We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Good for Harold!!

thundercat2000

[1]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 17
    He finally beat the daylights out of Duncan. I applauded him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BomberFman34

[2]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 5
    As did I good sir, as did I...

alagaesian

[3]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    I, personally, was very shocked when this happened. I was really sure that Duncan would at least put up a good fight if it came to physical confrontation, but he went down after one hit...

I feel a little better that Harold actually has some bite behind his bark, though.

I was very happy to see the two of them working together. Even though the chances of this ever happening again appear low, Duncan may respect Harold more after being knocked senseless by him. Or, at least have some hesitation in pranking him.

BrainMan820

[4]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    .Honestly, Harold was awesome for everything other then that. He was actually showing to be a really good person until he hurt Duncan, and again when he stabbed him in the back. Neither he nor the pathetic Owen deserve the money, and neither does Beth. I hope this proves to everyone that the only two people worthy of winning are Duncan and Courtney: They are the only two who are straight with people.

n5d25d90

[5]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    .Honestly, Harold was awesome for everything other then that. He was actually showing to be a really good person until he hurt Duncan, and again when he stabbed him in the back. Neither he nor the pathetic Owen deserve the money, and neither does Beth. I hope this proves to everyone that the only two people worthy of winning are Duncan and Courtney: They are the only two who are straight with people.

...Courtney's straight with people?

Whatever. Not worth getting into another pathetic argument.

imverybasic

[7]Nov 6, 2009
    I actually don't know what to say about it. On the one hand, Harold finally stood up for himself and I applaud him for it. But on the other hand, he might have just blown his chance at establishing a friendship with Duncan. It's not that I didn't enjoy seeing Duncan get hurt, but I thought that it was a bad time for Harold to confront him. Still, I don't blame him since Chris was the one who screwed everything up.

HaydenAvery

[8]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 21
    woo! go harold! duncan asked for it with all the leshawna insults. and brainman geez if harold doesnt win beth will. not duncan or courtney.

animatiun_lover

[9]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 2
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    ok are you serious right now? everyone knows that harold likes leshawna and duncan ruined the bonding moment by laughing at harold when he was complimenting her. he had it coming and he knew who much he loved leshawna. your statement is completely invalid. at this point honestly you are justr idding a bandwagon

Riankg

[10]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 6
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    ok are you serious right now? everyone knows that harold likes leshawna and duncan ruined the bonding moment by laughing at harold when he was complimenting her. he had it coming and he knew who much he loved leshawna. your statement is completely invalid. at this point honestly you are justr idding a bandwagon

Well i dont agree that Courtney or Duncan deserve to win..but as we could see no one is the "good person" of the show.

Courtney - She's crazy..and mean...and doesnt know when to stop.

Harold - Well he isnt that bad but he didnt have to do that to Duncan, since Duncan was being really nice to him.

Beth - She isnt really bad as well, but we all saw that she was doing the same thing Justin did to Lindsay and herself. Owen - He isnt mean at all, he just do this stuff because he need the money to pay what his mother did. But even though he is doing bad things..muahahahaha

Duncan - I wont even talk about it..

So.. no one is good .. o.o

HaydenAvery

[11]Nov 6, 2009
    actually harold and beth are the good of the show right now.they shouldnt be faulted for stepping up against the real villains. and its duncans fault. he just had to blow it. when it comes to leshawna harold gets serious. duncan will either learn his lesson and respect harold or go out of his way next ep to make harold miserable. which might i remind you he did half of this episode still.

Riankg

[12]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 6
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    actually harold and beth are the good of the show right now.they shouldnt be faulted for stepping up against the real villains. and its duncans fault. he just had to blow it. when it comes to leshawna harold gets serious. duncan will either learn his lesson and respect harold or go out of his way next ep to make harold miserable. which might i remind you he did half of this episode still.

I'm not saying about someone learning the lesson or whatever I'm saying that everyone took a agressive position at the moment. Beth took advantage of Courtney, but Courtney remains strong. Duncan as well, but Harold opened a sort of "respect" relation with him. But we need to wait until next episode to see if this will remain like this.

animatiun_lover

[13]Nov 6, 2009
    Riankg wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    Well i dont agree that Courtney or Duncan deserve to win..but as we could see no one is the "good person" of the show. Courtney - She's crazy..and mean...and doesnt know when to stop. Harold - Well he isnt that bad but he didnt have to do that to Duncan, since Duncan was being really nice to him. Beth - She isnt really bad as well, but we all saw that she was doing the same thing Justin did to Lindsay and herself. Owen - He isnt mean at all, he just do this stuff because he need the money to pay what his mother did. But even though he is doing bad things..muahahahaha Duncan - I wont even talk about it.. So.. no one is good .. o.o
    well there is a difference between being a bad person and standing up for yourself i mean honestly like hayden said harold doesnt joke when it comes to leshawna and duncan knwos that yet he lauighed when harold started syaing nice things about her. as for beth she isnt bad either shes just playing the game. courtney knew what was going on and she let it happen anyways besides she tried to manipulate beth first so its not liek beth just came out and said "im gonna manipulayte courtney because i dont like her"

imverybasic

[14]Nov 6, 2009
    I'm not so sure if Duncan really had what was coming to him. It's safe to say that he knows of Harold's feelings for Leshawna, and he somewhat knew of the consequences if he were to cross that line. I think he maybe expected some sort of insult or an opposing statement from Harold, but getting punched out was a first for him. I guess since he knew that Harold was willing to forgive him--he felt like he could say anything to him-- he ended up putting his foot in his mouth without thinking. That happens sometimes. But I personally believe that both are at fault: Duncan for putting his foot in his mouth and Harold for overreacting. Although, I'm willing to look past it considering that Harold wanted to stand up for himself for all the pain that Duncan caused him from before.

BrainMan820

[15]Nov 6, 2009

Courtney is there to win the prize. That's all. Never once did she ever entertain any contrary notion. Justin filled in his own blanks.

Further, how exactly is Beth the nice one? She steals Courtney's PDA, and is willing to fight her with a knife. Courtney is at least perfectly straight with the concept that she is befriending Beth merely to get into an alliance with her.

And Harold? So Duncan said Leshawna wasn't delicate. That's not even an insult. The two agreed to split the reward, and Harold stabbed him in the back. And you people will say he is good merely because you like him. Pathetic.

BrainMan820

[16]Nov 6, 2009

animatiun_lover wrote:
    BrainMan820 wrote:

Do you even know what a bandwagon is? And further, what Duncan said wasn't even an insult: Leshawna doesn't even consider herself delicate. But it goes to show how much people like you will justify anything for your favorite characters.

alagaesian

[17]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 12
    Of course, you could always say that Harold was trying to win the contest, and is therefore free of all charges?

Plus, Courtney has done some stuff in the game that is plain immoral and NOT related to winning the game in any way, shape, or form. There is no way she is innocent in this. Duncan too.

Beth, she is trying to manipulate Courtney. She's trying to get the upper edge in strategy. And, at least in the confessionals, Beth is straight about the fact that she is forming an alliance and NOT making a friend. Outside of the confessionals, no one is telling the truth. They are both trying to be friendly, but not telling each other that they are attempting at an alliance just to strengthen their game. True, both girls know exactly what the other is doing, but they are still trying to be secretive about their motives.

Now that the shock of it all is over, I believe that Harold overreacted a lot. I'm not very proud of what he did. But, I'm willing to forgive him this one time because one, Duncan has given cruel physical abuse to Harold in the past, and two, Harold punched Duncan's lights out partly to win the challenge.

HaydenAvery

[18]Nov 7, 2009
    Harold was just mad that Duncan went out and mocked his girl after they called a truce. This obviously convinced Harold that Duncan is never going to stop. another reminder for brainman are all the crappy pranks Duncan put Harold through for half the episode. those werent strategy at all! just pure torture. he even stated hes now just doing it for his own laugh. courtney has nothing to do with it anymore. why should a bully like Duncan deserve to win?

Lionheart08

[19]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 30

Quite honestly, Harold socking Duncan was a long time coming. I hated the reason for it, with Owen playing the instigator in the situation, but I also don't feel sorry for Duncan Either.

I also noticed that Beth was being bashed for be willing to get into a knife fight with Courtney. Now, correct my memory, but Courtney didn't even object to the idea.

animatiun_lover

[20]Nov 7, 2009

BrainMan820 wrote:

Courtney is there to win the prize. That's all. Never once did she ever entertain any contrary notion. Justin filled in his own blanks.

Further, how exactly is Beth the nice one? She steals Courtney's PDA, and is willing to fight her with a knife. Courtney is at least perfectly straight with the concept that she is befriending Beth merely to get into an alliance with her.

And Harold? So Duncan said Leshawna wasn't delicate. That's not even an insult. The two agreed to split the reward, and Harold stabbed him in the back. And you people will say he is good merely because you like him. Pathetic.

ok first of all she did steal it. courtney let her use it. beth thought that the HAD TO do a knife war and she evns aid herself that normally she WOULDNT want to but since it was courtney she doesnt mind(im pretty sure plenty of people agree with her) and just because someone is openly being manipulative doesnt mean they are better thna someone who is trying to cover it up.

as for harold backstabbing duncan he had no intention of doing that until duncan started making fun of his feelings towards leshawna which was caused by owen instigating. youre making it seem liek harold just decided to randomly backstab him for no reason. besides when they were climbing that hill and owen tried to make harold backstab duncan he didnt. but that was BEFORE duncan made fun of leshawna