little too similar to what happened to Gwen and Trent?

I was just throwing a bunch of random possibilities out there. That idea of throwing challenges is more similar to the alligator section of TDDDDI than to Gwen and Trent's past relationship. She just uses him to win a bunch of challenges and then dumps him when he gets tired of it and stops.

imverybasic

[38]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 16

It's possible for Harold to outlast Duncan, but I don't see him outlasting Courtney since she still hasn't had her revenge on him. I think that if she were to learn to utilize her safety net in a way that it coul help her get far, she could end up doing what Heather did last season except make it to the final 2. It may be predictable but I kind of see it. I don't really see two underdogs making it in the finals. It provides it to be unpredictable, but even though this is a cartoon, as far as reality shows go it's never happened before. It's usually two very good competetors vs the one good competetor and one underdog concept.

As long as she has the power to sue the show me thinks that Courtney may/will take-over Justin's position as the antagonist this season.

rzhm

[39]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 15

Well, my theory is there is Cody and Izzy will come back as it says on wikipedia getting LeShawna voted
    So, these are the people left:

Cody- make it far, not final four
    Heather- Final 4 but won't win
    Courteney- Final 4
    Duncan- to make more drama vote him off
    Harold- Final 4 but won't win
    Justin- Final 4
    Lindsay- hard to say
    Izzy- not good enough
    Beth- Justin said in a early episode that he might make an alliance with Beth kinda doing what Heather did last season.

Courteney & Justin- Final 2

Another theory Owen comes back because of a lame reason made up by Chris, really because "fan favorite" on make it to final four, without Heather.

So, the last Screaming Gaffer is Harold!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 07/15/2009 11:56am

BomberFman34

[40]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    imverybasic wrote:

It's possible for Harold to outlast Duncan, but I don't see him outlasting Courtney since she still hasn't had her revenge on him. I think that if she were to learn to utilize her safety net in a way that it coul help her get far, she could end up doing what Heather did last season except make it to the final 2. It may be predictable but I kind of see it. I don't really see two underdogs making it in the finals. It provides it to be unpredictable, but even though this is a cartoon, as far as reality shows go it's never happened before. It's usually two very good competetors vs the one good competetor and one underdog concept.

As long as she has the power to sue the show me thinks that Courtney may/will take-over Justin's position as the antagonist this season.

Why is it that everyone seems to think that Courtney can sue the show whenever she wants to? She already won a case on them and I'm pretty sure the judge isnt going to continually allow Courtney to win cases against them for every little thing that happened to her. The Bottom Line: Courtney can't sue anymore...