We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Make Your Own TDI Ending (Not for Owen fans)

PrincessOfLove5

[1]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 10

All right, everybody! So most of you were probably dissapointed when your favorite camper didn't win. So I'm making a thread that allows you to create your own TDI ending! Make sure to mention who's in your final two, and try as hard as you can not to make the ending TOO long.

Since many people wanted Gwen to win, I'll do that ending:

"Hot brownies coming through!" Izzy carried a plate of brownies as her plot to help her boyfriend win.

As soon as he smelled them, Owen sped off like a rocket. "Mooooooooooooooove!"

Trent gasped. "Gwen! Look out!"

Gwen looked behind her to see Owen quickly catching up. He ran into her and continued sprinted passed the finish line. Owen fell on top of Izzy, who had dropped the brownies, and Gwen.

"So that's it. Owen won." Gwen said sadly. Trent took her hand to help her up.

"Not quite," Chris said. "You stayed attached to the big guy until he crossed the finish line. So, technically, you won."

"What?"

"WHAT!?" everyone but Gwen, Trent, Leshawna, Eva, and Cody yelled.

And then there's the final marshmallow ceremony. If you're one of Gwen's supporters, you can make one where she wins also. There's doesn't have to be only one ending for each character.

Have fun!

Edited on 12/20/2008 5:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mikey7199

[2]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 6
    when walking over water on wood owen was in the lead then heather yelled owen paniced the wood broke owen fell on a rock gwen ran to the finish line and won owen saftley climbed back up it was to late gwen won

omid15

[3]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    PrincessOfLove5 wrote:

All right, everybody! So most of you were probably dissapointed when your favorite camper didn't win. So I'm making a thread that allows you to create your own TDI ending! Make sure to mention who's in your final two, and try as hard as you can not to make the ending TOO long.

Since many people wanted Gwen to win, I'll do that ending:

"Hot brownies coming through!" Izzy carried a plate of brownies as her plot to help her boyfriend win.

As soon as he smelled them, Owen sped off like a rocket. "Mooooooooooooooove!"

Trent gasped. "Gwen! Look out!"

Gwen looked behind her to see Owen quickly catching up. He ran into her and continued sprinted passed the finish line. Owen fell on top of Izzy, who had dropped the brownies, and Gwen.

"So that's it. Owen won." Gwen said sadly. Trent took her hand to help her up.

"Not quite," Chris said. "You stayed attached to the big guy until he crossed the finish line. So, technically, you won."

"What?"

"WHAT!?" everyone but Gwen, Trent, Leshawna, Eva, and Cody yelled.

And then there's the final marshmallow ceremony. If you're one of Gwen's supporters, you can make one where she wins also. There's doesn't have to be only one ending for each character.

Have fun!

DUDE that shouldve happened in the US version

eggs_aRe_fun

[4]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 13
    When Owen smells the brownies and start running towards the finish, Gwen hitches a ride on him. When the finish line is passed, no one was sure what happened.

Chef looks at the camera he placed at the finish. In the picture, both Gwen and Owen have their hands outstretched over the finish line. So it was a tie.

"OK, we'll settle this the fairest way possible. Whatever name I pull from the Confession Cant will win the money, no matter what." said Chris.

Just the Chef trips when bringing the Cant and it opens up. Each of the campers names are in there with 22 "CHRIS MACLEANS"!

Then everyone goes toward Chris and throws him off the dock. But when everyone is now laughing at Chris, Duncan snuck away and stole the oversized check, which proves that thievery pays!

thesuitelife44

[5]Dec 21, 2008
    Izzy comes out with the brownies.

Her being extremely clumsy, she trips and the brownies fall into a nearby lake, destroying the smell.

Lindsay blows the fan, which knocks Owen back, but since Owen is in front of Gwen blocking the wind, it does nothing to her.

She dodges Owen and crosses the finish line.

PrincessOfLove5

[6]Dec 22, 2008
    Since everyone seems to be posting endings where Gwen wins (not that I have anythig against it), I just want to make sure everyone's clear that your ending can have another camper winning, too. It doesn't have to be just Gwen.

Diddy_2000

[7]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    Izzy gets brownies
    Lindsay gets a fan and it hits Heather's wig and it falls off
    LeShawna puts Heather in coffesion can
    The fan goes and Owen smells brownies
    Gwen is alregic to brownies and faints
    Owen walks to finish line
    and Wins!
    YAY OWEN!!!!!!!!!

eggs_aRe_fun

[8]Dec 22, 2008
    WTH? That's the same thing except the allergic part!

PS: I know about the diff endings. I made Duncan win!

PrincessOfLove5

[9]Dec 23, 2008
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    Izzy gets brownies
    Lindsay gets a fan and it hits Heather's wig and it falls off
    LeShawna puts Heather in coffesion can
    The fan goes and Owen smells brownies
    Gwen is alregic to brownies and faints
    Owen walks to finish line
    and Wins!
    YAY OWEN!!!!!!!!!

I agree with eggs aRe fun. It's basically the exact same thing as the actual ending. Besides, I said the topic wasn't for Owen fans for a reason. I wanted the thread to be about making an ending where your favorite camper wins. And since Owen won, HE DOESN'T COUNT. And I apoligize, eggs aRe fun. I should have said ALMOST everyone is making an ending where Gwen wins.

tigerty101

[10]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 15

Duncan and Gwen finale:
    (hard to divide into sides after Trent and Eva)
    On Gwen's side: Harold, Leshawna, Bridgette, Cody, Lindsay, Trent, Katie, Sadie, Justin, Noah, Beth
    On Duncan's side: Courtney, DJ, Geoff, Heather, Eva, Tyler, Ezekiel, Izzy, Owen

(not nearly as much cheating from audiance since they both aren't throwing a party or something the others can use)

Duncan gets up the flagpole first by using his skills from Juvie and gets to ahead of Gwen. Gwen struggles since Heather is still trying to go against her, but Trent still helps her. Duncan gets cocky while crossing the board with the egg and drops it (or the eagle steals it back from him), so he ends up having to go back for another. Gwen ends up catching up with Duncan on the board over the cliff, and it's pure race for the winner. Towards the end of the race, Courtney runs and tries to tackle Gwen to make Duncan win, but Trent gets in her way, and they end up fighting. Gwen and Duncan get unfocused by the fighting between Courtney and Trent, but Duncan snaps out of it first and goes to win it. Courtney stops fighting Trent to go and celebrate with Duncan, and Gwen ends up making up with Trent.

(they get Duncan to give up the money because Courtney urges him to go for the million dollers, mostly because she's thinking of herself)

I know, not that good, but I'm not that creative and I wanted to try and make one with Duncan vs. Gwen finale.

eggs_aRe_fun

[11]Dec 24, 2008
    Naw, that's a good one!

Haroldrocks73

[12]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    Izzy vs Harold

run for finish line

izzy trips but pulls harold down

Izzy climbs up tree

Harold races to finish line

Izzy swings down on vine and accidentally hits Harold

Harold flies up over finish line

harold wins and keeps money!!

owen farts in gwens face

the end

JordanMast

[13]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 1
    Izzy vs Bridgette

Izzy speeds ahead of Bridge

Izzy Falls

Bridge gets distracted by Geoff

Izzy speeds ahead

when shes running she bumps in Bridgette and knocks her down

Izzy gets up

She wins

But lets Bridgette win the money

Skyancez

[14]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 14

-Izzy, Geoff and Lindsay plan to use brownies to make Owen win

-Izzy brings out the brownies.

-Lindsay puts on the fan.

-Both are clumsy in this part, they are both looking the wrong way.

-It attracts a bear, he eats the brownies.

-Owen faints due to fatigue, Gwen trips and breaks her ankle.

-Trent decides to stick by her.

Chris announces that for being the ONLY camper in the last few scenes and not screwing up, Geoff is announced as TDI's winner!!!

Edited on 11/20/2009 6:44pm

DC-Dude

[15]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 26

GWEN VS. HAROLD

Gwen supporters are Beth, Bridgette, DJ, Leshawna, Noah, Lindsay, Cody, Trent, Eva, Justin

Harold supporters are Ezekiel, Katie, Sadie, Tyler, Izzy, Courtney, Duncan, Geoff, Heather, Owen

In the final stretch, it's Gwen vs. Harold, and then they cross the finish line at the same time!

So Chris makes them go through every episode and compete against each other for the same challenge! Until they get to the race challenge, and the score is 25, 25... and GWEN WINS THE RACE! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Skyancez

[16]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 14

To be fair DC, I'd be VERY surprised if Duncan and Courtney took Harold's side!

Other than that, I like that idea very much actually. Original and unique. Nice!

DC-Dude

[17]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 26
    Skyancez wrote:

To be fair DC, I'd be VERY surprised if Duncan and Courtney took Harold's side!

Other than that, I like that idea very much actually. Original and unique. Nice!

Well, I was thinking- there had to be some effects in the series up until the final 2 in which Duncan started to respect Harold a little more.

imverybasic

[18]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 16

Duncan vs. Trent

Supporters

Duncan: Gwen, Geoff, Owen, Eva, Courtney, DJ, Tyler, Noah, Justin, Ezikiel, Cody

Trent: Katie, Sadie, Leshawna, Heather, Bridgette, Lindsay, Izzy, Harold, Beth

I'm not really up to writing a script version of this ending, so I'm just going to summarize it.

Basically, the beginning of the episode starts out the exact same as the original. Chris gives and obstacle challenge where one has to make it to the finish line. The challenge starts out with Duncan in the lead. Feeling distraught, seeing that Gwen has joined Duncan's side instead of his, Trent is too distracted to keep his focus on the challenge. He just can't stand seeing Gwen rooting for the enemy, so Trent momentarily takes himself out of the challenge, so he could have a talk with Gwen. It turns out that when he goes to confront her that her and Trent get into a huge fight. Gwen then sees that Trent is now feeling depressed and feels guilty for how she treated him. She then apologizes and encourages Trent to continue on in the challenge, also telling him that she is now rooting for him, instead of Duncan. Feeling confident, Trent continues the challenge and catches up to Duncan. The two are now head to head, nearing the finish line this time, with Trent leading. Trent continues the race almost crossing the finish line, only to discover that Duncan beat him to it. It turns out that Dunan cheated by taking a short-cut and no one but him knew about it. Duncan then confesses that he cheated and lets Trent keep the money.

oojhisgood

[19]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 11

Izzy vs. Cody

Izzy's side: Bridgette, Courtney, Duncan, Eva, Geoff, Justin, Katie, Owen, Sadie

Cody's side: Beth, DJ, Ezekiel, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Leshawna, Lindsay, Noah, Trent, Tyler

Owen: (Passes gas in Izzy's face. Izzy is stalled.)

Cody: (Runs toward the finish line.)

Everyone on Izzy's side: "Hurry up Izzy!"

Izzy: (Runs to finish line.)

(Izzy and Cody are neck and neck. Izzy falls down because she tripped.)

Cody wins.

Everyone on Izzy's side: "COME ON!" (All glare at Owen.)

Owen: "What?" (Passes gas. All move away from Owen.)

Ilovemiley300

[20]Nov 28, 2009
    oojhisgood wrote:

Izzy vs. Cody

Izzy's side: Bridgette, Courtney, Duncan, Eva, Geoff, Justin, Katie, Owen, Sadie

Cody's side: Beth, DJ, Ezekiel, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Leshawna, Lindsay, Noah, Trent, Tyler

Owen: (Passes gas in Izzy's face. Izzy is stalled.)

Cody: (Runs toward the finish line.)

Everyone on Izzy's side: "Hurry up Izzy!"

Izzy: (Runs to finish line.)

(Izzy and Cody are neck and neck. Izzy falls down because she tripped.)

Cody wins.

Everyone on Izzy's side: "COME ON!" (All glare at Owen.)

Owen: "What?" (Passes gas. All move away from Owen.)

I want izzy and cody to be the final 2 in total drama, the musical