We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 5 - Total Drama All Stars Discussion Thread (Spoilers for aired episodes)

Sinedd

[103]Nov 27, 2013
    • level: 3
    Why would Leshawna appear in this episode? You're kidding!!! If you like Leshawna that does not mean she will appear.
    Episode 12 - The Bold and the Booty-ful
    The worst and most predictable episode of all time!! Very bad episode!!
    Gwen and Scott were eliminated, no surprise! Why is Scott always a decoy? Why he always lose?
    When Gwen was searching for the pictures of Chris I thought Ezekiel was spying and not Mal...
    Zoey and Mike got in the Finals, just as I said before: THE FINALS: ZOEY VS. MIKE.
    One last episode left, THE FINALS and this season will end. 13 - The Final Wreck-ening
    Sinedd wrote:
    I believe that Zoey will get in the finals where she meets the "real Mike" and win.

Zoey will win the finals, so don't make any predictions.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamtunk

[104]Nov 27, 2013
    • level: 13

Sinedd wrote:
    Why would Leshawna appear in this episode? You're kidding!!! If you like Leshawna that does not mean she will appear.

I actually don't like Leshawna at all. I dislike her. And I know if I did like her that's not a reason she would appear. I was just saying earlier that the episode title made me thinking of her. The Bold and the BOOTY-ful. I was just wondering if perhaps she'd make an appearance, like Izzy and Zeke have. But I didn't necessarily think she would either.

Sinedd

[105]Dec 4, 2013
    Episode 13 - The Final Wreck-ening
    This is the last episode of Total Drama: All -Stars
    Hmm, Alejandro and Heather are finally a couple! They always liked each other.
    Just as you expected, Mike is finally free and took control over Mal. Mal is best villain of Total Drama ever!
    I made a mistake when I said Zoey will win the finals, but she would win if Mal was competing till the last moment. So, this doesn't count at all.
    The obstacle was just like Season 3: World Tour, nothing different. In fact, this episode was not special or to see some contestants to create a havoc. We saw Owen for the first time in this season...too bad we didn't have a reunion with all the contestants from all Total Drama seasons.
    Lastly, Total Drama is getting worse and worse. I had big expectations for the last episode but is was very poor.
    >
    Total Drama will return with Season 6: Pahkitew Island. See you here in 2014 when season 6 premieres, probably in September 2014, just like this season. See you then!

iamtunk

[106]Dec 4, 2013
    • level: 13
    Yay! I was happy to see Heather in this episode! I don't really like Aleheather, but I guess they were kinda cute. It was funny when Al was like "At least we have each other" and she's all "Just great!" all sarcastic. haha.

So I guess Mal is technically dead? And the other personalities too, but they kinda merged with Mike. I liked the other personalities...

When Chris said whoever gets the sword wins I was like "GO HEATHER!" even though I knew it wasn't going to happen. But my mind did think "gasp! What if Zeke pops up and gets it! That would be awesome!" lol

Anyway, sad to see Wawanakwa go.

ultimatekey

[107]Dec 5, 2013
    • level: 22
    I thought it was sweet how Zoey distracted Chef so Mike could win, but the TD series needs more female winners. Maybe Zoey will win in the Canadian version. MIKEXZOEY FOREVA!!!!!!! Lol and gross, the contestants were breathing in Owen's farts.

Sinedd

[108]Dec 5, 2013
    The canadian version will premiere on CN January 9, 2014. Let's see if this season gets another winner or Mike will be the only winner? All the old seasons had different winners, so..

UnovaChampion

[109]Dec 5, 2013
    • level: 19
    CN already posted Zoey's ending on their website.

skbrettbug

[110]Dec 5, 2013
    • level: 20
    UnovaChampion wrote:
    CN already posted Zoey's ending on their website.

I saw it and it was pretty interesting

AlexMartinez3811

[111]Mar 21, 2014

Speaking of Zoey, she should win the season in Canada, since they are the ones that make the show.

Voting Poll: http://www.teletoon.com/en/tv/totalDramaAllStars

Edited on 03/21/2014 10:42pm

AC

[112]Oct 4, 2015
    • level: 6

Mike won in the Canadian ending.