We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

what do you think will be Courtneys downfall in the finals?

snkcole06

[1]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 14
    hey i know we are down to the final 6 now but this been on my mind forever you all know how Heather went down last season cause of karma right? i wonder how Courtney will go down cause of her karma, well shes been mean and bossy, she wins unfairly,makes unfair rules and i doubt she'll win anyways how do you think Courtney will go down in the finals in your own opinions discuss here
    Edited on 10/10/2009 3:43pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[2]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    i dont think she wll go to the finals any more. maybe 4th place. her lawyers will make her pay money and/or they quit. her special treatment is taken away and everyone targets her.

imverybasic

[3]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    It's hard to say what her biggest downfall is going to be. I could only hope that it will be much worse than getting your head shaved.

Brodoin15

[4]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 20
    Despite when she is eliminated, I think that she'll be kicked off with help from her "rules" or something like that. Chris finding a loophole, possibly.

JasperGein17121

[5]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    i dont think she wll go to the finals any more. maybe 4th place. her lawyers will make her pay money and/or they quit. her special treatment is taken away and everyone targets her.

I noticed it looks like the lawyers getting tired of her. Notice how she's getting a lot of "Out of Office" messages? I think it'll be something like they no longer want to have anything to do with her anymore & she loses her special treatment and then gets voted off.

I too doubt she'll make it to the finals. I do know she's going to be throwing a big tantrum when she get's eliminated.

imverybasic

[6]Oct 10, 2009

Brodoin15 wrote:
    Despite when she is eliminated, I think that she'll be kicked off with help from her "rules" or something like that. Chris finding a loophole, possibly.

That's not punishment enough for her. If anything, with all of the nasty things she's done (hit Duncan in the groin, hunted Harold down with a lampost, humiliated Lindsay, etc...) she should face a more servere downfall, in my opinion.

As the antagonist, Courtney's going to make it to the finals. Seeing as Justin's storylines have grown tiresome for the audience, and that he is no longer a threat to anyone at this point of the competition, he might get eliminated before Courtney.

Edited on 10/10/2009 7:54pm

Diddy_2000

[7]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    Actually Courtney does NOT have an unfair advantage.

Just an easier lifestyle.

n5d25d90

[8]Oct 10, 2009
    Diddy_2000 wrote:

Hmm... Good nutrition and a comfortable pillow...

Boy, that doesn't make me feel better in the morning. And it also doesn't keep me from performing at my very best.

n5d25d90

[9]Oct 10, 2009
    I don't get it. It's not letting me edit my posts.

Diddy_2000

[10]Oct 11, 2009
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:

Boy, that doesn't make me feel better in the morning. And it also doesn't keep me from performing at my very best.

You seem not to know that everyone is cartoons on he show.

So that has no effect

n5d25d90

[11]Oct 11, 2009
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:

You seem not to know that everyone is cartoons on he show.

So that has no effect

Oh, heavens no! It's a cartoon! I couldn't tell from the friggin' bright colors, dot eyes, and unrealistic proportions! D:

-_-

Brodoin15

[12]Oct 11, 2009

Diddy_2000 wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    Actually Courtney does NOT have an unfair advantage. Just an easier lifestyle.
    Hmm... Good nutrition and a comfortable pillow... Boy, that doesn't make me feel better in the morning. And it also doesn't keep me from performing at my very best.
    You seem not to know that everyone is cartoons on he show. So that has no effect

Yes, it's a cartoon, but that does not mean that Courtney's special treatment does not cause her to do better. She get's good sleep, good food, and her own bathroom, while all the others don't.

It's almost common sense to know that things like that will help you do better in the challenges. Therefore, unfair advantage.

imverybasic

[13]Oct 11, 2009
    That's what I've been saying.

Diddy_2000

[14]Oct 11, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Diddy_2000 wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    Hmm... Good nutrition and a comfortable pillow... Boy, that doesn't make me feel better in the morning. And it also doesn't keep me from performing at my very best.
    You seem not to know that everyone is cartoons on he show. So that has no effect

Yes, it's a cartoon, but that does not mean that Courtney's special treatment does not cause her to do better. She get's good sleep, good food, and her own bathroom, while all the others don't.

It's almost common sense to know that things like that will help you do better in the challenges. Therefore, unfair advantage.

Umm if Cartoon character sleep it does not make then stronger ect.

Since it is a cartoon and not real life.

A drawing.

Drawings dont gain strength from sleeping.

Unless the producers WANT that to happen.

But there has been no showing or hints of that at all.

And Courtney seems just as awake as the other character in challenges.

U have yet to make one good points.

Brodoin15

[15]Oct 11, 2009
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Diddy_2000 wrote:
    n5d25d90 wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:

Umm if Cartoon character sleep it does not make then stronger ect. Since it is a cartoon and not real life. A drawing. Drawings dont gain strength from sleeping. Unless the producers WANT that to happen. But there has been no showing or hints of that at all. And Courtney seems just as awake as the other character in challenges. U have yet to make one good points.

It's supposed to give her an unfair advantage! Why else would Courtney want those rules to be put in place? So she has an edge, of course!

This is a cartoon, but it is much more realistic that others. It has cartoony stuff, of course, but everyone in the show sleeps, bathes, uses the bathroom, and eats. It is as realistic as a cartoon reality show can get.

DeathVelvien

[16]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 4

Diddy_2000 wrote:

Yeah, I know. Having a PDA totally isn't an unfair advanatage in the slightest, right?

Diddy_2000

[17]Oct 11, 2009
    DeathVelvien wrote:

Diddy_2000 wrote:

Yeah, I know. Having a PDA totally isn't an unfair advanatage in the slightest, right?

Exactly.

DeathVelvien

[18]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    DeathVelvien wrote:

Diddy_2000 wrote:

Exactly.

You clearly missed the sarcasm

shishkabob999

[19]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    DeathVelvien wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    DeathVelvien wrote:

Diddy_2000 wrote:

Exactly.

You clearly missed the sarcasm

Especially since it was that PDA that indirectly got Leshawna voted off.

alagaesian

[20]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 12
    Besides, the PDA can have other possibly advantages besides getting Shawnie kicked off.

Let's say, Lindsay and Beth try to form an alliance with Harold and Justin to get rid of her, but it is all done in a very quiet manner. Neither Courtney nor Duncan knows about it.

Courtney checks the TDA website. The entire alliance agreement is caught on tape, and is therefore broadcasted with the newest episode. If she watches that episode online, she gains an advantage by having access to vital information she normally wouldn't have access to. She then has plenty of time to prepare retaliation to the attempt at eliminating her. This increases her chances of winning.