We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The REAL reason why the Grips always lose.

somewierdkid

[21]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 5
    it seems now, even though they ALL hate her, Courtney is the best player on the Grip team.
    soooo. any thoughts about the Grips in the sports challenge.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LordGrievous

[22]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 13

somewierdkid wrote:
    it seems now, even though they ALL hate her, Courtney is the best player on the Grip team. soooo. any thoughts about the Grips in the sports challenge.

Well if the Grips lose hopefully they'll vote Courtney off, though considering she still has a story with Duncan and Heather I doubt it, however if they win I believe LeShawna would be next to go since she doesn't really have a storyline except that her team-mates hate/distrust her.

radicalm18

[23]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 3
    LordGrievous wrote:

somewierdkid wrote:
    it seems now, even though they ALL hate her, Courtney is the best player on the Grip team. soooo. any thoughts about the Grips in the sports challenge.

Well if the Grips lose hopefully they'll vote Courtney off, though considering she still has a story with Duncan and Heather I doubt it, however if they win I believe LeShawna would be next to go since she doesn't really have a storyline except that her team-mates hate/distrust her.

I agree. I think if the Grips lose, Justin will have to go , just because Courtney is important to the story, like Duncan, Harold, or Heather, but I'm pretty sure that the Gaffers are going to lose and vote off LeShawna

imverybasic

[24]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    Didn't the Grips win a couple of challenges? I can't remember.

shishkabob999

[25]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    imverybasic wrote:
    Didn't the Grips win a couple of challenges? I can't remember.

In the third episode they got the stuff up first, but it wasn't an actual challenge.
    In the fourth episode they won the sandcastle challenge, but lost the surfing challenge and the tiebreaker.
    In the seventh episode they won Invincibility because Gwen threw the challenge.
    In the ninth episode they wone one round of the scream-off because Lindsay peed her pants.
    In the tenth episode they won the first challenge because Owen broke his jaw.
    And of course, the latest episode is where they first win a reward and first win two out of two challenges.

Basically, the Grips suck. xD

somewierdkid

[26]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    yeah. if it werent for DJ, Gwen, and Courtney, the grips would have lost every challenge in the show. and all the grips would have been gone by now (including Izzy's two eliminations). well, IF all the episodes had an elimination. actually, if that were true, all the grips would have left any way.

Riankg

[27]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 6
    somewierdkid wrote:
    yeah. if it werent for DJ, Gwen, and Courtney, the grips would have lost every challenge in the show. and all the grips would have been gone by now (including Izzy's two eliminations). well, IF all the episodes had an elimination. actually, if that were true, all the grips would have left any way.

And Lindsay.

suiteferb

[28]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 14
    somewierdkid wrote:
    it seems now, even though they ALL hate her, Courtney is the best player on the Grip team.
    soooo. any thoughts about the Grips in the sports challenge.

I agree. The Grips have more posibilities with a good leader. I hope they win at least one challenge (or it will get too predictable).

HaydenAvery

[29]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 21
    they already won the stone age challenge suiteferb but courtney is FAR from being a good leader!

CrystalCoconut

[30]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    they already won the stone age challenge suiteferb but courtney is FAR from being a good leader!

Even I agree Courtney is an awful leader..

But she is the best player on the Grips

shishkabob999

[31]Sep 13, 2009
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Dammit, am I the only one who still believes in Justin?

HaydenAvery

[32]Sep 13, 2009
    nah not best grip. heres how id rank the the grips.

1. Lindsay

2. Beth

3. Courtney

4. Justin

Riankg

[33]Sep 13, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Dammit, am I the only one who still believes in Justin?

It's just that..Justin recently didnt help the Grips a lot...only in last episode ..at least he tried fighting with Harold..i'm not saying he helped because he TRIED..but comparing with last episodes we see some improvement. Like..I dont know ..but if he continue like that he wont get very long.

Riankg

[34]Sep 13, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    nah not best grip. heres how id rank the the grips.

1. Lindsay

2. Beth

3. Courtney

4. Justin

I dont really agree..not trying to make a fight..but I would say

1. Lindsay or Courtney -I'm not sure

2. Courtney or Lindsay - Not sure..

3. Beth

4 Justin

HaydenAvery

[35]Sep 13, 2009
    then you do agree. justin is worst while lindsay is best.

Riankg

[36]Sep 13, 2009
    Justin being worse then Lindsay ...YES!!!

Being the best.. I didnt say that;

SqueakyYugi

[37]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 13
    Leshawna, Gwen, and Heather were on the better team both times. It must be that one or more of those three is the key to victory.
    Edited on 09/13/2009 1:23pm

Riankg

[38]Sep 13, 2009
    SqueakyYugi wrote:
    Leshawna, Gwen, and Heather were on the better team both times. It must be that one or more of those three is the key to victory.

YEAH!! Last season we saw that in the top 5 there were 4 Gophers and 1 Bass. But in other hand this season is more balanced. Because both teams have good characters. I know the Grips have Justin..who doesnt do actually nothing (with exceptions), Lindsay..who helps but is dumb, Beth..who sometimes help..sometimes not..and Courtney who is crazy but helps. But still they are characters taht can survive determined challenges.

shishkabob999

[39]Sep 13, 2009
    Riankg wrote:
    SqueakyYugi wrote:

YEAH!! Last season we saw that in the top 5 there were 4 Gophers and 1 Bass. But in other hand this season is more balanced. Because both teams have good characters. I know the Grips have Justin..who doesnt do actually nothing (with exceptions), Lindsay..who helps but is dumb, Beth..who sometimes help..sometimes not..and Courtney who is crazy but helps. But still they are characters taht can survive determined challenges.

Actually, I think it's pretty obvious that the Gaffers are the better team, like the Gophers last season.

Riankg

[40]Sep 13, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    Riankg wrote:
    SqueakyYugi wrote:

Actually, I think it's pretty obvious that the Gaffers are the better team, like the Gophers last season.

Yes..but what i'm saying is that this season... the teams after Courtney's arriving in the Grips..are more balanced. Like we could see in TDI that most of the good characters were in the Gophers..now we see Beth, Lindsay and Courtney who actually help in the Grips (not counting Jutin..he doesnt help..as the others)..and Leshawna, Duncan, Heather and Harold in the Gaffers. BUT still the best team..with the best characters is the Gaffers. BUT ..again..they have the worst teamwork. I could say that the Grips have the best teamwork in the TD series. Many can disagree with this..but the Gophers were a team polemic they hadnt the best teamwork..in some challenges yes..but u guys..that it was a polemic team. The Bass they hadnt the best friendship.. HaroldxDuncanxCourtneyxBoys is an example. The Gaffers..weelll i wont even talk about them.