We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Qwen vuelveeeeeeeeee...

Ilovemiley300

[21]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 10

Page two here we come

whoo hoo

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

facebookfan

[22]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 7

Am I the only one who feels his return is just for this episode (don't know why him though, after all Trent and Cody have played instruments before)? Afterall, there are only 5 campers as of now so if there are 2 teams of three that would make sense. But I guess we'll have to see, though, when the episode airs.

shishkabob999

[23]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 9
    facebookfan wrote:

Am I the only one who feels his return is just for this episode (don't know why him though, after all Trent and Cody have played instruments before)? Afterall, there are only 5 campers as of now so if there are 2 teams of three that would make sense. But I guess we'll have to see, though, when the episode airs.

Considering that his name appears in the next two episodes (next one is definite according to my DVR), yes, you're the only one.

imverybasic

[24]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 16
    Well for a moment I started to believe that, too. But I guess since he comes up in more than one episode, something tells me that he's going to return as more than a sideline character.

HaydenAvery

[25]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 21
    also since its the merge there obviously arent any teams.

facebookfan

[26]Oct 29, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    also since its the merge there obviously arent any teams.

i said "2 teams of three", meaning two bands (2 bands/teams of three).
    owen is probably only there so the bands are even.

i feel like i'm repeating myself...

facebookfan

[27]Oct 29, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    facebookfan wrote:

Considering that his name appears in the next two episodes (next one is definite according to my DVR), yes, you're the only one.

first of all, i doubt he's there more for comic relief. besides, each season has different people in the final four (except for Duncan, of course, but he'll never win), so why would be make it to the final four again? it's probably just for that episode... besides, the final four will probably be Duncan, Courtney, Harold and Beth. the villian of the season always makes it to the final three (in this case, Courtney), and is eliminated, leaving two players; and the couples are always eliminated right next to each other, so it would make sense.

HaydenAvery

[28]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 21
    no. it only happened once. the producers can switch things around. its more than confirmed that owen wont go tonight. and i dont care about the two teams of three. its the merge so NO teams whatsoever.

imverybasic

[29]Oct 29, 2009
    facebookfan wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    facebookfan wrote:

first of all, i doubt he's there more for comic relief. besides, each season has different people in the final four (except for Duncan, of course, but he'll never win), so why would be make it to the final four again? it's probably just for that episode... besides, the final four will probably be Duncan, Courtney, Harold and Beth. the villian of the season always makes it to the final three (in this case, Courtney), and is eliminated, leaving two players; and the couples are always eliminated right next to each other, so it would make sense.

I agree. There's no point in bringing Owen back since he won last year. If they're going to bring someone back, they might as well choose someone who hasn't come close to winning yet.

facebookfan

[30]Oct 29, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    no. it only happened once. the producers can switch things around. its more than confirmed that owen wont go tonight. and i dont care about the two teams of three. its the merge so NO teams whatsoever.

ummm... i din't she the episode and I thought since it was a band episode they would bring someone back in 2 teams of 3. two bands with 3 people each. i don't know where you got the idea of seperating the contestants back into 2 teams (Gaffers and Grips)...

alagaesian

[31]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 12
    Ah, now that I've seen the episode, I know that Owen has an actual PLOT happening for him! That's definitely a first. And considering how the plotlines have been shrinking as the number of people decreases, he's certainly making a valuable contribution.

BrainMan820

[32]Oct 31, 2009
    After watching the episode, I'm pretty convinced this was just a cheap cop-out by the writers to bring back a character that appeals to the basest of the fan base. There seems to be some plot, but it was forgotten pretty much the second it was mentioned. It's not even interesting.