We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

had Enough of Owen? (Owen Fans STAY OUT)

PinkEmo01

[1]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 8

This tread is based onn how annyoing every single person will not stop talking about Owen?

Agree with me?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

person373

[2]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 12
    i like owen, but i gotta agree it seems like EVERYTHING is focused on owen

alagaesian

[3]Oct 9, 2009
    Owen is passable for me. He's not annoying or boring, but he's not enjoyable either. Well, actually, he does get a deal annoying sometimes with his constant farting.

Since when is everyone talking about Owen? I thought all the discussion was about Courtney, Harold, Duncan, Lindsay, Justin, and LeShawna.

BrainMan820

[4]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 16

I dislike Owen merely because he's the same fart joke over and over again. He's ridiculous and silly, but, unlike Izzy, he doesn't vary things enough to stay interesting. He eats constantly, he farts, he's just a big disgusting goofball filled with toilet humor.

Now, I preferred Owen to Gwen winning TDI, if only because Gwen was a total jerk. But I'm honestly think there's been enough Owen.

person373

[5]Oct 9, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    Owen is passable for me. He's not annoying or boring, but he's not enjoyable either. Well, actually, he does get a deal annoying sometimes with his constant farting.

Since when is everyone talking about Owen? I thought all the discussion was about Courtney, Harold, Duncan, Lindsay, Justin, and LeShawna.

it is, but im just talking about the show, where they make a big deal about owen. like when he left, the show made it seem like it was the worst thing ever. he even got a moment to give a speech

imverybasic

[6]Oct 9, 2009
    Owen is a nice guy and he's well liked on the show. He may have had his moments where he's been annoying and the butt of everyone (including his own) jokes. But Owen has proven that while he may not be perfect, he's very accepting and could get along with other people. I'm not a huge fan of Owen and while I agree that his character is a bit overrated, I'd much rather have people talking about him than Leshawna or Gwen.

nate4123

[7]Oct 10, 2009

I don't really like Owen that much. He is a great guy and all but to me, he is just the guy who has a problem with gas. Also, he's just loading himself with food which makes me hate him even more... I do admit he did a great job when winning TDI but he should have just stopped there because it was really doubtful that he would be able to win again.

And Owen is not a really big person in the show. He doesn't face much dramatic stuff during his time on TV, he was just there for comedy relief on the show. He is not big time character like Heather who made the show interesting or Gwen who faced alot of dramatic things in Total Drama. Owen is there and tried to stay away from the drama and focus on winning which is what made him win and made him so popular. Owen isn't much of a character on the show, let's just see what he will do on TDM.

that70sguy92

[8]Oct 10, 2009
    nate4123 wrote:

I don't really like Owen that much. He is a great guy and all but to me, he is just the guy who has a problem with gas. Also, he's just loading himself with food which makes me hate him even more... I do admit he did a great job when winning TDI but he should have just stopped there because it was really doubtful that he would be able to win again.

And Owen is not a really big person in the show. He doesn't face much dramatic stuff during his time on TV, he was just there for comedy relief on the show. He is not big time character like Heather who made the show interesting or Gwen who faced alot of dramatic things in Total Drama. Owen is there and tried to stay away from the drama and focus on winning which is what made him win and made him so popular. Owen isn't much of a character on the show, let's just see what he will do on TDM.

I agree with this post.

HaydenAvery

[9]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    owen might even come back to TDA. he doesnt fart anymore though. i think he is a great character.

person373

[10]Oct 10, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    nate4123 wrote:

I agree with this post.

I do too

DC-Dude

[11]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 26
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    nate4123 wrote:

I agree with this post.

QFT.

saylavee

[12]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 18
    nate4123 wrote:

Owen isn't much of a character on the show, let's just see what he will do on TDM.

Thats if he is even on TDM! I really hate Owen's character. I was happy when he got voted off and muted the speech.

n5d25d90

[13]Oct 11, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    nate4123 wrote:

Owen isn't much of a character on the show, let's just see what he will do on TDM.

Thats if he is even on TDM! I really hate Owen's character. I was happy when he got voted off and muted the speech.

You missed out on a pretty interesting speech, then. I don't envy you.

DC-Dude

[14]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 26
    Many of the characters seem to be more interesting when they aren't in challenges, and one of them is Owen. He's crazy, silly, and funny, but I don't think he's worthy of being in the Total Drama series only because of his gas-jokes.

HaydenAvery

[15]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 21
    saylavee how did you manage to miss the TDM trailer and the large thread about it? owen is in TDM and has a good chance of returning to TDA.

tigerty101

[16]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 15

Surprisingly, I like Owen more in TDA then in TDI, the season hassomehow got him as OK in my opinion, instead of pure hatred last season, must've lightened up between seasons. But yeah, happy he went and the aftermath with him is done, now just have to wait and see how much of a part he might have in the next aftermaths.

n5d25d90

[17]Oct 11, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    saylavee how did you manage to miss the TDM trailer and the large thread about it? owen is in TDM and has a good chance of returning to TDA.

It's possible saylavee didn't watch the trailer.

suiteferb

[18]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 14
    Owen is OK for me, besides he's the typical cartoon idiot stereotipic, he isn't that annoying, but I have to admit he bores you with all those farts and stuff.

shxtttay

[19]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    Awww, I love Owen, he puts the "funny" into the show.

PinkEmo01

[20]Oct 13, 2009

And also....

Owen is like... out of place u kno...

like when theres all the people... hes the one standing out