We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

had Enough of Owen? (Owen Fans STAY OUT)

mitsukigirl13

[21]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 18
    Owen is very annoying and gross. The only reason I like him on the cast is because of the Owen/Izzy couple, one of my fave couples. If he wasn't in love with Iz, he would just be 100% useless to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pixarprincess

[22]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 13
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    Owen is very annoying and gross. The only reason I like him on the cast is because of the Owen/Izzy couple, one of my fave couples. If he wasn't in love with Iz, he would just be 100% useless to me.

True that. If anything, that's the only reason I like him at all.

saylavee

[23]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 18

n5d25d90 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    saylavee how did you manage to miss the TDM trailer and the large thread about it? owen is in TDM and has a good chance of returning to TDA.
    It's possible saylavee didn't watch the trailer.

Yeah ive been away from the TDA forums for a bit then when i came back i went and looked the the thread that was on the top of the list in the main page. it happened to be this and i posted what i posted. THEN i saw the TDM thread and the trailer and was to lazy to edit my post. Still i dont think Owen would do well on TDM unless he's like Mikey from that old show Recess. Remeber? The big guy whoes a sofety, loves poetry and eats alot. Then he surprisingly has the voice of an adult oprah singer. Holy cow if they do that with owen i will die.