We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Playa De Losers The Official TDI/TDA/TDM Off Topic Lounge

What on TV are you looking forward to the most this year?

The_Cartoon

[241]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 20
    Favorite Film - Fantasia

Favorite Shows - Scooby-Doo, Total Drama Series, and Spongebob

Favorite Theme Park - Disneyland. It's my favorite place in the world period. And I'm hoping to work there someday.

Video Games? - Sometimes, I'm not a major gamer but I have a PS2 and DS.

Phineas & Ferb? - Yep

Disney? - Yes, classic Disney shorts and movies are my favorite things to watch.

Favorite Movie Line? - I don't know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

somewierdkid

[242]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 5
    fav shows: TD, Flapjack (awaits thy flames), Ed, Edd & Eddy (the movie premires Sunday. watch it. even if you didn't like the show.)

Candy: candy corn, Nerds, cookies n' cream Hershey's

games: Smash Bros. series, Kingdom Hearts series, Mario Kart

movies: Scary Movie series (high-larious), anything with Larry the Cable Guy (awaits even MORE flames) , anything DreamWorks

Disney?: i DID say i liked Kingdom Hearts, didn't I?

quote: not a movie, but: "I'm not dead." "You could be. If you tried."

-Mung Dahl and Chowder, Chowder

and: "Ypu gotta place where I can swab me poopdeck?" (singing) "Oh, no he did nooooot." K'nuckles and Dr. Barber's singing quartet, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (awaits a LOT more flames then the second time I said that.)

MarthaFan2

[243]Nov 4, 2009
    • level: 11

Favorite film? District 9

Favorite shows? Total Drama series, Spongebob, Chowder, Happy Tree Friends, Simpsons, and Family Guy.

Favorite theme park? Seaworld and Legoland

Do you play video games? If so, which ones? Yea, I play Halo, Sonic, Kirby, Mario, and Pokemon.

Do you watch Phineas and Ferb? Yea

Do you like disney? Well it depends on which Disney movie. My favorites are Pirates of The Carrib. and a few of the pixar movies, Aladin and the Lion King.

Favorite movie line? IT'S A TRAP-Admiral Ackbar, Star Wars episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Edited on 11/05/2009 12:41pm

pixarprincess

[244]Nov 4, 2009
    • level: 13

Just for the heck of it, I'll answer my own questions now.

Favorite Movie? Finding Nemo

Favorite shows? Hannah Montana, Phineas and Ferb, Total Drama Island

Video games? Only the Ds. But sometimes I play the Wii Fit and Thrillville on my brother's PSP

Favorite theme park? DISNEYLAND. I may as well have been born there.

Like Phineas and Ferb? Yes. Yes I do

Like Disney? Heck, yea.

Favorite movie quote? (ahem): I was ROBBED! I spent the whole night waiting for the Great Pumpkin, when I could've been out for trick or treats! Halloween is over, and I missed it! YOU BLOCKHEAD! You kept me up all night waiting for the Great Pumpkin, and all that came was a beagle! I didn't get a chance to go out for trick or treats! And it was ALL YOUR FAULT! I'll sue! What a fool I was! I could've had Candy apples and Gum, and Cookies and money and all sorts of things. But NO- I had to listen to you. You Blockhead. What a fool I was. Trick or treats come only once a year, and I miss it by sitting in a pumpkin patch with a blockhead! YOU OWE ME RESTITUTION!!!

Sally Brown, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" (It's technically just a TV special, but who cares?)

Yeah, Sally is probably the younger version of Courtney.

saylavee

[245]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 18
    [

Favorite Movie? Hard to choose ummm, Fired Up, The Incredibles, Twilight, and classic disney movies (any disney movies made before the year 2001)

Favorite shows? Degrassi, iCarly, Total Drama series, and a few old cartoon network shows that dont air anymore, Survivor, Vampire Diaries Psych and a few animes that i will now list: Axis Powers: Hetalia, Naruto Shippuden, InuYasha, Kiba, Death Note, Lucky Star and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai and its follow up Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru.

Video games? I love video games! Lets see my favs are the golden sun games for the GBA (and soon for the DS) Okami for the Wii and any zelda game and Avalon Code for the DS, any final fantasy game, kingdom hearts, world of warcraft is you wana count that and Smash Bros (i dont have wi-fi so dont ask)

Favorite theme park? universal studios / island of adventure

Like Phineas and Ferb? Only certain episodes actualy catch my attention span

Like Disney? Only thing from disney i like now is Wizard of Waverly Place and some of the movies they make for the big screen. Seriously to me the quality of tv shows has gone down since 2007

Favorite movie quote? To many to think of

Favorite treat: Three Musketeers!!!!!

Edited on 11/05/2009 6:49pm

TBMSFriday

[246]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    Film: Umm...anything...I'm not too picky..

Shows: *takes deep breath* Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Total Drama Series, 6TEEN, Stoked, iCarly, Drake And Josh (R.I.P....) Flapjack, Chowder, The Office, Community...umm...some more I guess....

Video Games: Skate It (and Skate) Anything on the Wii actually.....and Star Wars Battlefront..Madden (and other sports games...) etc...

Theme Park: Bush Gardens, Six Flages....all

Phineas and Ferb: Ew....no.

Disney: *gags...* sorry...don't like it.

Movie Quote: Umm...too many...

Treat: I'm just assuming you mean candy.....Butterfingers...

saylavee

[247]Nov 6, 2009

No offense but anyone who likes flapjack or chowder is...i cant say...those shows are DISGUSTING and they shame the word cartoon. If you want good cartoons, see classic cartoon network or basically any cartoon that aired from the 90s-2006ish.

R,I,P: Classic pokemon, original yugioh, powerpuff girls, dexters lab, johnny bravo, tiny toons, animaniacs, doug, angry beavers, rocket power, the weekenders, llyod in space, pepper ann, duck tales, teen titans, ed edd n' eddy, courage the cowardly dog, the grim adventures of billy nd mandy, xiaolin showdown, code lyoko, sonic underground, I a weasel, jimmy neutron, digimon seasons 1-3, cow and chicken, codename: kids next door, sheep in the big city, rocko's modern life, robot jones, kim possible, teenage mutant ninja turtles, rugrats, the wild thornberries, american dragon jake long, , danny phantom, my life as teenage robot, hamtaro, chalk zone, catdog, hey arnold, invader zin, all grown up, tales spin, goof troop and probably alot more i didnt list.

R.I.P some good but ended newer cartoons. thse are cartoons that im pretty sure premeire after 2006 but were still good, if any show on the above list premeired after 2006, just put them here, if the ones on this list aired before, put them above in your mind: life and times of juniper lee, hi hi puffy ami yumi, three delivery, avatar the last airbender, my gym partner's a monkey (close to the downfall of cartoon network and it was kinda border line to this list), and yin yang yo (going to continue in 2010 i heard so its on this list for now)

R.I.P my childhood 1994-2006.

Edited on 11/06/2009 4:58pm

HaydenAvery

[248]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 21
    are you kidding? chowders a great show. did anyone cath the premiere of fanboy and chum chum?

saylavee

[249]Nov 7, 2009

fanboy andchum chum is also a fail show.

also as for chowder, its about an overweight racoon with an eatng problem who wants to become a chef and has a pet gas cloud. how is that entertaining and not disgusting?

all most american cartoon are now is one big fart, gas, butt, snot, fat and/or ugly joke

HaydenAvery

[250]Nov 7, 2009
    i must disagree. fanboy and chum chum is ok but have you even give chowder a chance?

saylavee

[251]Nov 7, 2009
    I give all shows a chance. I watch em 3-5 times before i decide to toss em or not. Cowder i tossed at 3. Fan boy and chum chum, the failness of it is a prediction, i probably will toss it around 4. Flapjack i tossed at 1. well 1 and 2 mins of the second.

HaydenAvery

[252]Nov 7, 2009
    new chowders are better. try them. i hate flapjack too and hate that its going to not be canceled before chowder.
    Edited on 11/07/2009 12:34pm

saylavee

[253]Nov 7, 2009
    OK i'll give chowder ONE MORE CHANCE but if i still dont like it, its goes in my trash can

HaydenAvery

[254]Nov 7, 2009
    wait ill think of a really good episode. ok the poultry geist, tofu town showdown, and hands on a big mixer are some of the greatest episodes i think.

pixarprincess

[255]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 13

ENOUGH!!!

Ugh. I can't stand it when people just start all- out bashing tv shows. It's rude and offensive. Now, Hayden, while I'm technically on Salavee's side in this war, I'm standing up for u becouse I hate it when MY favorite shows are trash- talked. So I know how u must feel. Can someone list new questions so we can MOVE ON?

P.S. salavee is it possible totrack someone with a private profile, because i've tried doing that with you but i don't know...

P.P.S. What do u you think of my new icon? I got it yesterday.

saylavee

[256]Nov 8, 2009

ok sorry, ima ranter, online and in life, if there is something i dont like, i rant, alot, yeah, and i use commas, alot.

P.S. no there is no way, but i thought i took it off private eh i'll track you and you'll get a PM saying that im tracking you and just track me from there.

P.S.S Yes i like it alot and im really happy disney is making that movie. especialy because its animated. have you noticed most movies are CGIs now?

TBMSFriday

[257]Nov 8, 2009
    Fanboy and Chum Chum just screams "EPIC FAIL" I didn't even watch it...

We all have opinions, I personally like Chowder and Flapjack...but not as much as all the old CN Shows (EE&E, Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, Foster's etc....)

HaydenAvery

[258]Nov 8, 2009
    wow...way to go on not watching something and judging it. (rolls eyes)

TBMSFriday

[259]Nov 8, 2009
    I never said saylavee was judging Chowder unfairly.... Sorry, Fanboy and Chum Chum just doesn't really appeal to me as a show.....other than iCarly (and sometimes Spongebob) Nick's just really going downhill...

MarthaFan2

[260]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 11

How's about I write down my series of questions?

Favorite super hero?

Favorite song?

Favorite band?

Do you like dogs or cats?

Would you like fries with that?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Do you like Mario or Sonic?