We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The REAL reason why the Grips always lose.

Animayshin

[41]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'd say

1. Beth

2. Lindsay or Courtney

3. Courtney or Lindsay

4. Justin

Beth just seems like a team player, but Lindsay is dumb and bossy, Courtney is selfish and bossy, and Justin is just plain weak (Although he did get his team to vote off Trent and found out a way to get Owen out of the Bank Vault, so he's not completely useless).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[42]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 21
    lindsay has been more help than beth though. in riot on set she helped prepare izzy. in beach blanket bogus she found their castle a flag. in 3:10 to crazytown she jumped off the platform onto horse. in chefshank redemption she helped push thr rail way cart through the obstacles and was a big help in digging to the finish line. in one flu over the cuckoos she got them some cadaver parts and actually knew what a cadaver was. in the sand witch project. she took charge and helped her team by screaming loud enough and would of won it for them had DJ not cheated. in master of diaster she wasnt much help. in full metal drama she inspired the other grips to fight. in one million bucks B.C she made fire. i think that beats justin beth and courtney.

suiteferb

[43]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 14
    I watched the 1,000,BC after posting. But what I mean is they have a member who cares of the team.

Lindsay did in Full Metal Drama and the Sand Witch Project, but not as much as Courtney.
    Beth is going better this season, she has more character, but doesn't have the leader skills Courtney.
    Justin is lazier than Owen, but he tried to fight against Harold.

Many people think she in unsoportable, but some people (like me) like her.

Anyway, maybe it's not the Grips what makes them lose. Maybe the Gaffers are the reason.

HaydenAvery

[44]Sep 13, 2009
    no its the grips and everyone knows even if you like courtney that shes a horrible leader.

imverybasic

[45]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 16

Well, here's my take on it...

1. Beth

2. Courtney

3. Lindsay

4. Justin

My reasoning for this order is as follows:

1. I know that Beth hasn't contributed to too many wins, but she's growing and developing, which is more than I could say for the others.

2. The reason why I put Courtney second was because yes, she is a horrible leader, but it has been said before that she'll do anything to win, just like Heather from season 1, so she ranks second. Although, this order could change.

3. Lindsay has a gift, which she almost has no idea how to use. Plain and simple. Though, that could also change.

4. Justin. Need I say more? He's lazy and knows how to manipulate. Although not in a good way.

It's tough to say. Need to see more episodes to get a clearer view. As far as the list goes, it's either in this order or it's Beth, Justin, Lindsay and then Courtney. It's a drastic change only because things could change. It's a chance to see both Beth and Lindsay get hit with some character development and also if we find out that Justin isn't totally useless and might just be on the level, then he could be very high on the list.

suiteferb

[46]Sep 14, 2009
    • level: 14
    Can anybody stop getting angry with me just because I like Courtney? Everybody has an own opinion. I guess that if I say "Cody", this would be the same thing.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic.

HaydenAvery

[47]Sep 14, 2009
    no i like cody but hate courtneys inclusion to the game and grips.

radicalm18

[48]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 3

HaydenAvery wrote:
    no its the grips and everyone knows even if you like courtney that shes a horrible leader.

Courtney may be annoying, but she's anything but a horrible leader. She may be tough, but she makes her team work. She's the best thing that happened to the Grips.

Diddy_2000

[49]Sep 15, 2009
    • level: 8
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    lindsay has been more help than beth though. in riot on set she helped prepare izzy. in beach blanket bogus she found their castle a flag. in 3:10 to crazytown she jumped off the platform onto horse. in chefshank redemption she helped push thr rail way cart through the obstacles and was a big help in digging to the finish line. in one flu over the cuckoos she got them some cadaver parts and actually knew what a cadaver was. in the sand witch project. she took charge and helped her team by screaming loud enough and would of won it for them had DJ not cheated. in master of diaster she wasnt much help. in full metal drama she inspired the other grips to fight. in one million bucks B.C she made fire. i think that beats justin beth and courtney.

1. Listen found a castle flag in episode 4 true. But did that help the challenge at ALL? No that was just a pointless deceration that Lindsey doesn't deserve credit for.

2. She knew what a disease was but did that help the challenge?

3. Yes she inspired the Grips to fight but the Grips "fighting" failed and they lost the challenge.

She's pretty much an average competor this season.
    She was pretty awful this season
    Not bad not good.

shishkabob999

[50]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    Diddy_2000 wrote:

1. Listen found a castle flag in episode 4 true. But did that help the challenge at ALL? No that was just a pointless deceration that Lindsey doesn't deserve credit for.

3. Yes she inspired the Grips to fight but the Grips "fighting" failed and they lost the challenge.

Not bad not good.

Yeah, but for Lindsay, that's pretty good.

Riankg

[51]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 6
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    Diddy_2000 wrote:

Not bad not good.

Yeah, but for Lindsay, that's pretty good.

Yes..comparing with first season that she almost made them lose a couple of times..

HaydenAvery

[52]Sep 16, 2009
    oh really cc? well lets see lindsay got them close to winning like courtney but they both failed. however you give courtney more credit for no reason. lindsay IS the best grip.

Diddy_2000

[53]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    however you give courtney more credit for no reason.

...Example?

HaydenAvery

[54]Sep 16, 2009
    read my post and find out. to lazy. here ill do it for ya.

Me: well lets see lindsay got them close to winning like courtney in oceans eight or nine but they both failed. however you give courtney more credit for no reason.

Riankg

[55]Sep 16, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Me: well lets see lindsay got them close to winning like courtney in oceans eight or nine but they both failed. however you give courtney more credit for no reason.

Lindsay is my favorite character..but I admit that Courtney is the best leader,Lindsay still helps doing part of the challenges, but she isnt the Grips' strongest player.

Since Courtney came back they won the challenges of 2 episodes, just loosing one.

radicalm18

[56]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 3
    I hate Courtney, but she IS a better leader than Lindsay.

Animayshin

[57]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 5
    Riankg wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Lindsay is my favorite character..but I admit that Courtney is the best leader,Lindsay still helps doing part of the challenges, but she isnt the Grips' strongest player.

Since Courtney came back they won the challenges of 2 episodes, just loosing one.

She's not a better leader; she's too selfish. She would let her team rot for personal gain

Riankg

[58]Sep 20, 2009
    Animayshin wrote:
    Riankg wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

She's not a better leader; she's too selfish. She would let her team rot for personal gain

But since she came and became their leader..they only lose one challenge. But this wont help a lot..cause in the next episode the teams will merge.

imverybasic

[59]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 16

I'll admit that Courtney is doing better this season, but the only challenges that I could give her credit for was the wrestling challenge and the first episode that she appeared in. The Grips ended up losing, but I'll give her credit for trying. As of so far, she has only won other challenges because of the lawsuit that she has filed. It plays a huge contribution role to The Grips' victory. The cheering challenge, she did better than Harold in, but it was a group effort. Her knocking Duncan into the tarpit was due to Lindsay winning the first part of the challenge, so the latest episode of TDA is the only episode that I could give her full credit for.

On the other hand, this season is still young. We have yet to see what Courtney could do. We'll have to find out if she really deserves to be called a good competetor or not. As for Lindsay, I agree with everybody who says she's dumb. It's a given fact. Although she has messed up a lot, she has given the idea of not to take her too lightly or underestimate her abilities. She has potential to a great leader, but unlike Courtney, Lindsay has yet to experience what being a leader is all about and I'm sure that in time, she will (soon) begin to understand that leadership is not all about being bossy and controlling.