We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 5 - Total Drama All Stars Discussion Thread (Spoilers for aired episodes)

Sinedd

[41]Oct 16, 2013
    • level: 3

Episode 6: Yaei! Heather is finally out! Sorry Heather but Alejandro is smarter than you!

Duncan, the punker gets punk'd by Chris, oh boy! And.. man, Mike is the biggest villain ever! Proof is, he broke Duncan's knife, no one could stay in his way. Not even the punker! Still, he got a clue. Mike - Mal.

Edited on 10/16/2013 9:58am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[42]Oct 16, 2013
    • level: 20
    I do love the Mal thing, but I do think it would be a cool twist if Chris MacLean made them play the idol BEFORE the reveal of the vote like on Survivor

iamtunk

[43]Oct 16, 2013
    • level: 13
    I'm bummed Heather got eliminated but I'm not too surprised. I had a hunch because I saw a conversation about an elimination order spoiler. I was ticked about hearing the spoiler at first but I'm kinda glad I expected it and was prepared for it. I didn't like that Alejandro outsmarted her though. :/ I like her outsmarting Heather more.

I had a feeling Duncan knew the Malevolent One from Juvie. Looks like Mal is here to stay. At least for now.

What was with the Chris head on the baby Larry? that was weird.

skbrettbug

[44]Oct 17, 2013

Hopefully Ale and Sierra get flushed next. I don't appreciate them. I am starting to like Duncan more, and I hate to say it but Gwen less. I still don't like Courtney at all lol

iamtunk

[45]Oct 17, 2013
    Now that Heather's gone I almost don't even care who leaves next. Most of the characters I like are pretty much gone now. Except maybe Scott. I'm not that into Courtney but he and Courtney are kinda cute.

Mal is fairly interesting so I guess Cameron, Zoey, Mike and Duncan can stick around since they're involved with that.

4EverGreen

[46]Oct 18, 2013
    • level: 44

Here's the contenders of who I would most like to win this season, based on what I have seen so far in this season!

1. Zoey: Out of all the contenders, she has had the least amount of screen-time (compared to the other contestants from seasons 1-3), she has proven to be very central to the plot revolving around Mal/Mike and Cameron, and she has been getting some significant character development so that she's not just the Mary Sue she initially started off as in season 4.

2. Gwen: Sure, she's made it to the Final Two already, but she has yet to make it past the Team Merge again. Now that she has dumped Duncan and made amends with Courtney (heaven KNOWS why; ), her chances of winning have greatly increased! Unless Alejandro can pull off another Hail Mary Pass like he did against Heather, Gwen could easily triumph over him and finally take home a canon win!

3. Sierra: She seems to be going a little bonkers without Cody, but she can still pull it off. If Cameron can figure out a way to help Sierra cope with not getting her constant Cody fix (and also stop getting Cameron mixed up with Cody) Sierra can be a very competent contestant given the right set of circumstances, as evidenced in season 3. She also doesn't have as much screen-time as the returning contestants from seasons 1-3 have, so her chances are that much better for her winning than for other contestants winning.

4. Courtney: Basically, she's only here as an EXTREME crack pick in my honest opinion. Since she's the only other woman left out of the remaining contestants (and a woman is more likely to win this season seeing as we've already had three male winners against one female winner; COUNTING Heather's win against Alejandro in season three), Courtney is in a very distant place as far as her chances of winning go. She may have gotten a lot less bratty than she was in seasons two and three, but she still has a LONG way to go before she even HAS a decent shot of winning (although her new romance with Scott sure does help out her chances a lot!) IF (and it's a BIG if) she can become NOT bratty and more likable, than it's POSSIBLE she could win (although I highly doubt it!)

Here's hoping Alejandro and Duncan will soon become the next losers to take the plunge on the Flush of Shame! Enough said!

Edited on 10/22/2013 4:08pm

skbrettbug

[47]Oct 18, 2013

I honestly don't know who is going out next at this point...anything can happen.

Oh if I make a game about predicting each episode where you rank the players from best chances to win and least (you make a new ranking each week) and you get points for how low you ranked the eliminated person would anyone be up to playing?

iamtunk

[48]Oct 18, 2013
    I'm not a huge Mike fan (I don't dislike him either) but for some reason I think it'd be interesting to see him get into a big struggle with his evil personality and compete against him for the win. And Mike would win. (not sure how that would work, since they're in the same body. Maybe some radiation can mutate them into two bodies.) His other personalities can help too.

That sounds like an interesting game, skbrettbug. I'd probably play it!

skbrettbug

[49]Oct 19, 2013

Sounds good. I'll make the thread

iamtunk

[50]Oct 19, 2013
    cool!

iamtunk

[51]Oct 22, 2013
    Tonight's episode!

I was ticked at Al for eliminating Heather last week, but after he kicked the crap outta Jose because of what he said about Heather I'm not so mad anymore, even though I'm not much of AleHeather fan.

Duncan no longer has Gwen or Courtney. Maybe he can date his little bird friend instead. He seems pretty attached to it. haha

I don't get why Gwen keeps saying that Courtney and Duncan weren't dating when she kissed him. Are the writers just trying to change the plotline, thinking we'll forget that detail? I mean, HELLO, why do you think Courtney was so ticked. (Okay, she's Courtney she is a little crazy, but still.) And why do you think everyone called Gwen "The New Heather" - cuz she kissed someone's BOYFRIEND just like Heather did. I specifically remember Courtney DUMPING Duncan after he and Gwen kissed. Cuz they were dating.

I was never a huge Izzy fan but I felt pretty bad for her when Mal beat her up. I know it was part of the game but it was pretty brutal and I don't like guys beating up girls.

Sinedd

[52]Oct 23, 2013
    Episode 7: Suckers Punched
    Izzy had a cameo appeareance on this episode but lost the match against Mal. Well, nobody can beat him, really!
    Scott got beaten by his "fellow" shark, lol!
    I am very very glad that Sierra was kicked out from the show cuz she was a really really a pain in the ass. She makes the show to drop stars.

iamtunk

[53]Oct 23, 2013
    Yeah, I was glad that Sierra was eliminated also. She's kind of annoying.

skbrettbug

[54]Oct 23, 2013
    Thank you Sierra for leaving!

iamtunk

[55]Oct 23, 2013
    ^haha

Sinedd

[56]Oct 24, 2013

I wonder who will be the next contestant OUT... Ducan was lucky this time, I guess in episode 8 he won't be so lucky. If not then another girl...Courtney or Gwen.

Edited on 10/24/2013 12:25pm

iamtunk

[57]Oct 24, 2013
    Now that Gwen's made amends with Courtney her plotline is running out.

Duncan's teammates love him. They think he's "Mr. Nice Guy". lol. But I myself wonder if he's gonna leave soon too.

skbrettbug

[58]Oct 24, 2013
    Ale? Idk haha

skbrettbug

[59]Oct 29, 2013
    And Duncan is gone. I can not believe that, although he wasn't voted out rather he was "disqualified". At least he left as a "bad guy"

Sinedd

[60]Oct 30, 2013
    Episode 8: You Regatta Be Kidding Me.
    I knew this was going to happen, just see the last message left by me above.
    This title says everything, now that "Duncan the Destroyer" was removed from the show...all he wanted was to be recognized as a villain, he got what he wished...he walked as a villain. Cameron is very lucky to get so far.
    I hope but I know it couldn't happen that in the next episodes 2 contestants to be eliminated from the show and Duncan return.
    The best part of this episode was with the Shark, poor Scott. Mike has now "formed an alliance" with Alejandro, hmm...sounds nasty.