We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Qwen vuelveeeeeeeeee...

Ilovemiley300

[1]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 10
    owen does return this thursday(I was hoping some1 less developed) like the unlucky 7 who didn,t get 2 be in TDA
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[2]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    Someone's a little behind the times, eh? We knew that on Thursday - and guessed weeks ago.

And in case you didn't know, we see most of the seven in TDM.

Riankg

[3]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 6
    Like is not that i'm happy about Owen comming back..but like someone that was eliminated before him would be really unfair to come back. If Owen is already unfair..imagine Gwen, Trent or Geoff!

Like Trent was eliminated in episode 5
    Gwen in episode 7 And Geoff in episode 2!!

And we're in episode 21...look the difference between episode 5 and 21...is 16 episodes..like Beth, Lindsay, Harold and Duncan had to face over 21 challenges until now and Trent would have faced just 5 of them. Like it would be REALLY UNFAIR!!

My oppinion is that..there shouldnt bring someone back at this point..HELLO WE'RE IN THE FINAL 5..6 NOW..AND THEN 5 AGAIN!

Ilovemiley300

[4]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 10
    Riankg wrote:
    Like is not that i'm happy about Owen comming back..but like someone that was eliminated before him would be really unfair to come back. If Owen is already unfair..imagine Gwen, Trent or Geoff!

Like Trent was eliminated in episode 5
    Gwen in episode 7 And Geoff in episode 2!!

And we're in episode 21...look the difference between episode 5 and 21...is 16 episodes..like Beth, Lindsay, Harold and Duncan had to face over 21 challenges until now and Trent would have faced just 5 of them. Like it would be REALLY UNFAIR!!

My oppinion is that..there shouldnt bring someone back at this point..HELLO WE'RE IN THE FINAL 5..6 NOW..AND THEN 5 AGAIN!

Actually the're six again and you're right that WAS stupid and/or dumb

pixarprincess

[5]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 13
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He CAN'T be back, he just CAN'T! I've seen the proof, but I still don't believe it. Look, I like the guy OK, but COME ON! He already had his chance- winning last season and making it halfway this season. And it's not so bad for him at home- he's got a nice cheese cellar now. What's the point of bringing him back!?

HaydenAvery

[6]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 21
    for the comedy and to push courtneys buttons until she explodes. after all lindsays obviously the next to go.

imverybasic

[7]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 16

pixarprincess wrote:
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He CAN'T be back, he just CAN'T! I've seen the proof, but I still don't believe it. Look, I like the guy OK, but COME ON! He already had his chance- winning last season and making it halfway this season. And it's not so bad for him at home- he's got a nice cheese cellar now. What's the point of bringing him back!?

I agree. Owen shouldn't come back. At least not at this point in the game. He already had his shot at $100,000 last season. He served his purpose and now it's time to move on. Same with Leshawna, Heather, Gwen... everybody who already had their chance in the finals, should not come back.

Edited on 10/26/2009 4:06pm

BrainMan820

[8]Oct 26, 2009
    Why Owen? Do they honestly need anymore fart gags in the show?

alagaesian

[9]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 12
    ^ Finally, something we can agree on.

Plus, it's not like Owen needs to be there to generate comedy. He's been mentioned in quite a few episodes since his elimination.

Harold, Lindsay, and Courtney (at least, in her misfortunes) are already causing plenty of laughs. Why do we need a completely comedy-based character who, ironically, we aren't going to think is funny anyways?

HaydenAvery

[10]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 21
    many people like owen. saying they dont is a huge lie. lindsay no duh is next. so more comedy is gone. besides this was the original creators last season they are making. they probably favor owen enough to want to write him in more. stop making a huge fit over this. id only be mad about owens return if he got farther than harold.

facebookfan

[11]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    for the comedy and to push courtneys buttons until she explodes. after all lindsays obviously the next to go.

you're right about Lindsay. and then Duncan will go after her.

facebookfan

[12]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    Ilovemiley300 wrote:
    owen does return this thursday(I was hoping some1 less developed) like the unlucky 7 who didn,t get 2 be in TDA

awwww... I wish Izzy returned. I know she was referenced as Esquire and people think (not sure if it's true) it's her last name blah blah blah. i mean, Owen won last season so why bring him back? the final 3 will probably be Harold, Courtney and Beth (Harold and Beth being the final two), so if he does return he'll won't get far.

unless it's a double elimination, Lindsay and Owen being on the same team before his elimination and all. unless the episode title is trying to throw everyone off or something. i guess we'll have to see...

Riankg

[13]Oct 27, 2009
    facebookfan wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

you're right about Lindsay. and then Duncan will go after her.

But there's no point in doing this..like if Lindsay will be eliminated in the next episode..she could make courtney really mad..owen wouldnt come back and everything continues the same. Harold would hate courtney because she lied to him in episode 17, beth would be angry because of lindsay's elimination, duncan would still like her and we would have like "two teams". Owen's return would be just to make more filler episodes. U guys always complay about the reward episodes who are just filler episodes..in my oppinion they're great..but Owen's return would be THE BIGGEST FILLER AND USELESS COMMING BACK EVER.

My way in doing the episodes.

episode 21 - bye lindsay
    episode 22 - last reward episode
    episode 23 - bye harold episode 24 - final aftermath
    episode 25 - bye courtney
    episode 26 - beth x duncan

But idk why..but since i saw this episode's preview..i cant imagine the next episode withought Owen.

BrainMan820

[14]Oct 27, 2009

If we can agree that Owen is not whom we prefer, how about this: Who would you have liked to see?

Considering the genre (I'm not going to post it because it's a spoiler), I would have preferred Trent if it was a TDA castmate, or Cody if it was a sideliner. They would fit perfectly in this challenge.

Riankg

[15]Oct 27, 2009
    BrainMan820 wrote:

If we can agree that Owen is not whom we prefer, how about this: Who would you have liked to see?

Considering the genre (I'm not going to post it because it's a spoiler), I would have preferred Trent if it was a TDA castmate, or Cody if it was a sideliner. They would fit perfectly in this challenge.

I say and i will repeat..we're at the final 5, at this point no one should come back. But i agree in Owen comming back..because he was eliminated in the very beginning of the season neither very close to the F5. It would be pretty unfair to have Trent back..since most of the remaning contestants had to face lots of challenges.

shishkabob999

[16]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 9
    I agree, I think nobody should've been brought back.

Trent's plotline is done, and Cody coming back would've completely ruined the fact that he and the others return in TDM. We've seen enough of Gwen, DJ's plot was finished, and Izzy returning would've been just as annoying.

SqueakyYugi

[17]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    If there must be a return, I wouldn't mind Heather. I feel as though her elimination was somewhat patchetic; it'd be a cool twist if she had one last trick up her sleeve.

Vergomax

[18]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 15
    Well, you guys are going to hate this. According to Total Drama Wiki, the two episodes after Rock n Rule are called "Crouching Courtney, Hidden Owen" and "2008: A Space Owen", meaning that Owen will most likely not be elimanated either "2008: A Space Owen" or after it.

Riankg

[19]Oct 28, 2009
    Vergomax wrote:
    Well, you guys are going to hate this. According to Total Drama Wiki, the two episodes after Rock n Rule are called "Crouching Courtney, Hidden Owen" and "2008: A Space Owen", meaning that Owen will most likely not be elimanated either "2008: A Space Owen" or after it.

well..this is something that almost everyone already know so..

imverybasic

[20]Oct 28, 2009

Vergomax wrote:

You shouldn't trust what it says on Wikipedia. Half the stuff written there are false unless confirmed.

Heather coming back wouldn't do too much damage, although coming back as a contestant could spoil or contaminate the current mood of the series. I would be more okay if she were to return as a minor or a sideline character, mainly because her stories are done and her role as the queen bee has been taken over. Heather pretty much has nothing left to offer unless she were to somehow outsmart Courtney or even confront her if she were to let's say get out of line with Leshawna, or something.