We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

How would you change TDI TDA and TDWT?

ultimatekey

[1]Nov 23, 2010
    • level: 22

I know you guys don't like how TDI and TDA was and how TDWT ended. Before we had TDWTandTDA, some of us decided to post fan-fictions and they were better than the series. Since youdon't like some of the stuff thathappenned on TDA and TDWT,how would you change it?

TDA

Add new characters, 11 old and11 new

instead of Beth crusing on Harold, Beth and Cody forms a relationship

Gwen still broke up with Trent, but in a different way. Instead of that "9" thing, how about Trent keeps getting injured and Gwen could not take it anymore.

I still like Beth and Duncan in the final 2, but instead of Duncan winning, Beth should have won

I guess Eva should be involved as a stunt double (not as a contestant) for Chrisor something since her biography states that was a stunt double

TDWT

Add new characters 11 old and 11 new

Noah gets a girlfriend

Ezekiel gets a girlfriend

Alejandro is still the antagonist and a love interest for Heather, however they both get eliminated before going to the final 2. They are working together

I figureNoah would go out with a girl who is quiet, studious, and smart or NoahXKatie

Ezekiel and Cody goes into the final 2 and Ezekiel wins

When they go around the world, Ezekiel speaks in different languages, abecause his biography says that he can

Ezekiel gets voted off but manages to get back in the game through theAftermath show

I still like the DuncanXGwen pairing, and the same thing happens, they kiss and Tyler sees them

I wouldn't remove Sierra, but instead of obsessing over Cody, how about Trent?

After Courtney is mad that Duncan is with Gwen, Justin is still attracted to her and they became boyfriend and girlfriend

DJ gets a girlfriend, he really needs one, I mean he was the "Teddy Bear" type of guy who was strong but was a softie, but now he is a mommas boy. Whatever happenned to the guy that threw Owen off of a cliff in TDI? I'll also remove that curse from him

I think DJXKatie would be perfect, butif not,maybe a girl who likes and respects nature and the outdoors (similar to bridgette)

I would remove Blaineley from ever entering the competition

Eva is in the competition and one episode, she is the complete opposite of herself. She is nice and ladylike. Alejandro used his charm on her to change her and in one of the challenges, her team needed her brute strength. She used her brute strength, but it was too late, her team lost the challenge. As a result, she is voted off and found out that Alejandro made her lost. When Alejandro is finally eliminated, Eva was waiting at where he is going to land. She beats Alejandro up while he is saying "Not the face! Not the face! Not the face!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Also, Heather and Alejandro formed an alliance with Eva. They manipulate Eva into scaring the other contestants into voting whover Heather and Alejandro wants to be out of the competition.

I can see Noah and his girlfriend in a double elimination. In one of the challenges, it requires intelligence and Noah was the smartest of his team, but him and his girlfriend are too distracted with each other. He causes his team to lose and both of them are voted off. If his girlfriend was a smart girl rather than Katie, than it would require both of their intelligence, but it still ends the same way for them when they were distracted by each other.

BTW, you guys remember Leshawna's friend from "Videos from Home"? She could have been one of the new characters for TDA. I can see her and DJ being boyfriend and girlfriend.On top of all that, she would have been perfect for the season because she is a drama queen.

I would add Gwen's younger brother and Heather's younger brother Damien. Well, not now but in TDR.

I guess Sadie would be in the competition and she was the first one voted off

Well, those are my ideas for chainging TDA and TDWT. What do you think?

Edited on 11/27/2010 9:13am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stephdumas

[2]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 10

TDA: Geoff and Bridgette aren't eleminated first. (There is a fanfic on Fanfiction.net titled "Total Drama Action Redux" who let them in the game and Trent continued further, someone else will host the Aftermath)Courney joinned from the start, Justinstay the main antagonistandCody returnsinstead of Owen. The finalists are Courtney and Harold.

TDWT: Duncan couldn't menaged to join TDWT but Trent did. Gwen have new fellings toward Trent but so is Courtney. Ezekiel, Noah, Haroldand Bridgette stay further in the game.

Szcesny

[3]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 2

TDA: Justin keeps his antagonistic role, conflict with Courtney when she arrives, they form a alliance which is broken by Courtney as she blindsides him. Harold wins the season, Duncan eliminated instead of Lindsay but she's voted off instead of Harold. Geoff and Bridgette eliminated at different times (the latter makes the merge, Geoff gets out first). Chef tries to form an alliance with Beth after his alliance with DJ ended.

TDWT: Duncan never comes back, not even at the Aftermath, giving the viewer's a 'mystery' of weither or not he's a retired character. Ezekiel lasts longer, if not, sabbotages the other contestants by being HIM by messing up their plans or challenges or other events on the plane. Cody 'blindsides' Sierra (to her) with the help of the whole team. No GxD v Courtney drama. Justin comes back instead of Blaineley which sparks a big rivalry with Alejandro (but the latter wants to keep him a little longer, just to see how things plan out), then they form another small alliance, gives Justin the false hope of eliminating Courtney and instead gets blindsided...again!

lastmarshmallow

[4]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 4

TDI: (It wasn't a perfect season either)

-Make the elimination order a little less obvious. Not the characters specificly, but the teams won challenges in a rather predictable pattern (Gophers,Gophers,Bass,Bass, Gophers, Gophers, etc.)

-Make the winner a LOT less obvious(the fact that I correctly predicted Owen would win since the merge really lowered my opinion of the season. It's also the main reason I despise Owen)

-Heather was a good antagonist, but it would've beennice if she didn't get to the Final 3 through mostly dumb luck.

-Some of the eliminations really didn't make a lot of sense. Why the heck would everyone vote off Izzy over Heather? Why is that only the people who WON the first part of the motocross challenge could be eliminated?

- Too many flat characters made the merge. I count three: Owen, Izzy, and DJ.

-The LindsayxTyler relationship. Not only was it not developed enough but it was dropped completely out of nowhere.

TDA:

-The whole Trent/Gwen/9 thing. I liked how the writers made the bold move of breaking up Trent and Gwen but it certainly could have been done better.

-LeShawna's spa lie was really overdone. It also seemed kind of hypocritical that the people who had the biggest problem with it were Harold, Duncan, and HEATHER, who haven't exactly had thegreatest track records either.

- Justin should have remained as the antagonist or, at least, Courtney should have been a better antagonist. She wasn't much of a strategist, just a brat.

- Harold should have beat Duncan. He did get back at him though so I could somewhat forgive this.

- Duncan should have lost his money like the other winners (including Beth in the alternate version).

TDWT:

- Noah and Tyler should have made it to the merge instead of Owen and Duncan again.

- Heather and Alejandro should have gotten together. At the very least, that last scene with Alejandro in the robot suit should have been cutto at least give us the faint glimmer of hope that it'll happen.

Edited on 11/24/2010 3:16pm

Szcesny

[5]Nov 24, 2010

:
    -Make the elimination order a little less obvious. Not the characters specificly, but the teams won challenges in a rather predictable pattern (Gophers,Gophers,Bass,Bass, Gophers, Gophers, etc.)

To be fair every season but World Tour had this (except it changed to Victory x6, Team Chris x2, Amazon once.., although the Amazons went to three elimination ceremonies)

:
    -Make the winner a LOT less obvious(the fact that I correctly predicted Owen would win since the merge really lowered my opinion of the season. It's also the main reason I despise Owen)

I too thought Owen was gonna win when the merge began. There is no way hardly used characters like Trent, DJ, LeShawna,Bridgette, etc.would win, Izzy and Eva wouldn't win either due to coming back, Heather's the 'villain' so she wouldn't win. So either Duncan, Geoff, Owen and Gwen were the actual choices.

:
    Heather was a good antagonist, but it would've beennice if she didn't get to the Final 3 through mostly dumb luck.

Gotta agree. Good strategist, but luck was with her for the eliminations of Trent, Izzy, Geoff and LeShawna. The latter's way of exiting the competition still makes me a bit sick...

:
    -Some of the eliminations really didn't make a lot of sense. Why the heck would everyone vote off Izzy over Heather? Why is that only the people who WON the first part of the motocross challenge could be eliminated?

Agreed, again.

-Sadie over Katie? What? The calmer, smarter and more athletic version of Sadie gets voted off her first?! What?!

-Tyler over Courtney? It's not Tyler's fault they lost the sudden-death challenge...

-Lindsay's elimination in general. It should have been who did worse in average (which would have been DJ or Geoff) or LeShawna/Izzy double elimination. The fact those two managed to NOT getting eliminated whilst not competiting is odd and doesn't make sense!

-Izzy's 2nd elimination as you said. Did everyone suddendly feel bad for Heather for being tranquilized or something? Who voted for Gwen?

-Geoff's elimination. I know they stated reasons but SURELY voting off Heather would have been better?

-LeShawna's elimination. Just a gimmick.

:
    - Too many flat characters made the merge. I count three: Owen, Izzy, and DJ.

Well to be fair mostly every character was flat back on Total Drama Island...I guess they didn't want to be obvious and incluide the likes of Courtney in there. (More developed than formentioned above)

:
    -The LindsayxTyler relationship. Not only was it not developed enough but it was dropped completely out of nowhere.

It's very inconsistent. It's like IzzyxOwen. It changes every episode and doesn't make any sense eventually. LeShawnaxHarold makes senses though. It's not a actual couple, just two friends who do HAVE emotions for each other but won't express it (bar Harold, who does.) I like it better that way, anyhow.

TDA:

:
    -The whole Trent/Gwen/9 thing. I liked how the writers made the bold move of breaking up Trent and Gwen but it certainly could have been done better.

Meh, they wanted to start developping DxG and possibly wanted Justin to have full control over his team to fulfill his role (which he did for a while but vanished into a comic-relief character). The '9' thing was random though and why didn't Trent start doing it last season if it doesn't involve Gwen? Just lazy writing there I guess.

:
    -LeShawna's spa lie was really overdone. It also seemed kind of hypocritical that the people who had the biggest problem with it were Harold, Duncan, and HEATHER, who haven't exactly had thegreatest track records either.

LeShawna's known for her honesty though. I can understand Harold not being keen on it, due to the emotions and betrayal and all that. Duncan and Heather were just annoyed at being lied to, really. Nothing wrong there...

:
    - Justin should have remained as the antagonist or, at least, Courtney should have been a better antagonist. She wasn't much of a strategist, just a brat.

Agree 100%. As I stated above, Justin went from being a potential, decent antagonist to a comic-relief character in 2 episodes (or so...). I don't think Courtney was that bad, although I do agree she had the potential to be MUCH, MUCH better as well.

:
    - Harold should have beat Duncan. He did get back at him though so I could somewhat forgive this.

I agree. Although a Harold/Beth would have been fairly obvious. I would had loved to see a Harold/Courtney final two, just for irony (see TDI, episode 12...)

:
    - Duncan should have lost his money like the other winners (including Beth in the alternate version).

Agreed. What happen to that money, anyway? It would have been clearer in the Special had Duncan been in jail instead of Beth and he had to pay off his debt with his prize-money.

TDWT:

:
    - Noah and Tyler should have made it to the merge instead of Owen and Duncan again.

Agreed. In my opinion, the winners shouldn't compete in another season, as they obviously won't win. Well, they can, but they're better off not lasting too long...Heather can get away with this due to her role in the show but I doubt she'll last long in season 5 (Alejandro blindsides her, please?!)

:
    - Heather and Alejandro should have gotten together. At the very least, that last scene with Alejandro in the robot suit should have been cutto at least give us the faint glimmer of hope that it'll happen.

Meh, not bothered by the relationship. It could be a Rob and Amber relationship kind of relationship (they blindsided eevryone to save their butts, just brilliant they were!) and it would make sense for Alejandro and Heather to do something of this kind. I agree fully on the robot part. Let's hope Alejandro and Ezekiel are back to normal by next season or the fifth season at least. (Blaineley back to normal wouldn't go a miss either).

[/QUOTE]

Edited on 11/24/2010 5:11pm

swimboydude

[6]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 3

Here's how the could've made season better starting with TDI.

TDI:

* I said this on another post, but if TDI really wanted to be like Survivor like they claim they are, they could've had Owen instead of Heather being the antagonist and making a alliance on the gophers. Heather would instead be a member on the alliance and would rebel and be hated by the jury. Then Owen would win due to his likeability. It would be like Richard Hatch on Survivor.

DC-Dude

[7]Nov 25, 2010
    • level: 26

TDA:

-Lindsay does NOT vote herself off

-Gwen breaks up with Trent, but doesn't get eliminated (yet)

-Bridgette doesn't get out with Geoff first, she stays on the show for a little bit longer

-Instead of Owen returning as an intern, DJ does

-FINAL 4: DJ, Courtney, Beth, and Harold.

Duncan places 5th, Lindsay 6th, Duncan 7th.

TDWT:

-3rd and 4th place go to Noah and Bridgette.

-They should have had 26 episodes, with one aftermath towards the end.

-Those extra four locations would be Hollywood, Antarctica, The African desert, and the aftermath.

That's about it.

lastmarshmallow

[8]Nov 27, 2010
    • level: 4

You should really change the name of this thread to "How would you change TDI, TDA, and TDWT?". As I mentioned already, TDI wasn't perfect by any means.

DC-Dude

[9]Nov 28, 2010
    • level: 26

^That's true- I would change TDI in a few ways:

Noah and Cody would last longer.

DJ and Geoff would be voted off earlier.

The Gwen/Cody/Trent love triangle would develop further.

Heather would make an alliance with an unlikely person (perhaps Owen, or someone of that caliber)

Owen would NOT have made it to the Final 2.

Courtney and Harold would last longer, Courtney and Duncan with their romance, (of course, Courtney being eliminated a little bit after the merge) and more Harold vs. Duncan rivalry - maybe even getting farther than him.

Also, there would be SOMEWHAT even numbers for the amount of people supporting a certain member in the Final 2 (like, instead of 17 to 3, maybe 12 to .

pixarprincess

[10]Nov 29, 2010
    • level: 13
    TDA

Trent and Gwen would have broken up but gotten back together by the finale. I swear, I was waiting for that the entire year.

Speaking of finales, Beth would have also won.

Courtney wouldn't have been so bratty. OR they added some explanation on WHY she was like that (Chris paid her, imposter, etc.) I've been working on some theories...

Owen WOULD. NOT. COME. BACK. 'Nuff said.

TDWT

Sierra's extensive knowledge on Total Drama would have come in hady to solve a mystery of some sort. Seriously, that would have been AWESOME. And maybe she'd feel more helpful to us than just being an obsessed stalker carry-on character.

Courtney and Sierra would form an alliance to help Trent and Gwen get back together (if they didn't do that last season.) Why? This way there's no threat for either of them, and they can continue crushing on Cody or Duncan. Bonus: Heather joins, just in case... you know how she is with Alejandro.

Duncan would not have returned. If he did, he'd know better than to cheat on Courtney (IN FRONT OF A CAMERA!? Really?) or at least break up with her properly BEFORE hitting on Gwen. As for her inevitable rage after that, he should know what's coming and take it like a man. What he did in the show thereby proves he's a coward and a jerk.

Owen would be eliminated sooner.

Noah would at least make it to the merge, possibly get a love interest, I don't care who it is.

Ezekiel would still be on the plane, but he doesn't get zombiefied- he secretly helps his fellow teamates, and then assist his favorite competitors in an "alliance".

The cast would have visited someplace in Latin America or Spain for a competition. Or stopped in Rome, at some point.

Blainely would get arrested.

If Gwen and Duncan had to happen, Courtney and Trent would have bonded after her elimination, and a t some point, fall in love.

The finale would end with Heather winning, but not by tricking Alejandro. Also, the volcano would not have erupted, the cast survives, goes home, oh and Alejandro would not be covered in lava and then TURNED INTO A FLIPPING ROBOT!!

Szcesny

[11]Nov 30, 2010

pixarprincess wrote:
    TDA Trent and Gwen would have broken up but gotten back together by the finale. I swear, I was waiting for that the entire year.

With the way the writers shoved DuncanxGwen, plus some hints that Duncan was sick of Courtney and leaning towards Gwen? It was never gonna happen in my opinion.

:
    Courtney wouldn't have been so bratty. OR they added some explanation on WHY she was like that (Chris paid her, imposter, etc.) I've been working on some theories...

Or...it's because Courtney has always been that way...

:
    Owen WOULD. NOT. COME. BACK. 'Nuff said.

Gotta agree. Still waiting for the actual GOOD comeback. All of them were just there to bring some comedy(TDI Izzy, TDA Owen)or givemore air-time to the other characters (Eva, TDA Izzy, Blaineley) or just to clear up some relationship drama (Duncan).

:
    Courtney and Sierra would form an alliance to help Trent and Gwen get back together (if they didn't do that last season.) Why? This way there's no threat for either of them, and they can continue crushing on Cody or Duncan

This doesn't work. Courtney didn't know Gwen liked Duncan and vice-versa and I doubt she'd help anyone with their own relationship (due to her character, look only after me style and she probrably doesn't even care for their break-up as Courtney showed in the first Aftermath)and Sierra was too'possesed' by jealousy. Not to mention Trent wasn't even in World Tour to begin with so the whole 'alliance' to bring back TxG would just be really, really odd.

:
    Bonus: Heather joins, just in case... you know how she is with Alejandro

Heather didn't want to admit her emotions about Alejandro about ANYONE and she wouldn't dare get distracted by this and risk losing some big dough. And not to mention...Heather helping Gwen? Erm, yeah, never gonna happen.

:
    Duncan would not have returned. If he did, he'd know better than to cheat on Courtney (IN FRONT OF A CAMERA!? Really?) or at least break up with her properly BEFORE hitting on Gwen.

It's Duncan.He's a punk, he's a rebel. He's not some charming prince nor is he nice (well he is sometimes). He's the type of the guy irl that would do this to 'his' girl. It makes sense with his character to be honest.

:
    Owen would be eliminated sooner. Noah would at least make it to the merge, possibly get a love interest,

Gotta agree, although Noah got voted off fortelling the beans about Alejandro(although in his defence, didn't know he was watching and listening). He was voted off for being the only one with enough judgement and knowledge to discover Alejandro's antics (Owen's dumb, Duncan just came in, Tyler...no idea what Tyler was doing/thinking about it...didn't realise it?). Noah doesn't exactly strike me as someone who would love someone on the cast.

:
    Ezekiel would still be on the plane, but he doesn't get zombiefied- he secretly helps his fellow teamates, and then assist his favorite competitors in an "alliance".

Ezekiel probrably didn't like his team after the ceremony and Ezekiel's too stubborn to form his own alliance. Seriously, not everyone on the show has the abilities to form an alliance...

:
    If Gwen and Duncan had to happen, Courtney and Trent would have bonded after her elimination, and a t some point, fall in love.

This predictable 'potential' relationship is drving me sorta nuts. Just because Gwen and Duncan, coincidentally with Trent and Courtney before, doesn't mean they'll 'switch' couples. Trent and Courtney? One of them is a down-to-earth guy and the other is a potentially bratty and controlling-freak girl. How does it work?

:
    The finale would end with Heather winning, but not by tricking Alejandro. Also, the volcano would not have erupted, the cast survives, goes home, oh and Alejandro would not be covered in lava and then TURNED INTO A FLIPPING ROBOT!!

To be honest I don't see how Heather could win without tricking Alejandro. Since the finale began the whole events just screamed Alejandro winning. Heather's manipulation worked to perfection and she got awarded for it (nice move Heather, nice move.) I personally like the volcano part. For once they make the series ending have a cliffhanger for a possible special, instead of the two previous seasons where their location would be predictable for the special segment. Looking forward to the special (or season 4 aftermath is there's no special). I agree with the robot part though, hopefully Alejandro and Ezekiel will be fine by season 4/5.

ultimatekey

[12]Dec 1, 2010

:
    Owen would be eliminated sooner. Noah would at least make it to the merge, possibly get a love interest,

Gotta agree, although Noah got voted off fortelling the beans about Alejandro(although in his defence, didn't know he was watching and listening). He was voted off for being the only one with enough judgement and knowledge to discover Alejandro's antics (Owen's dumb, Duncan just came in, Tyler...no idea what Tyler was doing/thinking about it...didn't realise it?). Noah doesn't exactly strike me as someone who would love someone on the cast.

Noah did hug Bridgette in that episode when they went to the artic. That hints that he likes her

And it isn't it weird that DJ and Heather did not mention their nationality?

Accoriding to the biography, DJ is from Jamaica and someone, a relative or a friend could have recognize DJ, but at least he told Chris about the dashiki.

Heather's mother looks asian and Heather is half white and half asian. She is afraid of sumo wrestlers, which originated from Japan, so she could have said something.

Eva should have been in the show too, since she is Russian and I figured the cast could have went to Russia.

swimboydude

[13]Dec 1, 2010
    • level: 3

ultimatekey wrote:

:

Noah did hug Bridgette in that episode when they went to the artic. That hints that he likes her And it isn't it weird that DJ and Heather did not mention their nationality? Accoriding to the biography, DJ is from Jamaica and someone, a relative or a friend could have recognize DJ, but at least he told Chris about the dashiki. Heather's mother looks asian and Heather is half white and half asian. She is afraid of sumo wrestlers, which originated from Japan, so she could have said something. Eva should have been in the show too, since she is Russian and I figured the cast could have went to Russia.

Also, I think it's weird that in Sweden, Owen didn't metion that he is Swedish.

Szcesny

[14]Dec 1, 2010

:
    Noah did hug Bridgette in that episode when they went to the artic. That hints that he likes her.

Erm, no. That's a gag that I've seen on many television shows. Freezing? Cuddle for warmth, no matter who it is. It's even a basic survival method!

:
    And it isn't it weird that DJ and Heather did not mention their nationality? Accoriding to the biography, DJ is from Jamaica and someone, a relative or a friend could have recognize DJ

They're all Canadians. DJ's mother is Jamaican and he wants/wanted to win so that she could move back to Jamaica. She most likely gave birth to DJ on Canadian soil, making DJ only Jamaican via ancestry.

Heather's only half-Asian by her looks, which she got from her mom. Possibly like DJ's mother, Heather's mom gave birth to her in Canada (which explains why Heather doesn't care about being in Asia, nor does she speak Japanese). So she's also only Japanese via ancestry.

:
    Eva should have been in the show too, since she is Russian and I figured the cast could have went to Russia

Now where on earth did you find this information?

Edited on 12/01/2010 4:22pm

ultimatekey

[15]Dec 3, 2010
    swimboydude wrote:

ultimatekey wrote:

:

Noah did hug Bridgette in that episode when they went to the artic. That hints that he likes her And it isn't it weird that DJ and Heather did not mention their nationality? Accoriding to the biography, DJ is from Jamaica and someone, a relative or a friend could have recognize DJ, but at least he told Chris about the dashiki. Heather's mother looks asian and Heather is half white and half asian. She is afraid of sumo wrestlers, which originated from Japan, so she could have said something. Eva should have been in the show too, since she is Russian and I figured the cast could have went to Russia.

Also, I think it's weird that in Sweden, Owen didn't metion that he is Swedish.

When did Owen say that he was Swedish?

I thought Eva was Russian, by the sound of her accent. I know that she is from Europe. They should have put her in the show and the cast could have went to her home country or something.

DJ is from Jamaica. His biography states that he moved from Jamaica when he was 4 years old.

AlexandrosMar1

[16]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 6

My changes on the Total Drama series:

TDI:

1) Heather and Duncan should have swapped roles for their entire run on the show (Heather would be a nice anti-hero, while Duncan is a cruel antagonist who gets fan favorites eliminated)

2) Gwen would also be the anti-villain/protagonist.

3) The team arrangements (as well as colors) would be different. Owen, Izzy, and Trent would swap teams with DJ, Tyler, and Harold. This places Owen, Trent, and Izzy on Team Green (The Killer Bass) whilst DJ, Harold, and Tyler would be on the Red Team (Screaming Gophers)

4) The Location--Instead of taking place in Camp Wawanakwa, it would take place in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, 90275, United States.

TDA:

1) Trent should have gotten revenge on Justin for getting him eliminated in "3:10 to Crazytown" by getting his new girlfriend (Courtney) to manipulate him by humiliating him of his fame.

2) In fact, the Final Three for TDA would be Justin (third place with a humiliating loss thanks to the newly eliminated couple TrentNey), Harold (Winner/Runner Up), and Beth (Winner/Runner Up).

3) LeShawna would be eliminated in the Sports challenge, rather than everyone's favorite villain Heather.

TDWT:

1) Justin and Beth would compete instead of Alejandro and Sierra, respectively.

2) Noah(Winner/Runner-Up) and Izzy (Winner/Runner-Up) would be the Final Two for TDWT.

3) Duncan wouldn't have returned to the show in London. In fact, Team Chris would be the winner since they found the Real Ripper, sending home Courtney for her aggressiveness (With votes from Heather, Cody, and Beth).

TDRI:

1) Molly would be a contestant on the show.

2) This season would have a legit adult competing.

3) Scott wouldn't have been in "The Trauma Chair" based on Zoey's Revenge in "Eay, Puke, and Be Wary"

4) Sam (Winner/Runner-Up) and Dawn (Winner/Runner-Up) would be the Final Two this season.

5) Damien (Heather's brother) and Gwen's brother would be contestants.

6) Lightning wouldn't have been a contestant this season.

The season winnerswould be Owen (official)/Gwen(alternate), Harold (official)/Beth(alternate), Izzy (official)/Noah(alternate), and Dawn (official)/Sam (alternate).

Edited on 04/05/2013 11:09am
    Edited 2 total times.

AlexandrosMar1

[17]Jun 5, 2012

Beth did win TDA. She won in Australia,Brazil, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, London,Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, and other countries to name Beth the winner of TDA.

stephdumas

[18]Jun 8, 2012
    • level: 10
    I taught of something for a change in TDA: Having the case of TDR(TDRI) participating in TDA. Part of the old cast vs the new cast and Dakota hadn't mutated. We could had see some rivalry between Justin and Dakota.

AlexandrosMar1

[19]Jun 8, 2013

Re-Up:

TDI:

1. The primary location of the seasonwould be an abandonedElementary School in RPV, CA, rather than what the contestants thought it would be; a luxorious resort in the same location.

2. The team colors would be swapped to give it more personality: Gophers- Red; and Bass- Green

3.Eva wouldn't have returned, and Izzy would continue within the competition until "No Pain, No Game". Therefore, Izzy wouldn't have been removed from the show in "Up The Creek".

4. They would scrap the "Castaway" episode in favor of an hour-long special which focuses on the eliminated contestants and their opinion on the final five.

5. Gwen would be deemed as the real winner, as brownies (Owen's reason for winning TDI) usually take longer to bake.

6. In Gwen's story, she would keep the prize. In that way, no challenge would happen and TDA wouldn't have happened.

TDA:

1. LeShawna would be eliminated in "Million Dollar Babies", rather than Heather. Instead,the latter'selimination episode would be "Super Hero-ld".

2. The final three would be Justin, Harold, and Beth, with Harold winning the season.

3. The aftermath's host would be Josh.

TDWT:

1. When Team Victory is down toone member as DJ is eliminated in "Can't Help Falling in Louvre", Chris would move Lindsay to Team Chris.

2. Instead of Blaineley returning, Beth would be the returning contestant.

3. With Cody getting eliminated in "Planes, Trains, and Hot Air Mobiles", the online voting would be narrowed down to: Heather vs. Alejandro, with Heather winning every single online vote, just like TDRI Cameron,due to everyone's dislike towardsAlejandro.

4EverGreen

[20]Jun 11, 2013
    • level: 44

I haven't really looked at anyone else's submissions, so I don't know if I'm saying something else that somebody else has said.

TDI:

1. Courtney and D.J. would have been eliminated first and second, respectively, Ezekiel would've kept his mouth shut about girls and D.J. eliminated purely because he's a major WIMP!!!!

2. Lindsay would've been eliminated first from the Screaming Gophers, Noah would've played in the Dodgeball Challenge, and take Lindsay's place in Heather's alliance.

3. Noah would've ratted out Heather's plan to read Gwen's Diary for the Talent Challenge, thereby getting her eliminated after said challenge; Duncan becomes primary antagonist after this happens!

4. Duncan eliminates fan-favorites Katie, Sadie, Geoff, & Harold (Pre-merge), before being eliminated by Eva in the Say Uncle Challenge; Eva becomes the primary antagonist after this happens!

5. Beth and Izzy's eliminations (first time) would've swapped places, but Izzy would still return in the Say Uncle Challenge

6. Eva goes on an incredible immunity streak, and through pure intimidation and ruthlessness, eliminates Ezekiel, Justin, Trent, Cody, Izzy (Second time), Noah, Gwen, and Tyler before FINALLY being eliminated when Bridgette and Owen team up against her during the Triple Dog Dare Challenge; Eva loses her nerve when her dare is to do a HUGE bungee jump off the Island Mountain (without a net), her bungee cord comes undone, and she breaks every bone in her body and is FORCIBLY eliminated out of the competition!

7. Owen would've still won first place (with Bridgette being the alternate winner in some small, European countries), but the sides would've been more even; Bridgette's supporters would be 10, Owen's supporters would be 12.

TDA:

1. Geoff and Bridgette would NOT be constantly making out all the time, but Geoff would've STILL been eliminated first with Heather being eliminated WITH him!

2. Cody, Tyler, and Noah would've BEEN in the competition, and Courtney would be in from the beginning, and therefore turn Justin's red herring villain role into a genuine anti-hero protagonist role.

3. It would've been found out that Duncan had been using a tape-recorder, feeding Trent subliminal messages trying to make him go crazy, and try to make Gwen fall for DUNCAN; and Noah would've been the one who found it out! Courtney loses ALL respect for Duncan after that, and Trent and Gwen would stay in the game longer.

4. Cody would've been eliminated during the Hospital Movie Challenge (by Courtney), Owen would've been eliminated during the Disaster Movie Challenge (by Courtney), and Izzy would've been eliminated a second time during the War Movie Challenge (by Courtney, NOT Justin!) Also, Blainely would be Geoff's co-host for "TDA" Aftermath's since Bridgette isn't WITH Geoff!

5. Justin and Noah form an un-easy alliance during the Bank Heist Movie Challenge, and try to get Courtney eliminated by throwing the Challenge. Courtney however, suspects they are plotting against her and cons Trent into helping her by concocting a fake sob story. Trent buys Courtney's lie and help the Killer Grips win the Challenge. The Screaming Gaffers in retaliation, eliminate Gwen in an attempt to destabilize Trent, but it fails.

6. Justin and Noah once again work together to throw another Challenge during the Pre-Historic Movie Challenge, but Courtney sabotages Lindsay's every effort, and with the votes of Trent, Courtney, Tyler, and Beth (Courtney threatened to eliminate HER if Beth didn't HELP her), gets Lindsay eliminated instead!

7. Justin and Noah pull out ALL the stops to throw the Sports Movie Challenge, and get Courtney eliminated ONCE and for all! But Courtney once again forces Beth to help her, and have Beth feign a romance with Justin. The romance throws Justin off of his game, and Justin gets eliminated as a fallen angel.

8. LaShawna would've been eliminated one challenge sooner, in the Super Spy Movie, whileBeth would've been eliminated in "Super Hero-ld."

9. Noah, Tyler, Trent, Harold, and Bridgette form a super-alliance and by all working together, FINALLY get Courtney eliminated in "The Princess Pride!" Noah becomes the (un-official) antagonist/anti-villain after this.

10. Trent gets eliminated during the Mystery Challenge, Harold gets eliminated during the Rock and Roll Challenge, Tyler gets eliminated during the Karate Movie Challenge, Owen gets eliminated (second time) during the Space Movie Challenge, and Noah gets eliminated during the Animal Buddy Movie Challenge.

11. Bridgette and Tyler would be finalists. Bridgette would win (first place) while Tyler would be the alternate winner in some small, European countries.

I'll post my thoughts on TDWT another time.

Edited on 06/13/2013 10:19am