We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Are any former Heather-haters starting to like Heather now?

imverybasic

[41]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 16
    Good point. Although I'm not victumizing Heather as much as empathizing her. Her profile confirms her being victumized as a child in the past, so there's an explanation as to why she victumizes others. I still hate Heather, but at least she has a reason to be the way she is. Some villains are just villains without any rhyme or reason. But at least with Heather, it's very common and very understandable. So this prompts me to go a bit easier on her. What can I say? I have a soft side with characters. Even with ones who possess the blackest of hearts, sometimes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

animation_luver

[42]Oct 22, 2009
    • level: 3
    4EverGreen wrote:
    Personally, I've never really disliked Gwen or Trent. Since this is a parody of a reality game show, I try to remember that the way characters act is probably because of the circumstances of the competition. In season 1, Gwen and Trent were on the same team, and since they didn't have to compete against each other, everything was fine between them. But in season 2, Trent and Gwen were forced onto separate teams, and Duncan lost no time in trying to come between them, which Duncan did a fantastic job at that! Duncan didn't even really need to DO anything except like the same things that Gwen likes, and be as cool as Gwen is WITHOUT coming off as too needy. Duncan 'came on' to Gwen on purpose in order to push Trent's buttons/pressure points so that Trent would lose it and go crazy in trying to protect Gwen. Trent's biggest flaw is that he is FAR too trusting of others. He trusted Heather, and she stabbed him in the back (metaphorically speaking) BIG time! Trent trusted Owen's opinion that girls (like Gwen) liked winning more than anything else, so Trent decided to lose challenges on purpose so that Gwen would get the satisfaction of winning and like Trent for throwing the challenges for her. MAJOR tactical mistake there, as Trent overdid it with losing the challenges, AND trying to be cute with Gwen and instead, having it come off as though he was crazy! And besides, it's not like Gwen WANTED to play on both sides of the teams, she was forced into it when Justin found out that Gwen KNEW that Trent was throwing the challenges for her! Some people might have thought that Justin was being villainous, but as far as I'm concerned, Justin had every right to be angry with Trent and Gwen for pulling this stunt, and losing challenges for Justin's team when they didn't have to lose them! Justin simply wanted Gwen to get a taste of her own medicine, and forced Gwen into cooperating with the Killer Grips so that the Screaming Gaffers wouldn't find out that Gwen and Trent had been cheating against them. The only reason Gwen went along with Justin's ultimatum is because Gwen believed in Karma too much and felt that she had no right to be dishonest when she shouldn't be. And of course, Gwen's decision to do that came back to bite her in the butt as the truth came out anyways and it ostracized her from the team. If Gwen had just been honest about the whole thing in the first place with her own team, they might not have been so mad about it! Speaking of Gwen, I wonder how she's going to feel about LaShawna and Heather, now that they've sort of become acquaintances with each other. That might be an interesting topic to be discussed on the next "Aftermath" episode, especially whatever persona Geoff is assuming; his Captain Hollywood persona or his regular Party Guy persona. This is a topic that really needs to be touched upon. Enough said!
    i never felt like either them were hitting on each other just good friends who had alot in common. i dont know why everyone say duncan was attacking trent through gwen and vice versa but with courtney
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.