We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

How would you change TDI TDA and TDWT?

ultimatekey

[21]Jun 30, 2013
    • level: 22
    4EverGreen wrote:

I haven't really looked at anyone else's submissions, so I don't know if I'm saying something else that somebody else has said.

TDI:

1. Courtney and D.J. would have been eliminated first and second, respectively, Ezekiel would've kept his mouth shut about girls and D.J. eliminated purely because he's a major WIMP!!!!

2. Lindsay would've been eliminated first from the Screaming Gophers, Noah would've played in the Dodgeball Challenge, and take Lindsay's place in Heather's alliance.

3. Noah would've ratted out Heather's plan to read Gwen's Diary for the Talent Challenge, thereby getting her eliminated after said challenge; Duncan becomes primary antagonist after this happens!

4. Duncan eliminates fan-favorites Katie, Sadie, Geoff, & Harold (Pre-merge), before being eliminated by Eva in the Say Uncle Challenge; Eva becomes the primary antagonist after this happens!

5. Beth and Izzy's eliminations (first time) would've swapped places, but Izzy would still return in the Say Uncle Challenge

6. Eva goes on an incredible immunity streak, and through pure intimidation and ruthlessness, eliminates Ezekiel, Justin, Trent, Cody, Izzy (Second time), Noah, Gwen, and Tyler before FINALLY being eliminated when Bridgette and Owen team up against her during the Triple Dog Dare Challenge; Eva loses her nerve when her dare is to do a HUGE bungee jump off the Island Mountain (without a net), her bungee cord comes undone, and she breaks every bone in her body and is FORCIBLY eliminated out of the competition!

7. Owen would've still won first place (with Bridgette being the alternate winner in some small, European countries), but the sides would've been more even; Bridgette's supporters would be 10, Owen's supporters would be 12.

TDA:

1. Geoff and Bridgette would NOT be constantly making out all the time, but Geoff would've STILL been eliminated first with Heather being eliminated WITH him!

2. Cody, Tyler, and Noah would've BEEN in the competition, and Courtney would be in from the beginning, and therefore turn Justin's red herring villain role into a genuine anti-hero protagonist role.

3. It would've been found out that Duncan had been using a tape-recorder, feeding Trent subliminal messages trying to make him go crazy, and try to make Gwen fall for DUNCAN; and Noah would've been the one who found it out! Courtney loses ALL respect for Duncan after that, and Trent and Gwen would stay in the game longer.

4. Cody would've been eliminated during the Hospital Movie Challenge (by Courtney), Owen would've been eliminated during the Disaster Movie Challenge (by Courtney), and Izzy would've been eliminated a second time during the War Movie Challenge (by Courtney, NOT Justin!) Also, Blainely would be Geoff's co-host for "TDA" Aftermath's since Bridgette isn't WITH Geoff!

5. Justin and Noah form an un-easy alliance during the Bank Heist Movie Challenge, and try to get Courtney eliminated by throwing the Challenge. Courtney however, suspects they are plotting against her and cons Trent into helping her by concocting a fake sob story. Trent buys Courtney's lie and help the Killer Grips win the Challenge. The Screaming Gaffers in retaliation, eliminate Gwen in an attempt to destabilize Trent, but it fails.

6. Justin and Noah once again work together to throw another Challenge during the Pre-Historic Movie Challenge, but Courtney sabotages Lindsay's every effort, and with the votes of Trent, Courtney, Tyler, and Beth (Courtney threatened to eliminate HER if Beth didn't HELP her), gets Lindsay eliminated instead!

7. Justin and Noah pull out ALL the stops to throw the Sports Movie Challenge, and get Courtney eliminated ONCE and for all! But Courtney once again forces Beth to help her, and have Beth feign a romance with Justin. The romance throws Justin off of his game, and Justin gets eliminated as a fallen angel.

8. LaShawna would've been eliminated one challenge sooner, in the Super Spy Movie, whileBeth would've been eliminated in "Super Hero-ld."

9. Noah, Tyler, Trent, Harold, and Bridgette form a super-alliance and by all working together, FINALLY get Courtney eliminated in "The Princess Pride!" Noah becomes the (un-official) antagonist/anti-villain after this.

10. Trent gets eliminated during the Mystery Challenge, Harold gets eliminated during the Rock and Roll Challenge, Tyler gets eliminated during the Karate Movie Challenge, Owen gets eliminated (second time) during the Space Movie Challenge, and Noah gets eliminated during the Animal Buddy Movie Challenge.

11. Bridgette and Tyler would be finalists. Bridgette would win (first place) while Tyler would be the alternate winner in some small, European countries.

I'll post my thoughts on TDWT another time.

Cool ideas. I think we all agree that the way the creators went with the series was.........................................................I don't know how ti explain it. I mean the TDI series is an awesome series and its unique in its own way but they could have went about it differently. I just thought it was stupid that they kept the same cast members for 2 more seasons. Oh well, we always have to go with what the original creators say.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[22]Jul 3, 2013
    • level: 44

ultimatekey wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:

I haven't really looked at anyone else's submissions, so I don't know if I'm saying something else that somebody else has said.

TDI:

1. Courtney and D.J. would have been eliminated first and second, respectively, Ezekiel would've kept his mouth shut about girls and D.J. eliminated purely because he's a major WIMP!!!!

2. Lindsay would've been eliminated first from the Screaming Gophers, Noah would've played in the Dodgeball Challenge, and take Lindsay's place in Heather's alliance.

3. Noah would've ratted out Heather's plan to read Gwen's Diary for the Talent Challenge, thereby getting her eliminated after said challenge; Duncan becomes primary antagonist after this happens!

4. Duncan eliminates fan-favorites Katie, Sadie, Geoff, & Harold (Pre-merge), before being eliminated by Eva in the Say Uncle Challenge; Eva becomes the primary antagonist after this happens!

5. Beth and Izzy's eliminations (first time) would've swapped places, but Izzy would still return in the Say Uncle Challenge

6. Eva goes on an incredible immunity streak, and through pure intimidation and ruthlessness, eliminates Ezekiel, Justin, Trent, Cody, Izzy (Second time), Noah, Gwen, and Tyler before FINALLY being eliminated when Bridgette and Owen team up against her during the Triple Dog Dare Challenge; Eva loses her nerve when her dare is to do a HUGE bungee jump off the Island Mountain (without a net), her bungee cord comes undone, and she breaks every bone in her body and is FORCIBLY eliminated out of the competition!

7. Owen would've still won first place (with Bridgette being the alternate winner in some small, European countries), but the sides would've been more even; Bridgette's supporters would be 10, Owen's supporters would be 12.

TDA:

1. Geoff and Bridgette would NOT be constantly making out all the time, but Geoff would've STILL been eliminated first with Heather being eliminated WITH him!

2. Cody, Tyler, and Noah would've BEEN in the competition, and Courtney would be in from the beginning, and therefore turn Justin's red herring villain role into a genuine anti-hero protagonist role.

3. It would've been found out that Duncan had been using a tape-recorder, feeding Trent subliminal messages trying to make him go crazy, and try to make Gwen fall for DUNCAN; and Noah would've been the one who found it out! Courtney loses ALL respect for Duncan after that, and Trent and Gwen would stay in the game longer.

4. Cody would've been eliminated during the Hospital Movie Challenge (by Courtney), Owen would've been eliminated during the Disaster Movie Challenge (by Courtney), and Izzy would've been eliminated a second time during the War Movie Challenge (by Courtney, NOT Justin!) Also, Blainely would be Geoff's co-host for "TDA" Aftermath's since Bridgette isn't WITH Geoff!

5. Justin and Noah form an un-easy alliance during the Bank Heist Movie Challenge, and try to get Courtney eliminated by throwing the Challenge. Courtney however, suspects they are plotting against her and cons Trent into helping her by concocting a fake sob story. Trent buys Courtney's lie and help the Killer Grips win the Challenge. The Screaming Gaffers in retaliation, eliminate Gwen in an attempt to destabilize Trent, but it fails.

6. Justin and Noah once again work together to throw another Challenge during the Pre-Historic Movie Challenge, but Courtney sabotages Lindsay's every effort, and with the votes of Trent, Courtney, Tyler, and Beth (Courtney threatened to eliminate HER if Beth didn't HELP her), gets Lindsay eliminated instead!

7. Justin and Noah pull out ALL the stops to throw the Sports Movie Challenge, and get Courtney eliminated ONCE and for all! But Courtney once again forces Beth to help her, and have Beth feign a romance with Justin. The romance throws Justin off of his game, and Justin gets eliminated as a fallen angel.

8. LaShawna would've been eliminated one challenge sooner, in the Super Spy Movie, whileBeth would've been eliminated in "Super Hero-ld."

9. Noah, Tyler, Trent, Harold, and Bridgette form a super-alliance and by all working together, FINALLY get Courtney eliminated in "The Princess Pride!" Noah becomes the (un-official) antagonist/anti-villain after this.

10. Trent gets eliminated during the Mystery Challenge, Harold gets eliminated during the Rock and Roll Challenge, Tyler gets eliminated during the Karate Movie Challenge, Owen gets eliminated (second time) during the Space Movie Challenge, and Noah gets eliminated during the Animal Buddy Movie Challenge.

11. Bridgette and Tyler would be finalists. Bridgette would win (first place) while Tyler would be the alternate winner in some small, European countries.

I'll post my thoughts on TDWT another time.

Cool ideas. I think we all agree that the way the creators went with the series was.........................................................I don't know how ti explain it. I mean the TDI series is an awesome series and its unique in its own way but they could have went about it differently. I just thought it was stupid that they kept the same cast members for 2 more seasons. Oh well, we always have to go with what the original creators say.
    Thank you for the complement. Thankfully, that's why fan-fictions were created. It may not be the OFFICIAL version, but it can ALWAYS become the PREFERRED version, as long as the fan-fiction is written well! Enough said!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.