We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Team Amazon = Great Possibility!!!

Which Team do you Think Will Make it Farther Before They Mix?

iamtunk

[41]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 13
    yeah, he's the underdog. you wouldn't expect him to win. it seems impossible...and it seems, to me at least, something the producers would do.

I'm not saying he's GOING to win...but I can see it happening.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DiamondHead1830

[42]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 16
    No 1 can really relate to him i think, but i think he will be like Justin in TDA. You know, like be awesome but then gett voted off in his debut episode i.e(the fairy tale episode

iamtunk

[43]Jul 13, 2010
    eh, maybe. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

DiamondHead1830

[44]Jul 14, 2010
    Do u really think he could? Heather and Alejandro are too mean to win. Duncan 1 last time and has otten far in the last 2 seasons. LeShawna, i just dont think her or DJ will. Zeke is... well zeke. Courtney is also too mean. Noah, smart elic. Izzy is too crazy to win! Cody... I think him and Gwen have great possibilities to win! I bet Sierra will get far. Tyler is a bit too unlucky to win, and Lindsay could win but shes not very smart so its 50/50

TVdude3895

[45]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 14

Yeah, you're right about all of those's, especially about Cody and Gwen. But I got only 1 question: How the heck did Owen win? Was it just Dumb Luck?

DiamondHead1830

[46]Jul 14, 2010
    My guess in the 1st season, He kept a low profle. Made no enemies really, just friends. Geoff, Izzy, Duncan, Trent, Gwen, Bridgette, etc. All friends. And Lindsay really liked him when she left she said she was gonna misss him most. Same with LeShawna and Courtney. No one expected him to win they just goy caught up in all the drama! But it was only clear on the season finale!

TVdude3895

[47]Jul 14, 2010

Wow

iamtunk

[48]Jul 14, 2010
    DiamondHead1830 wrote:
    Do u really think he could? Heather and Alejandro are too mean to win. Duncan 1 last time and has otten far in the last 2 seasons. LeShawna, i just dont think her or DJ will. Zeke is... well zeke. Courtney is also too mean. Noah, smart elic. Izzy is too crazy to win! Cody... I think him and Gwen have great possibilities to win! I bet Sierra will get far. Tyler is a bit too unlucky to win, and Lindsay could win but shes not very smart so its 50/50

on paper, Zeke is not much of winner. but this is a cartoon so I'm going by expecting the unexpected. i just got this feeling that he could win because he's been kinda put down in the 1st 2 episodes, it would be like a big "In your face!" to everyone. i remember Gwen even questioned why he was so sure of himself when he was the first out in the first season. I can see everyone being like "pff, he's not going to win." and then he'll creep up like a ninja and win! he's the last person you'd expect to win, and that makes him a good candidate to win.

but, maybe he won't. (Chris has to let him back first anyway) he definitely won't if the viewers get to vote again *please no! rolls eyes* Alejandro, Duncan, and Owen are pretty much the only two I'm only 99.99999% sure aren't going to win. Alejandro's the villian and Duncan and Owen already won. so if either D or O win that would be incredibly lame. and if Owen wins I'm writing an extremely angry letter.

Courtney & Heather - I doubt it cuz they've both been villiany in the past. only if Heather redeems herself (maybe something along the lines of realizing the error of her ways, then tries to convince everyone she's good now but no one believes her. then she takes down Alejandro in the end and wins. but that probably won't happen. that's more of a fanfic.)

Bridgette - already gone but if she returns she could win.
    Harold - same as bridgette
    DJ - possibly but I don't see it. he's probably going to leave again willingly, this time to go home to his mama.
    Cody - good possibility
    Gwen - no. sorry, but she made it to the top 2 in TDI, and won in some countries. I can't see anyone from top 2 or maybe 3 winning. I just feel like it's time for someone else to get the glory (especially since Duncan, top 4 in TDI, won last time)
    Izzy - i hope not. I just can't see it either, but that could just be because I don't want her to win
    LeShawna - maybe...but I don't think so
    Lindsay - that would be awesome. she's also incredibly dumb, which makes her kinda like Zeke, you wouldn't expect it. she could but...I don't think she will.
    Noah - maybe. but...eh...(it would be cool though)
    Sierra - she's too new. I think an older character deserves to win more than this annoying newb
    Tyler - poor kid is so unlucky...he's kinda like zeke, you wouldn't expect it..so maybe

i think it will probably be Cody, Zeke or Tyler. but we do need a girl to win. so ugh...it could be Izzy or Sierra. (come on, LIndsay or LeShawna please pull through!)

DiamondHead1830

[49]Jul 14, 2010
    My Top winner possibilties: (not neccesasarly in this order)

1. Cody
    2. Gwen
    3. Lindsay (kinda 50/50)
    4. Sierra
    5. LeShawna (No one would expect her and Im sure she would have some sort of alliance since shes done it b4)

Cody = Brainy, Leader, Friend to everyone basically and I bet Alejandro will try to tell him stuff about Gwen then turn on him like He did with Bridgette.

Doubt Chris will let Zeke back on SINCE HE BEEN KICKD OFF AND BACK ON FOR THE THIRD TIME IN 4 EPISODES!!!!!!!!

Gwen = Leader, Competitor, and shes becoming friends with her only real threats ( Heather and Courtney ) And Im guessing Gwen, Leshawna, Tyler/DJ, and Cody (Along with Sierra. She goes/does whatever Cody does)

3. Lindsay = Friends with Everyone but Courtney and Heather. Prolly wont be mislead by Alejandro though.. dnt know y, just got a hunch. 4. Sierra = Energy Hyped & TD fanatic. She knows EVERYTHING about EVERYONE except Alejandro but who does? She knows how they think and what they are going to do. Plus shes sugar crazed so shes got ENERGY!

5. LeShawna = Friendly, Smart, Competitor.Has been in alot of alliances b4 so has alot of angles. Smart, Figures out gossip on everyone and adds to the Drama which tricks people into voting others off uve never expected (Trent in TDI 4 example)

HaydenAvery

[50]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 21
    I'm pretty sure Team Victory is completely decimated. And a Heather vs. Alejandro finale is starting to look likely.

TVdude3895

[51]Jul 15, 2010

Every Season I have a favorite to win. But I usually have more winners but I mostly believe in 1. When that top 1 leaves, I choose another.

Season 1: Cody

Screaming Gopher Boy: Cody, Trent, Owen

Screaming Gopher Girl: Lindsay, Leshawna

Killer Bass: Duncan

Sadly, It was down to the Top 2: Owen and Gwen, so I voted for Owen. And he won.

Season 2: Duncan

Screaming Gaffer Boy: Duncan

Screaming Gaffer Girl: Leshawna

Killer Grips Boy:Trent, Justin

Killer Grips Girl: Lindsay

Andthis time it's was only a One-Shot. I only needed to Vote for Duncan, sinceI hate Beth (ew). Ironic the last person I pick in the Top 2 won (Owen and Duncan).

So far, Season 3: Cody

Team Amazon: Cody or Sierra

Team Victory: Lindsay or Leshawna

Team Chris: Noah

So right now I'm hoping Cody goes far... to the winning circle. Cool

Edited on 07/26/2010 12:35am

iamtunk

[52]Jul 15, 2010
    DiamondHead1830 wrote:

Doubt Chris will let Zeke back on SINCE HE BEEN KICKD OFF AND BACK ON FOR THE THIRD TIME IN 4 EPISODES!!!!!!!!

well maybe him leaving and coming back will be a running joke throughout the series. i'm not ready to write him off yet. sorry.

DiamondHead1830

[53]Jul 16, 2010
    Anyone else ever notice that Chtis never really has like Zeke? And when Chef flies the plane, He has Chris and Chef bobbleheads, i noticed that in the 1st episode and died laughing

HaydenAvery

[54]Jul 16, 2010
    The final 2 will be half expected and half surprise you if what I've heard from spanish voice actors is true.

DiamondHead1830

[55]Jul 16, 2010
    Well then itll be like Leshawna or Alejandro

HaydenAvery

[56]Jul 16, 2010
    What? No. Leshawna's out next. And I don't want to spoil you guys any more than I already have.

iamtunk

[57]Jul 16, 2010
    Heather and Alejandro?

heh! that would be so awesome! Kick his butt, Heather!

TVdude3895

[58]Jul 16, 2010

I thought Chris liked Ezekial in Season 1. Leshawna vs. Alejandro? I hope she finds out before she gets kicked off. But Heather vs. Alejandro= This is gonna be good.

DiamondHead1830

[59]Jul 16, 2010
    No!!!! Hayden!!! Please dnt say its true, then im guessing Gwen doesnt seem to be into Alejandro. Same with Courtney... OMG MAYBE SIERRA!!!! NO ONE WOULD EXPECT HER TO WIN!!!!

HaydenAvery

[60]Jul 16, 2010
    Yup, it's 100 percent true. And in some cases, people do see Sierra as a possible winner.